Men prefer looks over intellect more than women

Men prefer looks over intellect more than women

Men prefer looks over talent more than women

Men cheat on their spouse more than women

Men have had more sexual partners than women.

Men talk about and reference see more than women.

You're a loser because you distract yourself moreso than you focus on self improvement on an average day.

Are there any fucking questions?

Coming from a chad.

>Chad
>On Sup Forums
Pick one.

*reference sex

Go on...

So you admit you're LARPing as a chad on Sup Forums. I hate to say it but you're not good at LARPing

the absolute state of the americuck "chad".

lmao I have more hair on my dick than you do on that pussy ass skinny fat body

How can men have more sex partners than women? Every time a guy has sex with a girl, a girl has sex with a guy.

Women fall all over themselves for physically unattractive intellectual men. Just look at all the examples. Here's a comprehensive list.

>

you're correct but
clearly he's a homo, so guys having sex with other guys raises the numbers..
as with most jewish gays, he hates white women so he's talking shit

80/20%

>Men have had more sexual partners than women.
They have pretty much the same number of sexual partners on average you dumb shit, because of mathematics.

You don't know maths

Exactly

80% of all men could be locked out of the game and all women could still have the same amount of sex. This is mathematically possible. Ask yourself why that is.

Women all hook up with the few town Chads , the few town Chads hook up with all those women. End of the day thar Chad had way more partners, but all those girls were whores.

)))
)))
)))
)))
these jews with same cuckypasta
>hey Schlomo, don't you think white wymans are sluts
>why yes paid Schlomo #2, I do,
how will anyone ever notice this same meme flag and talking points everyday
switch back to your EU meme flag you used a few days ago you stupid piece of shit rat jews

His little sunken in boys' chest! I can't breathe!

> First 5 points
I don't get what... what is that supposed to mean and why should I care? True or false as they may be (don't care to look into it because... don't see what that is supposed to... prove...?)
> You're a loser
That's inconsequential
> Because
Oh here we go..
> you distract yourself moreso than you focus on self improvement on an average day.
What is "self improvement" specificly? What should one focus on in life? And why improve the self if you are forcably dragged down as if it is some sort of global imperative, irrespective of what you actually have to offer?

You understand that engaging in "self improvement" while white would make you a white supremacist, right? Anything that would come from it would need to be erased. You have to atone for you sins by babysitting and tending to some rich fucks cash crop of a consumerist society.

The net sexual partner count of all heterosexual men and the net sexual partner count of all heterosexual women must be the same, because there is no conceivable case where a man fucks a woman, but the woman doesn't fuck the man. The difference between the average sexual partner counts between sexes is therefore purely a result of the difference between the number of people of each sex. Homosexuals are ignored, because they are irrelevant in this context.

Tbh I'm just nitpicking because the original post gave me the impression that OP thinks that men somehow magically have more sex partners on average. What you're talking about is kind of a different topic.

That's a much more valid way of judging sluttiness. If most men have 3-5 sex partners for example, and a few of them have hundreds, while most women have 12-15, then we can conclude that most women are sluts, while very few men are sluts, but they are turbo sluts.

Having to confirm you're a chad proves your not a chad. Sad!

>implying chadom is only exclusive to normies

>most women have 12-15
you fucking idiots think you're on to something but in reality it's embarrassing how stupid you are

there's an exact amount of male sluts as there are females sluts.

the male sluts are all fucking the same female sluts. it's not that hard to understand, unless you're a male lmao

I was just hypothesizing there buddy.

>Men cheat on their spouse more than women
That's not even true, cunt.

>chad
>pic look like a faggot