Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/imE8GsGW
youtube.com/watch?v=xRGrfurZaNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fnjeE6p5V2Y
ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gappy does not make me happy.

Gappy makes me happy.

tfw just finished reading DiU and realized that nobody IMPORTANT died.

I'm happy you dont took my fusions as Cancer.

Why is Kira's steering wheel on the left side?

Shiv>Gappy>Narancia

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters

Plork was all Cousin Frankie's fault

It's my fault.

I had a dynamic IP and I shitposted as hard as I could when I first got here.

That was two years ago, and it went on for six months.

Please forgive me.

As a bachelor, he uses imported cars to get women.

Joshu is hitler

Here you go, there's a few mistakes here and there but its my first try making one of these. pastebin.com/imE8GsGW

>Non autistic jojo fan

Plork is no more. I'll see you brothers in the after life... Goodbye...
-Plork

So why do they pose? Does it help channel their Hamon/Stand?

Yes

Thank you based mods

To make the manga more dynamic and not stoic-like. That and Araki has to do something to make his manga more distinguishable from other "manly" manga at the time.

You're joking, but Araki uses fashion photo shoots as reference when drawing his manga.

Mods = Gods

Okay that was pretty good, but
>Aside from Diavolo, who then later died of a cold.
sold it for me

>Plork is getting deleted
The posts may be gone, but our spirit isn't! Hail Grandistan!

>based mods
Fuck them, if they were based they would have gotten rid of all the shitposters ages ago.

Thank you user, glad you enjoyed it. Thinking of opening up a bit for more story requests since I don't see many people doing those here, but I don't want to turn into something like pixelfag
Good point.

Is The Hand just a worse version of Cream?

Good riddance Plork posters! You're all just full of resentment!

I actually thought the posing helped. Like the Hamon breathing. I thought it was like "keeping still for a few moments can cause Hamon to channel more naturally through the body" and the characters just ran with it.

It's a better version. With The Hand you can actually see what you're aiming for.

Cream has to grab or use his giant mouth to erase thing. The Hand can just use his hand. The Hand is better for controlled erasing while Cream is good for destructive erasing. A good example of this is that Cream wouldn't able to save Lipchan's hair or life due to how big the area of effect it does, but The Hand got better control of the situation without over doing it.

Is Araki going to run out of ideas for stands?

Did we ever get a full version of the song in Episode 1?

Which song? This? youtube.com/watch?v=xRGrfurZaNQ

Nah.

The one on the radio.

The bar wasa never all that high to begin with so even if he phones it in you wont really notice

You'll never get rid of me. I'll never give up. For as long as there are self-rightsheous faggots out there claiming they hate shitposters, I'll be here.

Coming out on Wednesday user, alongside the OST.

What about Aya? If it wasn't for her Koichi and Yukako would have never gotten married.

I hate these threads, why do I still come here.

Why do any of you still come here now that they're so shit?

I'm so fucking excited for this OST, what tracks are everyone looking forward to hearing fully?
>Akira's theme
>Okuyasu's theme
>the Bad Company battle theme that plays during the Okuyasu eating spaghetti part of the Tonio episode.
Honestly it's only to build up my reaction image folder sometimes or to catch the occasional leak. Sometimes there is good discussion as well, I remember one where most of the thread had a civilized discussion over part 6 and it was pretty comfy.

I don't know. If you don't like it, leave. It's probably going to get better if you did.

Because I have no where else to talk about JŒJŒ

enjoy parts 5 and 6 thenevery good character dies in them

>Cousin Frankie.
Isn't that the underaged mod from the Sup Forums Cytube?
No fucking wonder this thread is so shit.

Because I used to love these threads, I'm holding onto the strand of hope that they might get better.

I just got my first Alex Grandi in the mail today, but there appears to be something wrong? Can anyone explain how to fix this?

>Okuyasu
>Part 4's take on Jotaro's theme
>Koichi
>Good Morning Morioh-Cho!

Would be nice if we could get Kira

They Won't.
It's time to move on.

I wish I could, but I don't know any better place to talk about JoJo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnjeE6p5V2Y Seriously, this track is perfect.

3 best stands of all time
1 D4C
2 Killer Queen
3 Heaven's Door

Because if you stop whining and are smart enough to ignore what you don't like there's some pretty good stuff. Do you think you are making the thread better by posting this every thread?

ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/
There are plenty of places for actual JoJo fans, this forum is just one of the more popular places. It's even home to multiple translators and translators for JoJolion, along with Jorge Joestar's translator.

