“Tick Tock” Reveal 9pm ET

Sean Hannity did his “tick tocks” again.

The question isn’t whether or not this will be a letdown. The question is just how much of a letdown will this be?

Historically his “tick tocks” have NEVER delivered.

But, just in case this actually happens, here’s a thread.

Get moderately comfy.

tick tock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I
youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic related

wtf is a Sean Hannity "tick tock"??

He often tweets out “tick tock” before his show so people think that he is going to expose the democrats. And, nothing ever happens.

He does it about once a month.

Give a unit of measure asshole! 7 what? Hours? Days? Months?!

>7 tick tocks long

A “tick tock” is exactly 2 seconds.

just wait till he throws out a tock tick then you really know its happening

One hour till TICK TOCK!!!!

More like twice a week

youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I

Hannity's problem is he trusted Kim Dot Com.

Everyone in my country knows he is a con artist, attention seeking weirdo.

Sup Forums plz look into DotComs political ambitions in NZ about 4 years ago. He recruited the most hardcore Marxists in the country and started a political party.

He is not an ally of the right. He isint an ally of anyone but himself and his ego.

Is he doing this because he got dragged on twitter for claiming that if he was in Vegas he would have 360noscoped the shooter with his eyes closed? Feels like he's mad people think he's a posturing jackass and so he's trying to boost his tv numbers.

LINDA YOU FUCKING GINNY I NEEDED THAT GENUCEL LIVE READ COPY 5 MINUTES AGO AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND IT? IF YOUR FAT DAGO MOUTH ISN'T GAGGING ON MY HIBERNIAN WEATHER POLE IN THE NEXT 30 SECONDS YOU ARE FUCKING FIRED.

...oh uh, hi hannity here for mike lindell's amazing My Pillow(tm)...

Hannity is insufferable. I want to like the guy but I just can't.

I always laugh when he talks about how he can take guys down with his "karate" training. He would definitely be a brodude wearing a tapout shirt if he was born in this generation.

>LINDA I SWEAR IF YOU DON't SCREEN THESE CALLS BETTER I WILL LET THE HOGS HAVE YOU IN THE ASS

>"this is how we rooooooolllll rooooooooollllllll light it up..."

>"Welcome back everyone, I'm cool and going to tell you all about how awesome my show tonight will be oops looks like it's time for another hard break but first I love putting up blinds over every orifice I see with blinds.com..."

>I want to like boomer zio-scum
kys

Was secret tweet to his dom top that he could meet him at the hotel to bang dat azz in 7 hours..

other than that..

> literally nothing

He's incredibly cringey with that shit. I was listening to him on the way to work the other day for laughs and he was going on and on about his """""extensive training""""" and somehow connected that to his experience working his way up as a dishwasher.

Is his demographic even more elderly than the other Fox News types? Feels like he's perpetually stuck as a twenty-something-working-man.

Hey Ahmed, nice tick tock...

He just has autism and needs to create a countdown for himself to go on the air.

not even a good autistic either, can't calculate what 7 hours is from 11pm.. he is no idiot savant, just an idiot.

>The FUCK did you say to me?! I’ll have you know that I have been thoroughly trained in the martial arts and I am ALWAYS carrying my desert eagle sidearm! I have karate kicked hundreds of men that are infinitely better trained than you! I have the fastest quick draw on the shooting range! And, I have the pain tolerance of a grizzly bear! To me you are just another target! Your fucking DEAD kid!

He is a larper write this dildo off.

Sorry guys, it's literally nothing :(

Oh God. He’s just gonna talk about the book isn’t he?

More like three times a glorbak.

edgy

i've heard him go through all jobs (roofer,dishwasher,busboyetc) he really wants people to think he is a rags to riches story. he'll probably get the boot soon I can't imagine who likes him

7 years

How much is a tick tock in yuan?

He never said it would be tonight did he?

30 minutes till TICK TOCK!!!!

This is just a pr stunt to increase his ratings so he can say he beat Rachel Maddow.

Oh wow another Hannity thread, so much happening.

At least sync the tick with the countdown ffs

Tick Tock and T minus 7 is just the equation needed to figure out how many brain cells is left rolling around in his head clanging together

I don't know what the "7" is but the "tick tock" is likely related to O'Keefe's new video coming out tomorrow. Hannity likes O'Keefe.

Honestly though, this is probably gonna be nothing. Sean is the worst with hyping up his show.

Don’t get your hopes too high.

He did say “major major tick tock” so maybe this time it’s different.

Tick tock, Tick tock,Tick tock,

*ring ring*

"Time for a commercial break"

Enough ticktocking
We dont even care about pizzagate anymore

O’Keefe often over hypes his stuff too. Makes sense that they’re friends.

>we

If you had any attention span, then you would’ve read that I said this will almost certainly be a letdown.

Trump is getting to be right up there with them when it comes to over hyping

>calm before the storm

maybe its an o'keefe cross promotion

this pretty much
>shortly, we will get to the most groundbreaking revelation of the truly shocking nature of the alt-left destroy trump fake news mainstream media but first a message from our sponsors
>HEY HANNITY FANS OVER 65 YEARS OLD WITH RENAL FAILURE... DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MEDICARE PART C PLAN COULD COVER UP TO 90% OF YOUR MONTHLY CATHETER EXPENSES? GET YOUR AUTISTIC GRANDSON TO GO ONLINE TO WWW.GLASSTUBESINMYURETHRA.CO.IL AND REQUEST A FREE INFORMATION PACKET AND WE'LL EVEN SEND YOU A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: A PAIR OF READING GLASSES WITH AN AM RADIO BUILT IN!

"We have evidence that some democrat violated this arcane bureaucratic rule when he met this other democrat at some restaurant, and failed to submit some form or other."

15 minutes till TICK TOCK!!!!

Major MAJOR tick tock!
Tell Sean to Suck My Cock!

O'Keefe's stuff has been great, not his fault it doesn't get traction.

>GLASSTUBESINMYURETHRA

kek

Fox News viewers and conservards will fall for anything, film at 11.

Theres no proof he'll even do anything tonight.

>This is a Fox News alert: Hannity's program is very popular and he has a very popular radio show. I don't think he is going anywhere. For someone who still brings up Reverend Wright, I don't really understand who is interested in that....maybe people down south?

5 Minutes

We’re live!

This is it! Totally not going to be letdown....

rolling for some juicy nuggets!

HE GUNNA EXPOS TEH ANIFTA TOUGHNIT I CAN FEL IT

>watching hannity

Fuck you neocon shills

Hannity counting down the hours until his ass cancer diagnosis?

What makes this place remotely tolerable is we have eyes everywhere. Only fuck Jew shills want us to be an echo chamber.

Seems like it will be a good show at least.

Here is the opening monologue

>Bannon will be on
>Will expose the lefts hypocrisy
>Will talk about (((Weinstein)))
>Ingraham will he on
>AND 2 MAJOR announcements?!?!?

Stream?

Weinstein Roasties BTFO?

Just go to jewtube, there is always like 5 streams up

It's his fault he doesn't find blatant evidence of crimes that can't be ignored.
Him and Mr. Maddow compete for most watched, and he has a national radio show that's been a ratings leader for 20 years, him and Savage compete for Second place behind Rush. I can't stand him because I remember him after 9/11, but lot's of people think he's a genuine average guy.

>AND 2 MAJOR announcements?!?!?

Use code Hannity when on your order of mypillow.com and receive Newts book "understanding Trump" for 50% off!

Watch tv or go to Fox News Live on YouTube.

His major announcements are never any breaking news, more like he has a new trailer or some shit for the movie he's helping fund to air

kek'd

For you. All the live stream suggestions I get are for traffic cameras

kek

Aw dam, i missed the first 7 minutes. Did i miss anything?

IF I FUCK MY BOYFRIEND IN THE ASS ARE YOU GONNA TOLERATE IT?

Sorry kid, you lost

anal sex with jesus christ

commercials for defective hip implant class action lawsuits

I've never eaten there, or noodles. Noodles is a whypepo thing, I think.

so does Hannity just lift all his stories from Sup Forums now?
Also, does anyone else think Hannity could be Racheal Maddow's big brother?

It's going to be that he has sued the US govt for wiretapping info on himself

So they were comped?

Thats from hannity if you were watching fag.

so much better than the catheters commercial. why would you want an assortment pack of those for?

>This is the mainstream media attacking Trump. Watch this...
>Roll Jake Tapper video
>This is the mainstream media attacking Barron. Watch this...
>Play Maddow clip
>This is Joe and Mika melting down over gun control. Watch this...
>Joe and Mika vid
>etc etc etc

Hannity needs to stretch more. He seems stiff as fuck.

>you can't twerk in the end zone

>this is why you should be mad

The Seattle Fag Patrol kicking out the anti-abortion nogs?

Reminder that Calamity Hannity was a neocon cock-socket for the GWOT and has never repented. This "fellow kids" shit were he's secretly sniffing Tucker's massive farts to tease apart the gen x diet and repackage as boomer dickstamping the globe is pathetic and all unironic Hannity fans are just windup toys of an unknown to them master.

Boring. It's nothing.

9:15 and still notihng.. just NFL BS

>comfyfag

>TiCk TocK tIcK tOcK

God I love her

b-but tick tock?

youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8
HANNITY ANTHEM WHEN WILL THE TOCK DROP????

>her

Hey asshole we already know from Meganon he was the intermediary for Seth rich and WikiLeaks. Get fucked you nigger kiwi

So sleepy