How many of you concealed carry?

Sup Forums is a strong supporter of the second amendment, but how many of you actually exercise these rights?

It's not difficult to apply, nor cost prohibitive. You can find a good, reliable carry gun and obtain a permit for under $1000. Practice, and training is important, but the most important thing is that you commit to daily carry.

Myself, I've gone through a lot of carry guns, and I've more or less settled on the Glock 19 as my daily carry. I practice twice a month at least, and I have had quite a bit of professional training.

There's no reason if any of you can legally carry a firearm, that you aren't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CCfag in Cali here. Carry appendix M&P Shield. Fuck this state, but I’m thankful I can carry legally.

FLORIDA CHECKING IN. CC LICENSE.

Colofag here and I carry everyday. My states gun laws are some of the best in the country. No right to sign laws and we have the castle doctrine. I carry an M&P shield or a Springfield XDm on a daily basis.

Glock 26
Alienware hybrid holster
Alienware gun belt
Federal hydra shock ammo 10+1

CT checking in!

MP Shield 9mil

~inb4 picture is not of shield.

How do you like their holsters? I have a 3.0 and absolutely love it. I can wear a gun all day.

atf pls go

MN cuck here. Also M&P shield 9mm in case the somalis try to get silly like the foiled plot in Minneapolis.

Only place I go without it in the post office and certain hospitals. Post more pics imo.

Sig P320c 9mm
Bravo Concealment Phantom holster
Ares Gear belt
Speer Gold Dot +p

Cost me $1000 and a year to acquire my license.

CC a 1911. I'm 6 foot 4 and built like a mountain man, so it's easy to conceal.

Colofag as well. Shield is a great carry gun. I get the qualified professional discount from Bud's so I carry the Critical Duty 135gr.

ATF already has my info. I'm on the concealed carry database brah.

Just don't drop it. Lel.

Mich user. Been a license holder and carrying a Sig P239 in .40 S&W since Michigan became a 'shall issue' state.

Michifag reporting. CC M&P .40 , not allowed at work but still carry anyway.

I'll participate in the recall when I get a second one, love this thing.

AZ, carry a Kahr cm9 in my pocket

You should look into PDX1 or Ranger t-series, much better in my opinion. I carry both depending on what's available.

>datamining thread
Y'all already know I carry a 1911, but I'll brag about it to my internet nazi friends, too

I carry a Bersa Thunder 380 CC during the summer and a Kimber custom udp II ultra carry during the winter.

Same, appendix carry a shield. Thinking about trying a g19 but I'm probably a little small for it

Jealous.
I live in Los Angeles and it's rough out here.
Good on you, though.

I only carry it because I get 50 rounds for 20 dollars. I'd go with Federal HST or Speer Gold Dot 124 if not.

Also I generally carry Hornady 124gr FTX or CD

Not so simple or inexpensive here in Maryland. They set it up this way so that owning firearms and protecting yourself with them is difficult.

Federal is preferred but check out Hornady.

They test really well.

It's not too bad. I'm 6'1 190 and I carry my 19 appendix daily. It's a little uncomfortable, but I really like having 16 rounds on tap in a service sized pistol.

Was it hard to get a permit in ct? I never had a gun and want one for home protection and cc carry.

See I'm 5'9" 125ish

Manlet and a lanklet

Getting a g19 regardless, probably rice or out. Might even do an 80%

Indiana here, in the process of applying. We have probably the most lenient gun laws in the country, and our castle doctrine is God-tier.

You can literally shoot a police officer if they enter your home unannounced or without a proper warrant.

In the states where Constitutional Carry is in place, is it a common occurence that people open-carry?
Asking out of pure interest.

Could be worse youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

It's WAY too common to get too large of a CCW. program compliance > capacity/ease of use. If you think there's even a remote chance a g19 is gonna be too big for you to carry every day (and carrying is a pain in the ass) get something smaller. or get two :)

You really need to run +p in a short barrel 9mm like that to get more effective ballistics. I wouldn't want to get shot regardless, but 9mm benefits greatly from a little higher pressure.

