Stop being white and stop making her drown in your whiteness!

Stop being white and stop making her drown in your whiteness!

>Insane American Libtard general

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171010014630/https://theestablishment.co/how-my-white-mother-helped-me-find-my-blackness-f46150d6c2cc?gi=5f59accb2de6
kiwifarms.net/threads/ijeoma-oluo.19944/
kiwifarms.net/threads/lindy-west.21016/
youtube.com/watch?v=vzI3RugnVWA
twitter.com/VibeHi
twitter.com/handymayhem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ph.d in whiteness
This world is so crazy that I don't know what is irony and what is not.

>mixed race
>raised by white mother
The memes write themselves.

Friendly reminder that colored hair and cat-eye glasses are cultural appropriation.

Dumb niggers.

if only there was a place that was 100% black she could escape to.

>look at me I'm oppressed too!
everyone and their mother

>I don't like whiteness
then leave
Good God these people are worthless, leftists in general and to a smaller extent right wingers, would do much better if they just consolidated their power in one state or region.
its really the fault of the left, they come to centrist or right wing communities and completely subvert it to fit their views (see Vermont)
cunts

There is plenty of dry land in Africa, nigger.

>quoting yourself in a headline

I never understand why mulattos always pick the black side and hate the white side, particularly because they are raised by a white parent 98% of the time.

Obama, this chick, Kapernick, the list goes on and on...

Ethiopia awaits, your highness.

> But I was born here! My people were slaves, we built this country! Go back to Europe!

She has a ph.D in whiteness, meaning if she suddenly stopped bitching about wypipo she wouldn't have any income

>dyed hair
The female fedora
>cat glasses
The female trenchcoat
No way does this creature have anything to say.

She doesn't have anything against the black man that left her fatherless, its nothing but angst for the white people that fed and clothed her.

how do we solve the white problem?

>tfw your skin color has the ability to suffocate niggers
feels good

We should deport the worthless pig to Haiti and watch her starve in blackness.

That bitch can go to the hood and experience blackness if she wants. Dumb bitch

>Seattle
Ayy lmao how can she even bitch about anything on white people while being in the most over the top liberal city to exist

unapologetic, belligerent whiteness.

It's the Tocqueville effect: the phenomenon that, as social conditions and opportunities improve, social frustration grows more quickly.

It's why nigs in the south are so much more docile and well-behaved around whites. They chimp out the most in places where whites put up with and encourage black bullshit.

Shit, gimme a sec to hop in my melanizer

Ay yo what's poppin niggas

> I am drowning in the whiteness
How does she find the strength to go on?

TOP KEK
underrated
"*single* mother" was so obvious that's tacit

She's complaining about being around white people, as though she is.... RACIST.

kek

>child raised by single mother grows up to resent authority, without the tools to come to reasonable conclusions about where to direct that resentment, relies on pop culture and the state to fill the gaps.

Imagine my shock.

raised by a WHITE ((brainwashed)) MOTHER...
FTFY
and that's the reason

They follow the path of most victim points. Today being a victim is currency. Not only do you get gibs, you get extra SAT points, more consideration for quota hiring and and endless well of excuses to explain away every bad decision you make.

there are plenty of black run, majority black population countries for this bitch to choose from anytime she wants, the only problem is, every single one of them fucking sucks

Anyone remember GQ magazine?

They did an article about how khaki pants and collared shirts are now racist

the vanilla gorilla has escaped the cages of white oppression

>ph.d in whiteness

Aryan Princess for sure.

Someone tell me what the fuck a phd in whiteness is?
This isn't a real thing surely.

I know, is that a thing now? Like, you can't say real crime stats about blacks but it sounds like something the left would do, make a whole major slandering white people.

web.archive.org/web/20171010014630/https://theestablishment.co/how-my-white-mother-helped-me-find-my-blackness-f46150d6c2cc?gi=5f59accb2de6

See just how deep this lunatic cunt goes

This cunt and her faggot brother tried to scrub all the infos of them and their parents off the internet.
>This cunt and her faggot brother tried to scrub all the infos of them and their parents off the internet.
This cunt and her faggot brother tried to scrub all the infos of them and their parents off the internet.
>This cunt and her faggot brother tried to scrub all the infos of them and their parents off the internet.