Trips of truth.

It's hard to ignore shit when you're waist deep in a pool of it. I'm not a retarded masocist where I can just take a beating and ignore it, because "Some of it" isn't shit.

You didn't deserve those trips.

Spoilered because it's a little blogposty IMO
I've been on Sup Forums since 2009, but I never really felt like I fit in anywhere until I discovered JoJo last year. I started coming to Sup Forums for these threads and it felt like coming home (similar to the pleasure of being cummed inside) for the first time. Contributing to the mosaics and making edits for people was a lot of fun and made me feel like I had something to look forward to for the first time since I dropped out of college due to mental illness. I honestly don't know what I'd do without these threads.

T-Thanks.

Was under the impression the OST had already been released. Need to keep up better.

I don't even know anymore, probably just out of routine.

I don't know, I'm kind of optimistic because that shitposting spree last thread made it pretty obvious it was a straight-up raid and not something from inside the thread.

It's not like it's many people either. One of them was pixelfag after all.

Because of __Doc___, I'm not kidding.

I want to marry Hato, I love her

hey doc

Because I need the motivation and willpower to leave but I have none.

In Jojo ASB he has a move where he can use/control cream without getting inside of him, oddly enough.

>Shitposting due to jealousy.
Stop giving me more reasons to leave.

he just gets inside cause he's nearly invulnerable senpai, cream is a close range stand so he hits hard

Not a bad choice at all.

I'm still loyal to Sup Forums, even if it's nothing but normie shit now.

I've always wondered why Ice didn't use Cream's ball of death without going inside it. That way he could see what he's trying to destroy.

It's hard to be optimistic when there are literal Reddiors that post in these threads

Chariot is faster than Star Platinum, and Cream is pretty slow when it's destroying stuff. Ice would be too vulnerable if he didn't get inside.

so everything is Emporio's fault, pretty much. right?

Jotaro. If he wasn't such a shit father, none of that would have happen.

MAKE HAMON GREAT AGAIN

>Having to scroll past things that you don't like is "taking a beating"

Hamon rye will always be great

You're forgetting that the vast majority is shitposting.
There are better places.

How many episodes till Yoshikage Kira Wants a Quiet Life ? I'm still catching up with the anime

Jotaro didn't kill Pucci because he was mad

i mean, he wanted to but he didn't

Actually, it's all because of Kars and the driver of the Joestars' carriage

Then why are you still here, shitting up the thread for those with the mental capacity to ignore what they don't like?

if anyone can crop this out to just be Kira holding the hand with the "I got a boner" speech bubble I will forever be in your debt

Reimi is cute! CUTE!

There's still 2 Harvest episodes, the Quiet Life.

Because I remember when these threads used to be good, I miss this place being half decent quite a bit.

>Kira looks better as David Bowie
>gains his cool powers and ASB/EOH themes as the sinister looking Kosaku

Because when I first legit started to post in these threads last year(I lurked for some weeks before actually posting because I was very shy and nervous) but when I started I was having a blast having discussions about both manga and the anime, but seeing all this shit posting,waifu fagging,etc taking over and being more contatn than actual regular has hindred a lot my motivation to actually contribute to the treads

He looks like Michael Jackson as Kosaku.

Carlos you shitposting asshole

You're missing the point. Complaining every thread does nothing but draw attention to shitposters, and causes people who weren't shitposting start to because they want attention. If you want more discussion in these threads, start them. You have the power. Start a discussion, faggot
Right now

>Kira's family lost its privileged station and wealth after World War 2

Well, that explains his Stand's obsession with bombs wiping everything away. His forefathers must have pestered him with this factoid endlessly.

What will you want for part 9?

Please don't meme.

Give me 5 minutes.

thank you jesus

I think you're the one missing the point.
I've started thousands of topics in the past and made multiple JoJo threads, some good, some bad, some terrible, but mostly good. The point is that even if I contribute everything to the thread in terms of high quality discussion, the shitposters will never truly leave because this has become their home and it seems everyone except for me and a few other anons give a shit about it. I refuse to post in this cancerous shithole when they remain here, there is no point when plenty of other websites have better communities related to JoJo. When I first started posting in these threads I had the time of my life, the discussion was incredible, and the shitposting was minimal and not even that bad to begin with. But this is the worst, had I come here now and seen this thread I'd feel ashamed to call myself a JoJo fan to begin with.