THIS KANG JUST BTFO OUT OF YOU

ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE OVER. THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. HOW DOES IT FEEL Sup Forums TO HAVE NO RESPONSE TO THIS KANG

nigger

We also invented violence too

>per capita is racist because it measures the average among individuals instead of adhering to group identity politics

Spoken like a true communist. The red tape over his mouth was unnecessary to drive this home

And the hall of cost was terrible. Read a book.

"Like I said" is negroid equivalent to fuckin millenial "literally"
All you fuckers need to learn to speak proper educated American or get on the third world side of Trump's Wall

>what I say is real is real and facts are only true with my permission
Lol what a dumb yet average nigger. Self entitled, socially retarded, fragile ego, pride in a ""culture"" which celebrates lack of self control and actually condemns the concept of intellectual honesty. Niggers are god damned dumb and disgusting.

Do you actually think you're funny here? This kind of stupid b8 is ruining this board

>statistics are white evil

Those new jordans tho

surely this is fake

>Per capita is a Latin prepositional phrase: per (preposition, taking the accusative case, meaning "by means of") and capita (accusative plural of the noun caput, "head"). The phrase thus means "by heads" or "for each head", i.e., per individual/person. The term is used in a wide variety of social sciences and statistical research contexts, including government statistics, economic indicators, and built environment studies.

Wow Kang, how will I ever recover. Oh, by the way, there is no immortal white consciousness upon which you can lay the crimes of people dead and gone. If we there were such racial gods, we could surely put the the thorns on them.

Don't ever call me surely

Good lord you negros really are retarded sub humans.

>what is a rate?

Thats right, what you gonna do about it, white boy?

Melanin enriched KFC worshipper detected

You niggers did away with poll tests and taxes in the 60's remember?

It's not ruining shit. Learn to hide threads that trigger you that hard. If anything it's good practice for BTFO of lefties

>putting populations into perspective is racist

The irrefutable fact is, you are more violent. Why do you think we refer to it as 'chimping out'?

You have two buckets of bananas you are considering buying. One bucket has 10 bananas, but half are rotten; the other has 21 bananas, and a third are rotten. They are the same price.

Which bucket do you buy, nigger? The one with more good bananas, or the one with fewer bad bananas?

My bad, replace buying with stealing and same price with you can only carry one because you cant run fast enough with the unequal weight distribution.

Math is racist.