CAMPOS IS THE 2nd SHOOTER, SMOKING GUN

When the story first dropped everyone who saw the hotel room commented it looked like a left handed shooter was in the room. Upon creeping Campos instagram it shows him shooting an AR left handed, what do you think!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
youtu.be/ObWSk7UBHx4
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
instagram.com/ty.cl/
google.com/maps/place/Reifsnider State Forest/@38.7827665,-91.1145858,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x87deaf1bdf32a3fd:0xf7300d5d5e3e3745!8m2!3d38.7825581!4d-91.1115503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

can we get a picture of his face? it's an old pic. he could easily gain the ~80lbs of fat we see in his "official" photos depending on how old this is
but jesus campos is like john smith for these muds

big if true

true if big

how can you confirm this is the right person?

where are some more photos from his ig.

set to private now.

if true big

HAPPENING GET IN HERE!!!

He is second shooter for sure. Makes perfect sense.

small if false

literally kys frank
just die in a piss fire asap

Heavy is showing this guy.
He doesn't look like the ig guy to me.
He does have a nice neck beard though...

>that spanglish

absolutely disgusting.

if large
? "bona fide"
end if

bigly

John. Brown. Gun. Club.

Bumppppp

damn

His IG went private right after i posted this.. coincidence?

Someone make a fake roastie account and add him.

Told you it was Mexican narcostate/communislam

It's not him anyways. That's not Vegas. The #STL tag suggests St. Louis.

As does the fact that he says he is in St. Louis.

A cohencidence goy.

Here's your cia wet back.

what is moving?

Bump

Guard was a second shooter and helped paddock. Then something happened/didnt go right, kills paddock with revolver, sets the body up to look like suicide, shoots himself 10 second later in the leg and waits in the hallway for police to break into the 32nd floor and act like a victim.
Check out this video, from people at a bus stop below. Lots of fire in 10-15 second bursts, for 100 round mags at that ROF, would go through 2-4 guns atleast to maintain fire. He had to have help, with 50-60 second breaks between volleys to reload multiple weapons.
Then at 3:26 is a single shot, followed by another single shot at 3:36. Also sound very much not like a rifle at all. (2 shots with revolver perhaps?)
youtu.be/ObWSk7UBHx4
Edit: at 2:18 after the volley of usual sounding weapons, you hear shots but they sound different. for about 5 seconds. could've been firing at the door here, to set up for their escape plan maybe? And something went wrong in next minute of time.

What clues were there that a shooter was a lefty

That looks nothing like

"Paddock's" left collar was bunched

what is vaction/visiting relatives

>Left handed shooter.

Let me just go ahead and add that to my list.

Antifa if true.

>Jesus A Campos
>A Case Jumps So

what did they mean by this??

a
He ppears he has the Mexican mounted pistol in his waist band.

That's shit only quick-draws do. That and faggots that watch too many Mexican gang movies.

NOPE

Forensic acoustic analysis shows where 2nd shooter was:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

So basically nothing

instagram.com/ty.cl/

One of his antifa friends. Get to work, autists

Its all so tiresome.jpg

the two single revolver shots in that video... one is campos shooting paddock, the other is him shooting himself. THEN he went to the police.

This is a fucking bot that has been posting this to promote that asshole who runs naturalnews

Pic related explains it all.
Only thing I think it got wrong is that Campos was in on it, and was shot in the leg to make it appear otherwise.

>inb4 "but why would he deal arms in a hotel room?"
Why wouldn't he? It's almost the perfect place. No cameras in the hallways, so no record of who visits who. Probably felt comfortable there because he visits often to wash money.
>but why did he book the other hotel rooms above concerts?
He probably books lots of hotel rooms. The fact that some of the others were above concerts may be a coincidence.
>the values of the arms in the room was only about 50k.
These were probably samples of what he can get more of. Plus he had a car full of explosives.

Fuckin shills

I tell you all more if you order a year's worth of snake oil...

>now, with auto-ship

More info please.

He was up there before the shooting started. The cops now say that he got shot before the actual shooting started.
What was he doing up there?
The guy was may have been an inside guy in the Hotel that helped illegal stuff go down.
Maybe for the Cartel.

>As Jesus Comps

>wow a security guard is capable of shooting a weapon

I wonder how he became a goddamn security guard.

Why are girls always smiling in these videos?

large if in accordance with fact

At least there are pics of him shooting, where we know absolutely nothing about Paddock shooting, other than he wasn't known to.

We were so close anons

His name was Seth Rich

First of all, this bitch is a coal burner.
Secondly, twice during this vid people comment about "glass falling from Mandalay Bay."

If Campos is a shooter at all there is zero proof paddock was a shooter at all

Why did they comment it looked like a left handed shooter was in the room, and where is evidence for this?

(You) get a bump

BIG IF TRUE. EXPLAINS WHY TRUMP HASN'T MADE HIM A HERO YET

Wasnt there was a phone charger for a special forces/abc issue phone found in the room, though. Where's that fit into the story?

yeah.

If anyone is interested, the shooting range in the photo is called Reifsnider Shooting Range, and it's just outside of St. Louis, Missouri. It even says "#STL" and "St. Louis" in the image. I have no idea why you think this has anything to do with the Las Vegas attack, much less it being a "smoking gun" in any sense other than literal/non-figurative, but it sounds like another deliberately retarded theory intended to discredit Sup Forums.

google.com/maps/place/Reifsnider State Forest/@38.7827665,-91.1145858,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x87deaf1bdf32a3fd:0xf7300d5d5e3e3745!8m2!3d38.7825581!4d-91.1115503

The timeline has changed, they say he security guard was shot at first, then the shooting happened.

actually the guard is the only shooter.. that killed an innocent man that is paddock... and blamed everything on him..

campos shot himself.. its so obvious.. campos is the only shooter..

the guard story is not adding up

There is likely more to the story. Guard likely caught wind of weapons deal paddock was engaged in. Remember Paddock had his car valeted? Guard would have access to keys and grab ammo.

I suspect Paddock was gun walking and Campos took advantage of the situation. Thus all the conflicting details.

substantial if substantiated