APOCOLYPTIC FIRES IN CALI

What the fuck is happening?!?!?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@38.476122,-122.7478497,872m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtu.be/PlydO0TaZH4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't know but I'm in the bay area and the air is thick and hard to breathe

October is happening. California regularly burns in October.

google.com/maps/@38.476122,-122.7478497,872m/data=!3m1!1e3

Bye bye silly wooden American houses.

/thread

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

fpbp

yeah cali is a meme state but this happens every year shut the fuck up

sage and report

This happens like twice a year every year

408 wanna bug out?

Fire? I don't know what you're talking about.

Moloch is coming.

youtu.be/PlydO0TaZH4

remove moonbeam

Now that knowingly spreading HIV to others is no longer illegal in California, we've decided to cleanse it with fire just to be safe.

>The fires started at night.

Someone really wants their wine insurance money...

>.>"

ISIS called for people to start fires in california, and ANTIFA answered the call.

Purple revolution, Nov 4.

The fire rises.

Trees be burning ya dumbass

Government arson.

I'm nearby at the beach, anyone want a pic of the sky from where I'm at? Orange smoky clouds and stuff. Not to interesting

I'd say his main support Base is on fire.

Monterey County here, hope you choke.

May The Great Fire Pooper OverCOMB The Land Of The SoCal Whores

same thing that happens every year

Is this because they made sharing aids legal there?
Is this keks will?

>not felony to knowingly infect others with hiv
>get this

This.
>long dry summer
>windy season
>someone tosses a lit butt out of a window or some sun reflects off of a broken bottle in the forest
>everything goes up

Happens every year. The part that sucks is when the smoke is blowing over your neighborhood. Assuming your hood isn't on fire.

Libshits be like

>MuH cLImatE cHanGE

God's wrath. Get ready for the fire and brimstone, Sodom.

oy vey delete this now goy!

Trump curse.

My moms house burned down and many family friends. My grammar school and high school burned down.

Nice homes and good, mostly conservative white Americans.

Fires allegedly starting from PG&E power lines sparking. Then they spread impossibly fast. 8 hours was pretty much everything between midnight and 8am.

i remember this thread yesterday about earthquake in califnorna when somebody roled 666 with some occult kek meme. should have saved it, was kinda prophetic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

God punished California for legalized bug chasing

BAN ELECTRICITY!!!!!!

Fucking great... I've been looking for an apartment in sonoma county for the past two months. Now that there's a shit ton of new homeless people it's gonna be a hell of a lot harder for me to find a place

>8 hours was pretty much everything between midnight and 8am

you don't say

10 dead already

Stop this nonsense.

Retribution

My grandpa's house burned down in Mendocino County.. We almost had to evacuate and I was up to like 5:30 niggers woke me up at 7 and I'm like fuck I'm too tired to grab all my shit and flee from a fire.

Spics are starting them.

Can't remember the last time it rained here. Half of the sky is dark as fuck and the air is smoky as fuck over in OC area.

Fucking liberals were burning the flag and started a fucking Firestorm.

do it

I'm sorry, what?

Do you pay the fireman?

We don't.

normal fall weather, santa ana winds. plus people building inappropriate structures in fire country, poor brush clearance, etc...

the usual stupidity you see here every year about this time. it's nothing new, just the #MFM blows it out of proportion and pretends it's never happened before, which is bullshit.

A few morons bought brand new homes in areas that are prone to high winds and massive amounts of dry brush. Doesn't take a crystal ball to figure out how that's gonna end.

Liberal state government and stupid people who insist on building their homes in wildfire prone areas.

>conservative area burning primarily
>commie flag

checks out for leftwing terrorism

cali catches on fire every year, many many times

Friends took this at the harbor. I think it should be framed

somebody decided to try annihilating an absolute zero one with every Y chomosome in the known and theoretical multiverse

fpbp

Butte county is really taking it up the ass from what I hear

>mfw Trump curse is real
They'll be begging for daddy Dons help now just watch

510 here
Starting to get sick from air. Throat and nose burns.

WE DONT NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN
BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN

an urban area caught fire and fire season suddenly is apocalyptic. woopdiedoo. fire SEASON happens every year, just because some cunt at npr headquarters had her shit burn up doesn't mean this deserves national attention.

Lmao they legalize biological HIV attacks and and take child rapists of the register....

all of the sudden it's literal fire and brimstone

Hey, maybe god is real

562/714. Smells good to me. Iove this time of year. It goes even better with one of those huge orange moons if visibility is good enough

just like we did when our dams nearly collapsed last year from the rain. we dont have any money to pay for anything ourselves cuz it all gets spent on gibmes, welfare, and a trillion dollar high speed rail that hasnt even laid a single foot of track yet in the last 10 or 15 years

ITS A MAN MADE FIRE

The will of Kek

karma agreed, hope the fires give them aids too

did john post that?

not really, usual spots are on fire. nothing crazy. table mountain fire, Cherokee and now a new one off honey run road. shit that was all on fire last year too.

>LA

>A MAN MADE FIRE
Heres a .gif of them "starting"

This isn't even in LA county, let alone the city. Neck yourself, faggot.

idk who john is

someone posted it on /r9k/ and it was deleted after about a minute

Ya whatever. If they were serious they'd have gone just a few short miles north and burned LA to the ground. They could start with Cerritos and long beach and work their way North so the nogs don't flood into orange county.

only city folks find this alarming. fire SEASON.

There's a whole ocean they can get water from

What part of the county? I grew up in Mendo Bendo Land.

>inb4 Trump caves and gives Commiefornia fema money

found the nigger, you do not put salt water through pump systems.

who comfy /626/ here

Bummer man. Hope everyone's ok.

if I was in the bay area I'd be fucking fresh off the boat whores in cheap chinese massage parlors like the world was about to end buuuuuuuudddy

Except on a naval ship, and then only with equipment specifically designed for it.

I sure hope it wont stop!

the fire machine fucked up and hit the wrong place

Then they need that specific equipment. If these fires happen every year.

I was only kidding with the ocean thing. But damn! it it's possible then wtf.

Because that fucking shit hole of a state filled with jews,fags,commies, niggers and spics deserves to burn!

There were big plans to build desalinization plants up and down the coast in the 70's and 80's. The environmentalists fought agaisnt it tooth and nail.

Heaven is sending the USA some warnings to curb their degeneracy

I did just that and then I got this.
Molluscum. ;_;

It should have burned down Oakland, SF and LA then.

the underbrush is supposed to burn

the weak dry trees burn up and turn into ash making the soil fertile, even the indians knew this thousands of years ago

human beings have decided that we have a RIGHT to live in a giant matchbox, and are surprised once it ignites, burning harder and stronger year after year until your wooden house turns to ash, feeding new growth

wtf was their reasoning? The fish? I mean, isn't California always crying about lack of water?
I live in Upstate NY so I don't understand how this nonsense exists. I heard California was bad but damn. How are they still there

It's only HPV. You can buff that shit out with sand paper.

Been thinking about moving/running away from Europe and see what life is like in Cali..
Why does everbody hate it?

God's getting sick of waiting on us to do it.

or a literal mini blow torch.