Remember how great this place before these alt-right shit heads took over?

Pepperidge Farms remembers

I've never heard of the alt right

>alt-right
>not an invention of the media to generate its own news and keep to the narrative
You've been played.

>hello fellow Sup Forumslacks

Meber Heman cartoons?

This place was never good

Wait, who?

Yes fellow white person

(Formerly Chuck's)

Le /new/ was good meme

the alt-righters have kicked out the stormweenies, this is good.

Sup Forums was never majority civic nationalists

the alt-right is a leftist lie

>this thread again

You're part of the problem.

Some people don't understand jokes

most people posting here thing 'alt right' is a moronic scapegoat fabricated by media think tanks
Take your strawman back to your masters and tell them you failed

I've come to realize this meme you newfag s use are just justifications for you to continue shitting up/pol/

>before
You're not fooling anyone. Almost everyone who was here when this place opened up was a libertarian although there was always a fascist minority (that didn't come from Stormfront). Now things have flipped because most of those libertarians realized that libertarianism is just another form of liberalism and is not the answer to the problems we discuss here. In short, they grew up.

member Dorner?

Took over hahaha are you delusional dipstick

Kinda like the same but with more BLACKED threads and less e-celebs. Altough I am a newfag who came in 2015

>"Alt-Right"
>terrible meme
>terrible meme usage
>implying this board was EVER left-wing controlled at any point

TRIGGERED

>remember when we couldn't outargue a bunch of neo-nazis, Ron Paul got crushed, and then white identity rose despite our desperate clawing at its ankles

Yes. I do remember defeating you. It was one-sided and effortless. No wonder you guys never abolished the fed, you're fucking weak.

Remember when Sup Forums had CP? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

What the fucking nigger are you talking about?

I think most people here were liberals at one point

Yeah, until they grow up.

This is the most Reddit post I've ever seen.

it was always natsoc vs libertarian and the libertarians all realized they can't live in their fantasy land if its full of low iq niggers and spics trying to kill them constantly.

>f-fourchan was always left-leaning!

Before Sup Forums existed definitely. We were in the Bush era after all, we were younger and our impulse was to reject right-wing politics because many of us saw that imbecile as representing right-wing politics. By the tame Sup Forums came around we were fairly deep in the Obummer era though, so libertarianism was pretty common.

>bush is pushing for authoritarian control of the country
>Sup Forums is lefist
>obama pushing for authoritarian control of the country
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are hard right

Can you stupid fucks locate the pattern yet? Sup Forums, and Sup Forums for that matter, supports whoever is going to leave them the fuck alone.

I’m just tired of memetubers and spencer...or anyone who thinks they’re “the leader” of an underground Rhodesian reactionary knitting and needlepoint co-op. I really hate Styx fan-chucks the most.

If only m00t were still alive...

Most children are because they require in-group assistance. Women stay this way because cunts but eventually boys grow up and realize some level of self worth. Growing up with strong patriarchs will lessen the liberal faggot teenager phase.

You can't stay an underground counter-culture forever if you want to succeed. Like it as not a vanguard must form and yes, we must follow a leader of some kind. In my years here I've learned one thing about Sup Forumsaks above all else: There is a serious problem with "hobbyists" here. WLP talked about this a lot. Hobbyists enjoy the aesthetic and the feeling of belonging to something but when the time comes for action they are nowhere to be seen. They're perfectly comfortable remaining a fringe because the entire thing is masturbatory for them and not authentic or sincere.

Does anyone else ever feel like they're not winning the artwar so much as enjoying that the conflict exists?