They think we're fucking idiots

They're just going to keep changing the story until nobody can make sense of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What reason did the security guard have to go up there before he heard gunshots?

There was a video on kikebook where you could hear two gunshots before he started going mental, this change in timeline at least explains those

Yeah, why come out with anything other than the truth in the first place? Campos was a hero, remember?

dont forget the six gorriliian people injured goy, turn in your guns before we kill again.

-the jews

Can you not read? They said he was checking an alarm for a door that was left open in another room.

That might be the point, to discredit Campos. That makes me think he was even MORE involved.

But all week he's been hailed as a hero. The story up until now has been that he's the one who showed up first and he's the reason the shooting stopped.

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

STEVEN WYNN SAID MAINTENENCE ELEVATOR IS HEAVILY SECURD.

Why would leaving a door open cause an alarm?
Does that make ANY sense at all???

Exactly
What I said previous... employees more heavily watched than guests
Thiefs in the henhouse make daddy rooster breddy mad

This bullshit stinks

Why would that provoke Paddock?

They're waiting for the news cycle.

They will never tell you the motive....

No one has talked about the fact that most if not all those hotels have sensors for when a window breaks. Friend of mine cracked one like 10 years ago and security was on his ass in like 5 minutes.

Thank you! I've been asking that for days, but you're the first personal story. Thank you! They should have known EXACTLY which room it was. (when was this anyway?)

So POST 9/11?

It didn't say that it was an alarm for when the door is left open. It said an "alert for an open door" which could mean that it was opened when it should not have been (such as no tenant, or maybe a key wasn't used indicating someone broke in).

These new details just raise many more questions.

Yeah and to be specific he didn't break it all the way just cracked it after smashing into it.

>They think we're fucking idiots

no, they think that between all the conspiracy theories going around, and all the changing official information being put, that the true details of this whole thing are going to become so fuzzy in peoples minds that there will always be a dark cloud of uncertainty over what "really happened.

The doors at least where I work have timed alarms which means that if it's kept open too long the alarm will sound so niggers don't just walk in

it's people's own fault there is uncertainty
>official narrative changes completely every day for over a week

This
Why was our he there before the first shot was fired.

... And security knew EXACTLY which room it was! One would think shooting a hole in a window would set off something.

Oh, you're talking about Paddock. "Changing the story until people give up" was already standard procedure for the Russuan hackers delusion.

Read:

He may have found something odd about Paddocks room and walked there. Probably was on his route to get back to base after checking that door alarm. Maybe he found the serving tray with the cameras and cables running into Paddock´s room. Then knocked or even opened the door. Many options, but of course just theory.

We need a detailed step-by-step description from the officials, this story has been changed way too often.