Just so you know, this cunt only has a career because of her morbidly obese sister in law Lindy West, who is married to her faggot brother. The whole thing is an insane leftist cult consisting of a couple dozens piles of Alinskist shit who are parasites to anything they touch,

Here pics of her faggot brother cheating on his wife Lindy West.

>mfw you realize all this crap is nothing but a coping mechanism to deal with their fucked up lives and fucked up brains

>Abandoned by her black father and feel angry for having no father figure
>I hate all white men now

How does that make any sense? Why not hate black people instead of the white people who actually try to take care of your miserable black ass?

>How does that make any sense?
The point is to not having to face reality. Her father had probably super good reasons, was a victim of whites, and was forced to do what he had to do, or some bullshit.
>psychology 101

do that people actually get a job there? These majors like "gender studies" are so stupid. Here these fuckers are also full degenerates marxists but they graduate at courses that looks useful like history, geography, linguistics... and become teachers to brainwash kids.

>Drowning in whiteness.
You mean Bukkake?
>PhD in whiteness
KINKY BICH

>raised by White mother
Shocker

>phd in whiteness

God I loathe this fat activist cunt. Her brother is married to that other fat cow Lindy West. It’s the trifecta of obese muh raycis activists

>Mixed race
>Raised by a white mother

i don't even give a fuck about people whining about whitey. i just want to know why every time i see some news article about someone complaining about crackers it's a fucking mulatto?

She has seen a lot. Too much, in fact. She's a martyr for people with PhD's in whiteness everywhere.

It doesn't make sense and that, in and of itself, is why race-mixing is terrible. Mulattoes have no identity, even less than generic "white," or "black," deracinated consumer drones. They're hair-trigger social pariahs and they know nothing but cringe-tier signaling for gibs because anything less than that would be a betrayal of their hideous destructive niche in the progressive world.

Because mullatos will never be white, so they are forced to pick the black side. Nobody will ever look at her and think she is white, she IS black

SomeBODY once told me the woooooorld was gonna roll me

Here's the lolcow pages on these parasites

kiwifarms.net/threads/ijeoma-oluo.19944/

kiwifarms.net/threads/lindy-west.21016/

If only there were, like, a continent just full of black people, you know, like darkies, or a dark continent...

Kek. Fucking this. If she hates drowning in whiteness, why doesn't she move to where other niggers live and be around them?

Fucking gr8 m8.

>drowning in whiteness.
Kek. Niggers can't swim.

I cringe when I see these black power idiots I come a nation with 99% the same ethnic group, language, religion, and culture and they still wont get along and tore the country up. Race and religion will not generate unity or it would have worked in Somalia, I dont know the answer but this clearly proves this race based shit is not the solution.

What branch faggot

if she was drowning in blaqness shes have 5 kids with no husband, or be raped and dead in a ditch

I have a two different female relatives that are coalburners.
I swear to god all those kids are insufferable nigglets.

Because almost all mixed-race people have identity issues, which are inevitably compounded when daddy skips town (and mommy) when you're five years old.

So mulattos like the one in the OP tend to overemphasize their blackness to compensate - to the point that they either implicitly or explicitly shit on everything associated with "whiteness"

Just look at Barack Obama ffs, the guy barely said a word about the white grandparents that raised his ass

>nigger father leaves family
>hates her white mother for raising and loving her
Fucking womanchild.

ded

mixed guy here, i used to be very pro black, and even supported BLM at first, but WTF this shit has devolved. all this niggatry and shit is so toxic and cancerous. fuckin black people WTF is goin on.

Sir Charles bringing the heat

when she stops appropriating hair dye/clothing/houses/internet/glasses/etc other things not from niggerland i will

We need to make Octoroons great again.

No, Obama chose his white side, but used his black side for political gain.

I happen to know people who choose their white side, and -- like Obama said -- dislike "professional blacks". They exist. More often than not, intelligent mixed males want to get ahead and value a meritocratic society, and have the right combination of testosterone and intelligence to succeed (one needs "just enough"). The females are stereotypically bitchy (using their intelligence in the wrong way), like this cunt.

In before "you must be black". No, I have friends and eyes.

