Ever since I started noticing the kind of people who support palestine, I've changed my mind about Israel...

Ever since I started noticing the kind of people who support palestine, I've changed my mind about Israel. Here are some types of people that support palestine

> queers
> feminists
> niggers
> sandniggers
> numales
> mexicans
> people who dont lift

Why do YOU support palestine, user?

>Why do YOU support palestine, user?
Who said I did?

>supporting the Muslims or the Jews hmmmm
Why not just the Christians? RIGHT?

>"how do you do, my fellow nazis?"

Who has been killing tens of thousands of Christians in the middle east?

> Hint: not Israel

>muh based isreal CD
Neckyourself fag

That's not what i'm saying. I'm saying who fucking cares about the guys who aren't Christian (specifically Catholic)
Also who owns Palestine?
>Hint:: Not the Kingdom of Jerusalem

Hey tommynigger, hows your kebab shop?

why would i care about literally who sand dune nations. I dont back palestine. I dont back israel. I dont care. Nice try tho shlomo

I hate them both.

Christianity was a Jew Hoax. Fuck off Christcuck. Nordic Paganism forever.

fuck off with your jewish mind tricks

Nordic "Paganism" is a tool of the Masonic Conspiracy to continue in the dismantling of the powerful Kingdom of Christ more so than it already has.

It's all sand-dindus leaking from /sg/. All white Sup Forumslacks would not give a single solitary shit if Israel threw every Palestinian child into a giant meat grinder. We're only mad at them about the whole destroying Western civilisation thing.

I don't support Palestine but I don't full retard and suppor6 Israel either. If they wanna be a big boi apartheid state let them, I'd sooner see every Palestine slaughtered or every Israeli killed than an America die or a dollar spent for either cause

I fucking hate them both. Kike, sand nigger, what's the difference?

If I give you a shekel jew would you fuck off

What the fuck are you talking about? The Ottoman Empire controlled the area until WW1. They lost it to the Brits. They hung around until 1948 having let it go for the creation of Israel. Same fucking day the Arab world flips their shit and invades, a brilliant military move that managed to lose them more land. This happend again in ‘67 and ‘73.

So, count it up: Israel has the former British Mandate of Palestine, The Golan Heights won from Syria, The West Bank won from Transjordan, and the Gaza strip won from Egypt.

nicetryjidf.jpg

Damn right.

Your Kingdom of Christ ruled for about 1000 years and all Europe got for its troubles was a bunch of unstable monarchies and sectarian wars between Christians who did not like each other.

Look at us now, without your Christ, growing fruit inside of space stations and building the greatest global multicultural economy that has ever existed in the history of mankind. We have educational institutions for every single child in the country to learn how to read, write, and learn science. Hot fucking damn, we have cures for diseases that the Kingdom of Christ never did a thing about.

Hell, I think I'm going to flip off the Kingdom of Christ right now, and drink a God damn beer.

Every watch shit like Family Guy? Constant fucking kike jokes, fuck off with that fake news bullshit.

Palestine is a work to destabilize the Zionists and keep them locked into a prolonged conflict in their own territory.

The advantage manifests itself in several forms, including a constant stream of supply and demand between Israel and the United States.

Although the Likud and their allies across every spectrum of society remain absolutely powerful, they are checked by balances and subterfuge that involve a lot of cool people who do not trust Israel.

Yes only cuck leftists hate Israel. The average Israeli is not the same as an American Jew.

And your gay pagans were taken over and converted to Christianity. Really shows us the superior religion.

the entire region should be nuked

I'm Mex American and I don't support that shit. Fuck you OP trying to tell.me what I believe

literally because i'm not a jew or megachurch-attending born again retard.

Zionists are the lowest fucking form of life on the planet Christian and Jew if you support those stupid crazy cocksuckers you are lower than the lowest nigger kys

I'm not a pagan. If you were half as superior as you wish in your every prayer that you were, then you would not have been beaten by a bunch of Dutch nerds.

Secular bankers have reduced Christian power structures to rubble. The connection between religious institutions and political leadership manifests itself as symbolic and theatrical at best. Our militaries, educational institutions, and all major forms of cultural media are secular. Hardcore Christians are strangers in their own neighborhoods, and the only paths for a Christian to take are A) a stance of moderation or else B) face the wrath of secular multicultural society.

You are nothing. You mean nothing. Pagans are literally dancing in the street this month to the iconography of death everywhere.

You lost. No one is left to enforce your judgment.

I'm going to get another beer, and if you respond to me again by the time I come back, then I'm going to humiliate you and make fun of your religion again.

Do you understand that, jackass?

Yes Israel. Israel has been at the forefront of undermining secular arab governments. Ask any Arab Christian what they think of Israel. They put them in the same category as Islamists.