How do you feel about Jojo abandoning the Manime artstyle of the first parts and going for bishie looking boys?

How do you feel about Jojo abandoning the Manime artstyle of the first parts and going for bishie looking boys?

>manime
Why did people start using this ironic shitposting term unironically?

Don't use Diego for this blatant shitposting.

>how do you feel about JoJo going from a HnK ripoff to something that has its own style
Take a guess

>HnK ripoff
wew

I actually don't mind it, but what is a crime is araki redrawing Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro as bishie looking boys. I like his new style, but it looks shit on older characters.
>inb4 parts 1-3 are bad because muh contrarianism

>Berserk becomes Idolmaster
>Jojo becomes Free!

What's left for manimefags?

Part 1 is pretty much HnK with vampires though.

It's a gradual change so you don't notice if you read the parts chronologically.

I thought JoJolion looked fucking weird but by the time I read up to it, it looked completely fine.

Sometime late last year. It was still absolutely ironic during Gangsta.

In an interview Araki commented about drawing older characters, he said that he finds it exhausting because he has to remember ho he used to draw them and then he has to mix some of his current artstyle in it. Maybe that's why they look kinda awkard, it seems Araki straight up refuses to draw in his pure old style.

Diego is one of the prettiest characters in the series.

well , the old stuff is still there and free to watch

Toriko

So was it ever explained why araki art style looks like HNK?

Did they have the same assistants, or araki/hara was the assistant of the other?

Even in the bare-bones phantom blood, ripple was better written than Hokuto Shinken. Kenshiro is just like "lol it works because brain magic", whereas ripple is creative, especially in battle tendency.

epic gays
lol

Araki just liked HnK and emulated it.

Same reason as part 1 being about a muscular black-haired guy who knows an obscure magical eastern martial art, has an arrogant blond guy who tried to NTR him as his archenemy, and says that he returned from hell at the beginning of their final showdown.

That's all??

Well, can't hide the fact that i'm disappointed and hoped there was more to it..

What's with this retard saying JoJo is a HnK ripoff
Araki liked the style and made some jokes big deal , nothing to get butthurt over.
Also I find this funny because JJBA is one of the most referenced mangas.

WRYYY XD mudamuda