Some of it is an innate crab mentality that is present in all people. This mentality is encouraged by (((them))). Thomas Sowell wrote about it how (((critics))) dismissed black characters with morals as, 'unauthentic' and pushed the thug characters.

Now you have 'white privilege' being pushed which was invented by a Jewish Academic.

The Jew plays all of us.

>single mother
>black daddy dindu nuffin
>Seattle
Textbook crazy halfblood here

Took her absent father's surname too.

Typical smug, ungrateful mulatto.

but why? wtf is this shit? i used to love black people, but trump triggered the FUCK out of them. i like trump, and because i do, nearly all of my black friends have ditched me, save for the hotep type and girls who just really like me

and yes, i am quadroon

CNN Reporter Eats Human Brains On TV

youtube.com/watch?v=vzI3RugnVWA

PS A white mother can do some damage, and the less intelligent do struggle with identity. The more intelligent find a way to cope, often inventing their own identity (not in a "choose your own gender" way but more "New Man of America"). Black father would be, uh, likely less beneficial (and there's always that psychological gap for the mixed black-white children since the father is probably not very involved).

There are, of course, exceptions. This means, in practice, realizing the averages, but not jumping to conclusions when meeting and interacting with individuals. Duh.

What the fuck is the hotep type? Are they the we wuz kangz ones?

How would she choose her surname as a newborn?

Her mom probably raised her with a chip on her shoulder. It would have been better if her mom were financially supportive but emotionally abusive. Counter-intuitively. This would have forced her to carve her own identity.

It also matters a LOT where she grew up. If she's genuinely smart (not likely) and grew up in a conservative white district where people only care about what you do and not how you appear, she'd probably be a great and functioning member of society. Again, counter-intuitively for the liberal brain.

Black people in the US are only 80% African genetically on average. White people in the US are on average genetically almost entirely European.

wonder if her coalburner whore mother is proud of herself

How do you say that name? Ooga booga

slick move.

I think some of those accurate ethnic names are pretty. Much better than Shaniqua or Aquanetta.

So they really can't swim?

She should move to a 100% black area so she doesn't have to be bothered by whiteness.

Cause they look black and society treat them as such.

Plenty of nonwhite countries she'd never consider moving to.

The only PHD she has is a Pretty Huge DICK

>but why?

Pic related is the Jewish handbook published at the turn of the 20th century. You'll note they try to sew racial division in order to keep the population divided and weak. They also encourage alcohol use and the pursuit of idle distractions, all to keep the goyim as their slave class.

You'll note that Trump triggering them was mainly the work of the media. Trump was notably less racist than Hillary overall ('Super predators' and criminal justice reforms that helped lead to black incarceration.). Compare her with Trump who has both dated a black woman as well as given some very good high paying jobs. I mean even Katrina Pierson was half black IIRC.

But none of that matters because the (((media))) has such a large influence over the discourse of the average person, especially in urban environments.

But then how will she "raise awareness"?

you get your fathers name when you're born. you need to legally change it to your mothers name later. if it's a coalburning whore single mother though why even bother?

you're right about how all these mixed race mulatto are trashy as fuck who take after their nigger father who never raised them. i think a lot of it is cause they're raised by shitty whore white women though. if they're stupid enough to fuck a nigger how can they possibly be good parents? imagine that's your mom

no, lol. hotep translates to "peaceful" or something, and they're like the alt-right of black people. they're pro black but like, "honorary aryan" type of shit. here's some of popular hotep type's twitters.

twitter.com/VibeHi

twitter.com/handymayhem

i'm actually hispanic lol but americanized so i identify with my island culture, not really black or white. lot of mulattoes in my ethnicity

Should I feel bad about not being pure?

>a Ph.D in whiteness
I hope she drowns to death in my whiteness. Or that she can’t take the whiteness anymore and kills herself

who wrote this shit lol. it looks crazy. and yea, i guess it's the media conditioning the blacks, but like why can't they see through it? i tell them all the time, it's just the media, but they don't care, they don't listen to me

>this passes for journalism

only if you're like those mestizo subhumans. every little spic mestizo subhuman wants to turn america into mexico. if you want to turn america into africa then yes you should. if you don't think white men should let all sorts of low iq shitskins and women rule society then no