Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong

guy was living the dream doing what all red pilled men should aspire to be .

you are all just jelly cunts bs you wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

why can't this fat fuck be bothered to shave or grow a real beard. this is an afront to decent society that is completely part and parcel of hollywood. i hope this fat rapist fuck gets raped by a wild pack of inmates.

Literally don't care past watching Hollywood squirm with hypocrisy

Aspiring to become (((them)))

wouldnt surprise me if it comes out there is a connection between rose mcgowan and trump. after that whole awards thing with meryl streep

I don't disagree with OP. It's his politics I disagree with. Not his lifestyle. A media mogul having his own real life casting couch is an entirely appropriate thing in my mind.

I mean it's pretty based that he single handedly spread herpes to every female star in hollywood.
chris brown beat rihanna because he contracted herpes from her, where do you think she got it from?

I have to admit that I couldn't force myself to read even one word of your drivel and I bet your problem is something total horsefuckingshit.

Take a shower and go to sleep. Go to work tomorrow. You won't get any more advice from me.

had a little browse around and noticed she did grindhouse with tarantino in 2007. and he is tight with weinstein. so any connection would be after 2007 imo.

on the other hand she has been mostly in dogshit movies so who knows.

truee

I can't lie. I know everybody here including myself would do the exact same if I had that much money and power. Those women could've said no and left but they decided to get on their knees because they'll do anything for money and fame.

but did he grab em by the pussy?

JUST

Now he's going to cash out and chill

True, but let the left eat their own. This guy forced diversity and feminist bullshit down our throats for decades. He is definitely innocent but who cares?

>chased a whore around a room naked and broke down and started crying because she wouldn't let him fug
Yeah real alpha

Did he fuck Lena Dunham?

So Emma Watson was on his casting couch?

I'll bet his couch smells like low tide.

Hollywood has always been a cesspool of mindblowing degeneracy, but their main job is to enable the elite to be as hedonistic and perverted as possible in order to hold something over their heads. 99% of Hollywood is jewish, they do not believe in morality as much as Christians do, so when they need to get rid of someone that won't go along with their plans, they just feed that person to the moral and righteous goyim. Basically, the modern day Christian functions as a Roman legionary: dumb fucking enforcer that acts on behalf of some ambiguous leader.

We can spite them by becoming degenerates just like them or by overtaking Hollywood, but we can't just get angry and help them oust the same people we didn't put into power over there in the first place.

What did he do in his shoes?

More of his jew jizz?

Why are you defending a (((Weinstein)))?

Bullshit He's a Well Known Pedofile thats rapes little 4-5 year old children!

Pigstein should be gutted like every other Jew... Holy fuck Sup Forums was right...

>living the dream
>red pilled
>men should aspire to be like him

>polygamous sex with sluts
>never experiencing love
>being a disgusting fat shit
>having STDs
>being a disgusting kike who is despised even among disgusting kikes
>rapist
>pedophile
The list goes on. I would never in my life, no matter how long I lived, want to lower myself to anywhere near the level of this garbage creature.