Continuation of the old thread; Vegas narrative completely altered, what’s going on?

Old thread here, what is going on?
>
Ignore the LARPs, MegaAnon, LVMPD insider, it’s all bullshit. -John, the supposed murdered bellhop, it’s not that complicated.
Campos is the key; was he an illegal immigrant or DACA recipient. If he was involved in any capacity it would need to be covered up in order to avoid potential civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/18702269@N00/4396407906
flickr.com/photos/18702269@N00/3657892979
youtube.com/watch?v=x0EhPRP7z-o&t=10m19s
flickr.com/photos/misscrankypants/2084418310/in/faves-58656622@N00/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
archive.is/DFFm2)
redfin.com/NV/Las-Vegas/4131-E-Saint-Louis-Ave-89104/home/29411477
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgSoIppOMo
youtube.com/watch?v=nbBEBzij1BE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv54iuAQ1z0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes sense. If we found out it was an illegal alien AND daca recipient all hell will break lose and daca will be torn to pieces

DAY OF THE RAKE INCOMING

>Campos is the key
Jesus A Campos Age 25
Current Address
4131 E Saint Louis Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104-5231
Map
Possible Relatives
Alexandra Campos, Alexandria Campos, Jesus Campos, Arturo Campos, Juan Mateo Campos, Juan M Campos, Luis R Campos, Luis M Campos, Sylvia Campos
Possible Associates
Angelica Quintero, Jorge O Quintero

we need to be all over this campos (spook?) hero.

The motive is clear: he did it just because he could. Simple as that. It doesn't help that he was most likely a psychopath.

sauce truepeople search . com

The new narrative/timeline is:

>At some time Campos gets dispatched because hotel is automatically alarmed by a door that has been open too long
>9:59 - encounters Paddock
>200-300 rounds get fired across the hall
>gets hit in the leg
>10:05 - Paddock fires into crowd
>10:15 - Paddock stops firing
(somewhere before this LVMPD officers have been dispatched, no info on what Campos did before this -- Can anyone find some info on this from Police scanners?)
>10:17 - LVMPD officers arrive on 32nd floor
>10:18 - Campos tells officers he's been shot and gives them exact location
>10:26 to 10:30 - 8 more officers arrive and they start clearing hallway plus other rooms
>10:55 - Another 8 officers arrive via the other stairwell
>11:20 - First breach is set off, officers enter Paddock's room, see him lying on the floor, also notice a second door they couldn't enter
>11:27 - Second door is opened

Hello FBI

Thats the lazy mans occams razor copout. Fuck off.

Sup Forums can't accept a white guy did this. they are doing everythign they can to pin it on someone else.

Nah, I'm just not an idiot conspiracy theorist.

how the fuck does 200 rounds get shot off yet he only gets shot in the leg?

You’re so off base it’s not even funny. There is absolutely no way the police could say that Campos was the last person shot and he was the reason that Paddock stopped shooting, and then turn around 10 days later and claim the complete opposite. It negates every single timeline that has been constructed and changes the entire story. There is absolutely something fishy going on.

Anyone have a link to most recent press conference where Lombardo says this? I'd like to see exactly how it was worded; both the question leading to it and the response.

The key is campos injury and blood trail. Is there blood inside the room that matches campos? Why was he inside the room before shooting started? Thats quite a "miracle"

Ok, how about this: he most likely had some type of mental illness. He got radicalized by the MSM into thinking Trump was literally Hitler, so he went to a place where the chance of there being a lot of Trump supporters was high (a country music concert) and blasted all the Nazi sympathizers.

not "that" white tub of lard. have you ever fired a gun in 100 rd bursts with a bumpstock? It takes some strength

they need to get something out before the friday press conference. even the most steadfast normies are getting fired up, especially after this new campos timeline.
they need to drop something substantial soon before this gets out of hand.

paddock's dead. we're being led to believe that's the end of it. but we're not being given information as though that's the end of it. and what we've been given keeps changing in fundamental ways.

We got an illum1n@ti hit.

flickr.com/photos/18702269@N00/4396407906
flickr.com/photos/18702269@N00/3657892979

Look up the symbol. Mandalay Bay owns the trademark.

Brother said "Army of One"

Are you gay and on crack? When pol accuses the FBI or CIA, do you somehow think it's a PoC Patsy?

Test Paddock and Campos for gunshot residue. The person with a positive test is the shooter.

That's not likely either since he had already stalked a rock and rap concert.

The most likely scenario is a crazy man shot up a concert and because he is crazy, no one can make sense of the motive. God you people are fucking morons.

I can't tell anymore how many are trolling just to be trolling and how many are actually losing sleep over the fact that a white man done this and can't handle the facts.

Sure, but you are still convincing yourself paddock is the shooter without them providing evidence that he was. They need to prove it

Plus it would take 5 seconds of questioning the security guard to establish his timeline.

"Did you hear 15 minutes of gunshots before or after you were hit in the leg?"

Remember the never ending witch hunts aka investigations into Trumps Russia collusion? That are STILL on-going? I bet we will never see that kind of investigation going into the Vegas Mass Shooting.

I have a pretty big question:
By the time Trump visited LV, campos was already being hailed as a hero.
Did the president visit him?
It would make no sense not to - it would be a great PR move, but I haven't heard anything about it.
So, if he didn't - WHY?

how do you know this is the Jesus Campos that works at Mandalay Bay? Pretty common name in that area

If you mean the alteration of the timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=x0EhPRP7z-o&t=10m19s

From 10:19 on. Shit quality, only upload I could find.

we'l never be privy to that, however,
>the campos as a shooter
>targets of opportunity
>hears dispatch via radio saying tac team in the elevator
>plays victim
too fucking much winning there

> Potential civil war

You guys are so cringe and retarded.

I do not know. But he's the only one in that area around that age.

So what happened with that post about adelson three weeks beforehand claiming the correct players, the follow up, and the locale correctly?

Did anyone ever dispute that?

You’re telling me that if an illegal immigrant killed 50+ people the republican voters wouldn’t go completely insane?

your mother.

One day you will wake up with all of your rights taken away, then what you fucking piece of shit asshole?

flickr.com/photos/misscrankypants/2084418310/in/faves-58656622@N00/
wtf

Not saying he did the shooting; he could have been an accomplice as well, and same as earlier if an illegal was implicated in any way into this shooting conservatives would go fucking bonkers I can’t beliebe you have the audacity to even dispute that

Campos wasn't kept in the hospital, reports said he was recovering at home. Trump just visited the hospital.
>anyone listening to scanner huge fire by the strip black smoke everywhere any idea what it is?

I remember when they could do a proper false flag and it would take years to debunk. Now it takes hours.

>unarmed security guard
>runs into room with automatic gunfire

Doubt

What exactly would you do? Make more memes? Ohh scary

Some kind of ¡Viva La Raza! faggot statement being the cause of this would instantly reignite Manifest Destiny. This makes total sense as to why it's a coverup.

Sushi Steve sets up an arms deal like before as part of an FBI or CIA sanctioned gun running program and brings weapons to this hotel. Campos C O M P S the right room overlooking the concert that he knows is happening since it's right across the street from his workplace. Campos kills Steve and commits his untrained magdump mass shooting at a white bread country Americana music concert, shoots the door, then his own leg. (The concert he chose bolsters this as a Mexican shooting. Muslims hate America and the West as a whole so they attack just any large crowd of whites. Choosing a country concert is a little more nuanced and might require some deeper immersion in the West to choose)

The only things this doesn't account for are the possibility of any team of other shooters coming down from the Saudi-owned Four Seasons or the M240 rate of fire. Other than that, it's definitely got some potential.

all the camera and blood evidence

I’m not conservative you fucking absolute moron

Why wouldn't Campos be invited to the meeting with the first responders etc?
He's a latino & being regarded as a hero - Trump getting a picture shaking the guys hand would be great PR.
Yet... Nothing happened.
Not even outrage from dem media about "Trump ignoring latino hero".
HOW AND WHY.

I swear I heard someplace that trump had visited campos at university medical center, but I can't find it anywhere.

