Would you volunteer/submit to a military draft in your cunt if the Korean situation hit the absolute fucking southest...

Would you volunteer/submit to a military draft in your cunt if the Korean situation hit the absolute fucking southest of south?

As long as my wife recorded her getting black bred.

Because I'm 100% sure I would get cuckolded as soon as I went to the army. Not a single guy can get saved from that.

Living near some blacks or moors there, lad?

Im talking about america, poofter. Everytime I hear about guys with gf joining the army they get cucked.

Yeah, that's what I figured first but then I thought there could be the chance that you legit live next door to some dune coons.

I'm not a Londoner, mate.

>remembering that article about a VA psychologist saying most of the """PTSD""" patients he had were actually just fucked up from being cheated on while in the military

I would volunteer instantly, another finnokorean hyperwar NOW!

Lmao I'm already enlisted.
Bro. Its true. The women who don't cheat are absolute gems.

>fight for ZOG
that would be a no

You lot of all people can do it.

just lol at anyone who would sign up to go invade a country that literally never did anything to us

I'll take my chances with Tyrone in a climate controlled prison over getting my leg blown off by a landmine in some frozen hellhole for (((Uncle Sam)))

only if they manage to nuke california first. i want to know there's a hopefully future for the country first.

hopeful i mean.

In a heartbeat. I've got no bitch here on the homestead so no worries about Jamal getting feely. And I don't care about fighting on Schlomos behalf as long as I get to blow the scalps off some commie gooks

Nope.

dey dindu nuffin dey wuz a gud dictator boy. to everyone but you, that's how you sound.

a dictator being bad isn't an excuse to invade his country.

No white man will ever fight another war for Jews to place (((banks))) in sovereign countries ever again.
>month later brain dead goys go to war for jewish interests

As long as Im exempt from retarded ass ROE

whatcha doin rabbi?

Fine, enjoy the gulag, retard. You'll never stand up to anything because "muh jews"

what exactly are you standing up to against North Korea?
a countries right to be isolated?
a countries right to sovereignty?
a countries right to have their own military?
independent state banking?

I dont get it, North Korea has never and will never actually do anything. They act tough to keep themselves from being invaded, and then chumps like you actively want to invade them so the Rothschilds can install their banking infrastructure there.
You'll sacrifice yourself so that true globalism can be brought another step closer to a reality, what a useful idiot.

oy vey u will suffer if u dont chose one jewish plot over the other

A country that commits human rights violations against its citizens and constantly threatens neighboring countries.

according to jewish media and the (((u.n.)))

have u considered that maybe part of the reason is that they are literally still at war with one of their neighbouring countries and that America has tens of thousands of soldiers occupying what they consider to be sacred Korean land

>rothschild banks

This is by far the most retarded reason to ever use to defend your viewpoint. There's over 100 countries without a Rothschild bank. Do you really think countries are so simple in geopolitics that they decide to invade other countries just to install banks? How much of a simpleton can you be? And for that matter, what wealth do the North Koreans have that can be usurped by central banks? Do you think the average Kim is going to take out a car loan or something?

Fucking hell you people are retarded. The fastest way to tell if someone has no clue about international politics and economics is the second they bring up muhh central banks. It's absolutely the most idiotic meme I've ever witnessed on this site, literal drooling retards parrot it over and over again.

The US regularly commits human rights violations against its own people.
Better worry about the corruption at home, Cletus.
You are far more likely to die in a falseflag operation conducted by your own government than by a North Korean.

>but im saving people!
And then, why do you care so much about foreign people and so little about your own?

even Karl Marx himself realized that for communism to happen a central bank would be needed and that he admired the Rothschild work in establishing banking networks.

But hey, you're just a pleb who doesn't know anything.

>there 100 countries without a Rothschild bank
do you have a single source to back that up? (you dont)

I get you want to be special and pretend you know so much. But if international banks didn't matter in global economics the US wouldn't be shitting its pants over China's bank gaining power. You drooling idiot. Actually learn something before you pretend to be intelligent. Being different isn't intelligence.

>my chance to get paid to kill commies

Why the hell wouldn't I?

Is there any evidence to support the Rothschilds owning every national bank? Best I've seen is that shitty Kikebook meme claiming the Rothschilds are worth $500tn aggregated which is patently untrue

I'll go finish what my grandpa couldn't.

I am already in the military, (Army). 2 deployments killing sand niggers (Bronze star with V device). So it might be nice killing chinks.

Your Grandpa fought in the korean war too? Mine did and then he met my swiss aristocrat grannie while stationed in germany after the war. Hopefully I'll find some qt swiss girl to marry to.