Yes, here in Oklahoma you can open carry. I'd say one in ten has a plainly visible weapon on their belt in a holster.

Orange County here. Let me know when you need help retaking Commie Angeles.

Fellow MN user. Just recently got my permit to carry and picked up a Walther PPS M2. Need to find proper holster but had to look into arming myself. Who knows when shit will hit the fan but the mosque "fire bombing," Dayton quick to call it a terrorist attack, Antifa making a small appearance in Hennepin with no police response.... I don't know how much I can trust the cucks in MN office.

It was in AZ when I lived there, but that was before constitutional carry. I'd imagine many still carry open because they're used to it, or it's too uncomfortable to carry a large framed handgun concealed. It was commonplace to see at least a few people open carry throughout your day.

Nope, just expensive.

You def want to practice 1st. You have to put 50 rounds of 22 on the paper with no misses or you wont get your license to kill.

I was 1st up on the line and I passed easily but the 2nd person up failed on their 3rd shot. Personally I like this test, it encourages people to get their shit straight BEFORE they buy.

I got FUCKED by Indiana. They denied me my license because I told my doctor years ago that I was extra tired lately and he put down I had depression, so it cost me $1000 instead of $150 and a year to get it because I had to get a psychologist to recommend issuance of the license. My leftist Jew GP wouldn't have anything to do with even talking about the issue.

2010 Arizona Constitutional Carry.
I would say that 25% of people CC, with a higher percentage that owns guns, but dont CC.

I spend quite a bit of time in Arizona and rarely see anyone open carry. You just have to assume most people are concealed carrying

too fat, desu. don't go anywhere except for the kitchen anyway. still ready for the race war tho - have a baseball bat by the back door.

I'm...Canadian

Open Carry is legal and commonplace in many places that don't have constitutional carry as well. I just saw a guy open carrying at the ski shop I went to today.

Unconstitutional law dictates that I attain a license to CC so I OC.

Ohiofag here, G19 IWB 4 o'clock . WTB signs not carrying weight of law and stand your ground, bls.

The Critical Duty 135gr is +P. The Critical Defense is not. I carry +P. Regardless, it's not necessary. Ballistics in carry ammunition have improved over the last decade and there isn't much of a difference in performance between +P and standard load.

Have a carry permit but have yet to do so as I live exclusively around white people. I got it only because it acts as a 5 year permit to purchase.

Yes especially in mountain states that have bears

I fucking love CO. If you have a valid pistol qualification in the past 10 years you are exempt from the seminar. All I had to do for my CCL was submit a copy of my dd214. I didn't have to take any courses and the fee was only $50 instead of $150.

Thanks for replying.

Ohiofag here. Just got my classroom certificate yesterday! I just have to schedule with the sheriff for fingerprints and the penis inspection and I'll have my CHL!

>M&P Bodyguard .380

I got you, I'm not so familiar with the Hornady family. I worked as a security contractor and we used Winchester exclusively.

CCW my p30sk if Im not doing anything strenious. Carry my glcok 23 at work or while walking the dog

Iowafag here. CC a Glock19. Got my license about a month ago

That's true, but it's also true that you should carry the biggest gun you can carry. It's not that much more uncomfortable to carry a 19 vs a Shield with a spare mag to match capacity. I tried carrying a 43, as well as countless other handguns, and I just settled on the 19. It's the red riding hood of carry guns.

I'm worried about that too user. I was on an involuntary psych hold for drug induced psychosis (K2) in my dumbass younger years, but I was able to complete the treatment and I have documents from a judge verifying that I am sane. So i'm not sure how it will look to the licensing board, but my fingers are crossed.

DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
>DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY
DATAMINING, DO NOT REPLY

Tampa CCfag. I carry a Taurus 738 (.380) in athletic shorts & a Smith & Wesson M&P shield (.45) when wearing something with belt loops. But I never leave home without at least one on me.

I had to sell my pistol when I moved to NY haven't gotten a new one, paperwork and legal BS

Arizona master race here. I cc a 1911 and don't care if it prints a little. The constitution is my permit.

How does the shield shoot with .45? I love the 9mm and hate the .40. Haven’t shot the .45.

>implying it's bad or illegal to carry

Fuck off

>needing a permit

What kind of tyrannical state are you living in user?

>obtain a permit for $1000
Stopped reading right there
Idk about the legally contrived term "carrying" but I keep a couple gats on deck no matter what, even before I lived in a place where people are (((priviledged))) to do so without a (((permit)))
Too bad most use their guns as some sort of fetish instead of their true purpose which is eliminating any enemies foreign or domestic

>implying we don't want the ShareJew employees working this board to know we're all armed and ready

I'm sorry man but you're most likely semi-boned. If you have to get a doctor's recommendation to submit to ISP if your doctor doesn't do it for you I'd recommend mass emailing a bunch of psychologists/psychiatrists until you get a reply that isn't no. It took me a long time to find one but I eventually did and he charged me $700 for an evaluation and the letter to ISP. He was a middle aged white doctor.

What if you want one but have no close friends to ask you to write a recommendation? NYfag here.

I already carry a shield. I'm getting a g19 regardless of it I can carry it. However when I get it I'm going to try and see how it goes. Probably too big but it doesn't matter. I'll just use it for HD

Dude, ammunition has made some pretty big jumps in the last decade

Not sure in pistol but rifle absolutely has. Specifically 5.56

recommend you move out of ny

Washington State. Undercover rebel operating north of the Mason-Dixon line. Carried many, starting with Ruger P90, P89 DC, XD subcompact, Bersa Thunder Pro UC in 9mm, Glock 19 and 26, S&W Model 19 (2 1/2 barrel), EAA Witness P carry in .45 ACP, 1911A1s, also at one point was carrying Ruger Blackhawk in .357 Mag as daily carry. Now carrying Daewoo DP 51.

I do like my pistols.

Congrats you live in the Northern Plains. Best four states in the Union.

Lel. I was talking about the cost of the handgun, around 500-600, the cost of the concealed carry course, between 75 and 300 and the cost of the permit itself, between 100 and 250. Well worth the satisfaction of going anywhere you want locked and loaded.

NC here. 9mm shield in INCOG holster. I love the setup. If I'm going to be the ethnic minority, I'll roll with a glock 23 and ak in the truck of my car

Yeah that's exactly why there's not much of a difference between standard loads and +P loads anymore. They're all good.

ayyy. MN is great excluding St Cloud and Minneapolis

I conceal carry.

I also got my mom and my sister to conceal carry.

>t. Florida master race

G-Code makes some nice rigs. The shield is a great carry gun, and I've thought about switching from the 19. Problem is, I work in an extremely dangerous field where I could get into a gun battle. So I have to keep capacity in mind.

It shoots like a dream! I put tritium sights on it and I'm in the black from 15 meters every time

WA?

Checked for the Constitution

Damn straight. Need to talk my sister-in-law into carrying one. She's already got my Shield as loaner.

mow califag

If I was working in a dangerous field domesticly, I would carry something bigger than my shield. Maybe use it as a backup gun. Doyou work as security or LEO? M brother in law is a highway patrolman and he packs a shield as backup.

*mfw

Soon we will all have CC... I hope. Don't puss out Scott Walker.

He will puss out.

how did you pull that off?

I carry a S&W 38. I live in Alaska though, everyone carries.

Most of America is great if you cut out the urban cancers.

Nice try alphabet soup agent. I don't own any guns and any I did own got lost on a boating accident.

Every day. The only places I don't carry is inside buildings that scan and wand me. Like the courthouse. I just remove my pistol and leave it in the car, though.

I work in auto repossessions. I have prior experience in Law Enforcement.

Yeah, if needed it for work I'd definitely not carry a shield. Hell I'd probably open carry and have even more

you can check a firearm into a courthouse, they have lockers for you.

I'm not 21
I carry a pocketknife