Anime fucking when?

Anime fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/images/1/12/Lamenters_2.png
1d4chan.org/wiki/Lamenters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, i cant read shit, i'm no ant you know.

I love how that ends.They forgot the part where the remaining crew need to disembark to go fight on a hellish battlefield against xenos, witches and/or heretics with chainsaw swords and flash lights.

Kawaii Iron warriors, Would watch.

uguu within uguu without

FUND IT.

Yamato 2199 second season? Probably 2017/2018.
Oh wai... You mean this shitty pleb game that ripped off warp travel? Kys &

Please be trolling.

please stay in Sup Forums

Which would you waifu?

Blood Ravens loli who goes around stealing all the other chapters' panties.

They were a gift!

What's this?

How about this: KanColle with 40k ships?

The goth girl is literally perfect

I mean hot DAMN

The artist should have made Fulgrim a Tsun Loli.
But I would still waifu Fulgrim

This image has been debunked.

at most the psykers on board will get a head ache. Nobody dies.

but the image isn't entirely false. It would actually happen if the emperor wasn't paying attention to the warp channels. then the image would have relevance

The same warp Channels he has watched over and kept together through his mental stamina for 40,000 Earth Years

hence the term "the emperor watches/Protects"

You'd learn this if you studied the Codex Astartes like a good Astartes

I'd prefer an ST:TNG anime, thanks.

Warhammer is garbage

Smolgrim

You're garbage

your mother is garbage
your dog is garbage
your grades in school are harbage
your face is gharbagae

FUCK you.

lel, you sound butthurt, WH babby.
Why so garbage?
> /tg/, /reddit/ or wherever you babbies congregate to discuss your tacky garbage

It should start out hardcore and grimdark like in the middle of a battle, and at the end of the 3-part first arc epic battle, they finally win, and on EP 4 they take off their helmets and they're actually lolis inside and there are like voice modulators or something so when they're helmetless they sound like lolis rather than space marines.

And then it's basically sol/comedy as they go around the wh40k universe doing hardcore space marine stuff but whenever they're discussing battle shit it's camera cut to behind helmet and they use loli voices, but during like downtime when they're talking about cute loli stuff, it's through the modulators and in gruff space marine voices.

You're god damn right I'm angry!

and you know what? at least my taste isn't as garbage as yours.

But I'll give you a break. please read this and tell me what you think.
(the file was too large but the text is so small I wouldn't be able to downscale it any further).
1d4chan.org/images/1/12/Lamenters_2.png
1d4chan.org/wiki/Lamenters

Maximum SUFFERING

Kek, why in the Multiverse would I read walls of text about garbage? I better sleep or write my own tacky crack crossover fics, hoping that one day I can turn them into some semblance of originals and get rich, just like WH authors :3.

>Magnus destroyed the human webway for this

The only good adaptation would be the Ciphas Cain series. Everything else is either a complete waste of time (Everyone dies and fails), 'muh sacrifice' Yamato Damashii propaganda, or pure Mary Sue bullshittery.

Magnus did nothing wrong

Suit yourself I guess?

I would sooner ask a man with no tongue on the flavour of popcorn then listen to your opinion of Wh40k

Magnus did everything wrong

>flavour of popcorn
>WH babby thinks popcorn is patrician food
Why am I not surprised?

Tau

silence you vile beligerent heretic lest your soul be purged in cleansing flame

wut?

Gimme Leanne Russ

Please go play a game

No user, it doesn't work like that.

Fucking furfaggot.

That's no way to talk about Emperor's (beloved by all) furious legion of retribution, heretics.

>studied the codex Astartes like a good Astartes
Fuck off Rawbutt, nobody likes you.

GuP & WH40k crossover when?

But the people here actually know what they're talking about. You should be telling them to go back to /tg/. Sup Forums knows absolutely nothing about video games since they don't play them.

I want to see her on a baneblade.

They should be Orks, not part of the Imperium, due to their blatant WAAAGH! field that allows them to disregard physics.

It does work like that if they are trying to travel through a warp storm. Or near the eye of terror.
Also the codex is only for ultrasmurfs, and nobody like rowboat girlyman.

Why are Sup Forums 40k threads better than /tg/ 40k threads

Because /tg/ 40k-ers have nothing else to do since the lore never goes anywhere, limited area where you can actually play the game, the books are a complete mess due to how many shitty writers are doing it, you can only paint the figures only so many times, and codex is now an e-penis race between the various writers as they try to one-up each other in a never ending jerkfest. If they don't talk about 40k like rabid fans, they won't be able to justify the amount of money they've spent on the hobby.

Top row:
>obligatory twintails
>obligatory brown girl
>obligatory goth girl
>obligatory yandere
>obligatory loli
>obligatory girl nobody cares about
>obligatory twincest
>obligatory class rep
>obligatory tomboy
>obligatory delinquent

Bottom row: