JUST FUCKING END ME

JUST FUCKING END ME.

FUCKING KEKSERVATIVESSSSSSSS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41560927

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41560927
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the end for you, filthy wh*Teoids

Why is Europe so determined to wipe itself out?

I truly don't understand this.

based

You're doing this same affirmative action bullshit also yanks.

It's a fucking blight that the modern west refuses to accept culture is responsible for why chinks score higher grades and nigger commit more crime and would rather blame it all on racism.

brexit working like a clockwork

Dream on, Limey. We just elected someone who said they would literally build a thousand mile long wall across our borders.

Cucks to the left and the right, nice

When will the european people wake up?

Your nation literally invented the concept of affirmative action aka 'good racism'

I wonder...

you shouldn't be posting this now please correct me if i'm wrong

also sorry the bad english

>Still have white people
We must fix this problem.

England never will wake up, but maybe some other countries might.

On one hand, i'm super fucking happy the data will finally be available showing just how fucking lazy and a bunch of scroungers niggers and chavs are.

On the other hand, May's promise to 'correct this disparity' makes me sick to my stomach. Affirmative action is fucking cancer

Your nation literally invented "Keep calm and carry on".

Us burgers at least have a chance of turning the ship around, but you guys seem content to just go full steam straight ahead into self destruction.

It isn't culture, but biology.

>Us burgers at least have a chance of turning the ship around
Haha ok 1970s Brazil

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41560927
>the lammy review
didn't this come out as utter bullshit that let blacks off the hook for crimes?

This. We've been fucked for a while now. There's still the midwestern fly-over anarchy states. But they are full of lutherans that are trying be like their german/scandinavian cousins.

It's time for a new manifest destiny. Throw the match at the "greatest generation's" ponzi scheme and conquer some territory for white europeans.

Ahhh...Forced busing is what created white flight in many places. They would bus white kids across town to nigger schools and vice versa, so only solution was create suburbs..

When can the UK get a good PM? Any good candidates?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41560927
>"These issues are now out in the open. And the message is very simple: if these disparities cannot be explained then they must be changed."

Oh they can be explained. You just don't want to hear the explanation.

>At key stage two, 71% of Chinese primary school pupils met the expected standard for reading, writing and maths, compared with 54% of White British pupils and 13% of White Gypsy and Roma pupils

13% met the standard, no wonder Hitler used to kill them.

The US's best bet is to secede and create an ethnostate in the southern territories.

You're never getting rid of the sheer number of niggers and spics you have.

We're a tiny island and are still 87.2% White compared to the US's 72%. We can still easily turn the tide and genocide these wog fucks but first we have to get rid of the jews and the government.

Luckily, it has to get worse before it gets better.

WISH US LUCK WHITE BRETHREN

fuck your conservatives are just as bad as ours

Uhhhh... I thought Nigel was gonna some Oswald Mosley shit and recover the current state of Anglos, I'm too lazy to research what happened and why a literal globalist kike took his place nor am I surprised.

>M-muh free d-d-d-d-democracy a-and f-f-f-f-free choice!!!!
God we need to White Sharia right the fuck now.

can you tell me about your pm all the talk on pol about our pm and I never hear a word from you guys about yours what are you guy hiding down there?

Nigel retired from politics after being slandered to fuck in the media, it made him unelectable in the nation's eyes with lies about MUH RACISM.

So we elected the Tories who are supposed to be right wing, but are actually scum who only care about money