Wtf

This is rightly suspicious

>done this

Please stop

Two possibilities:

>Campos initially lied about the timeline but forensics + further interviews brought out that his claimed timeline was false

>FBI and LVMPD deliberately released a false timeline for... reasons

In any case, this timeline makes Campos a suspect as a possible accomplice.

Further clarification needed on:
>ballistics of Paddock vs. Campos shooting including shots through door, bullet holes in hallway, trajectory and estimated range of Campos leg wound
>Paddock car being absent from parkade at the same time his keycard is used to access the suite
>Paddock's possible access to service elevator, what is the security on that, did he need to obtain help (inside accomplice or bribe) to easily access it or not? I know enough about high profile hotels to say access to service elevators can be either very easy or moderately difficult depending on hotel policy and oversight about it
>is it possible Paddock and Campos had previously existing relationship>

if (((they))) stick to the single shooter story i believe we must stick with Campos as the perp

Now you are on to something. Because Campos has been a person of interest since his story starting falling apart after 10/2.

Campos was being paid by Paddock.

Thanks.

This

The world does not get better. WE GET BETTER.

I had it somewhere, that Campos 'was too injured' to see Trump, dont have source though. I assume Trump knows this Jesus story is whether partially or entirely, BS pure, thus his "miracle" tweet.

POLICE SAID THEY WERENT IN A HURRY TO ENTER THE ROOM BECAUSS CAMPOS HAD STOPPED THE SHOOTER.

IF THATS NOT TRUE, THEN WHY WEREN’T THEY IN A HURRY TO ENTER HIS ROOM!?!?!?!?

This is a good point. I was just thinking we didn't have pics of them together because he wasn't among the wounded in the hospital.

Guess you're just a fucking idiot then.

He visited another guy shot in the leg at the hospital (who stood to greet him) & during the meeting with the first responders the security guy was mentioned IIRC, maybe a muddle of those.
I really wonder how this has not been a bigger talking point. I've been parroting about this for days, felt like I was shadowbanned at some points.

No, I 100% read an article saying he was treated and released and was recovering at home.

Okay watched it now. That's good. I was concerned he had said it sort of in passing and moved on. However, press jumped all over it immediately and he went on to state; yes, timeline has changed; yes, Campos shot BEFORE shooting on concert started. No tricky wording about it. He says that directly and repeatedly.

I know Sup Forums is full of racist fucktards but this has nothing to do with race, the whole fucking thing reeks of inconsistencies.

LOOK, THE COPS WEREN'T IN A HURRY BECAUSE -THEY JUST WEREN'T- ALRIGHT?

has anyone independently looked into the multiple shooter hypothesis? I studied electrical engineering and took some ultrasound engineering courses. Is there any reason for me to analyze the audio to determine multiple shooter, approx location etc? I just assumed it was echo off of surrounding buildings. If there are any suspicious sounds/videos please link and I will look into it

This entire thread on this alien shit.

That's crazy, when and what did they hear from this Campos guy

I think that's poorly worded. Meant as Campos arriving interrupted him and he wasn't actively firing so SWAT wanted to regroup before entering. Still kind of odd but there is a need to access the current risk vs risk he's going to start shooting again.

>too injured
>Trump visits LV 4th October
>reports of Campos out of hospital as early as 5th October (archive.is/DFFm2)

Sounds flawless.

redfin.com/NV/Las-Vegas/4131-E-Saint-Louis-Ave-89104/home/29411477

this house was last sold in 2001

Paddock was calling security about loud music / noise below him, this has to be an important detail. Jesus Campos and floors 29/30 are important. Somebody reported seeing security chasing another guy in a security jacket when the shooting happened.

1200 shots fired, where's the fucking brass?

Operation Fast & Furious 2 Vegas Hot Nights
>Operation Fast & Furious 2 Vegas Hot Nights

NEWS IS DONE TALKING ABOUT STORY

Agreed. He's the exploitable wild card in all of this

This is the angle we need to stick to. There is no proof that Paddock is the shooter. They keep saying he is without providing any proof. Vegas is one of the most surveillanced places in the world inside and out. They didn’t even give us the photo of his corpse, that was a leak

Fuck off, Frank is a LARP.

The hospital wasn't the only place he visited - also had a meeting with the first responders & did a speech at the LVMPD briefing room. You'd think the HERO would be invited to one of those.

Christ almighty, give it a rest you faggots.

Also, since the story is Campos WAS NOT the reason Paddock stopped shooting, what WAS the reason Paddock stopped shooting? We know he had tons of ammunition left. SWAT wouldn't have shown up on his cameras yet at the time he stopped (according to their own timeline). There were still plenty of people in the concert area when firing stopped.

?

I think their tactics used to rely on being able to shuffle details like this and not having every release be archived the way we do it now. We are causing serious problems for them.

We are running away with this investigation and they can't craft cover stories fast enough to keep up.

What direction does the very first shot in this vid go?
The hotel is to the right.
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgSoIppOMo

its all over jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=nbBEBzij1BE

>republican voters
I have seen the victims, prolly a dozen Hispanics, a china girl, a few jews even. it was a smorgasborg of America. if the shooter was looking for a red crowd, he may have missed his mark.

If he's not the shooter why did he buy all those guns, check out other prime locations and send his girlfriend away with 100k?

>narrative completely altered, what’s going on?
you must be dumb as a brick. i'll break it down for you:

day 1: no one knows wtf is going on, and everyone starts speculating. was it one shooter, three shooters, or was it perhaps aliens or just a disfranchised rock?

day 2: rumors everywhere, media desperately tries to sort things out, but invariably fails on most facts, because they base their reports on what random idiots claim.

day 3: some facts are known, but mixed with rumors that have solidified. many takes it as fact, despite only 3 days have passed. idiots think it takes only two seconds to know everything.

day x: some time after the event, police have managed to discover more facts, and are slowly but surely revealing everything that doesn't jeopardize the investigation.

some months later: police may or may not have discovered most facts about the event. some questions may still be unanswered, but unless it's a massive event like 9-11, involving international terrorist organizations, the basic facts should be fairly certain. facts like: was he the only shooter, how many was killed, how many was hurt, did anyone see anything suspicious before the event, did anyone help him, what was his motive, etc.

depending on the case, what facts the police are able to reveal will vary by a great degree. and with time the narrative will change, simply by the fact that they're discovering more details that helps them piece together the puzzle.

analogy:
like a puzzle game, the picture changes as you piece together more and more of it. one part you thought was only blue sky turns out to have clouds and birds. if you were asked at the very beginning of laying the puzzle, you might say it's an empty sky, but if asked later you might say it's sky with clouds and birds, and a part you thought was sky, turned out to be sea.

Campos is probably in custody right now. That's why you're not hearing anything

Crap wrong video, look at the tarp direction with the first shot
youtube.com/watch?v=Dv54iuAQ1z0

>he did it just because he could

thanks, none of the fucktards will reply to you but this is the best post in the thread

tired of working nights?

>it would need to be covered up in order to avoid potential civil war.
Oh fuck off.

test corpses when they won't even release cctv freeze-frames. Sure, I'll report back.

>no one knows
>rumors
>etc.
That’s fine and I’m inclined to agree if you’re talking about witnesses. But you’re talking about the swat team, the police, the fbi, all corroborating this bullshit story about Campos.

>why stop massacre
maybe he felt bad after mowing down a bunch of happy strangers? Obviously he could have holed up there all night long. Those cops would have had to do a Dallas robot bomb to get him out of commission. In the meanwhile he had plenty of magazines left, he could have killed dozens more.

More than likely it was shadowbanned.

Lombardo said the security guard was with another guy too, a mechanic. This is sounding more and more like a group effort not a lone wolf shooter.

Your nation of all people should know that the government security shouldn't release false information on such a traumatising incident. From day 2 to day 7 we were told a security guard was the savior of Las Vegas due to disrupting the ambush. Now he may have been the catalyst or more likely we have no faith in any investigation results now. They couldn't get a simple time line of events in such a small controlled space correct before informing the victims and broader public.

its more fucking horseshit, the only people 'constantly changing the narrative' are the LVPD and the alphabets. You know, the ones who are sposed to deal in facts? They only managed to supply about 1 fact per day, and they've now (literally) changed one of those 4 times.