WW3 ABOUT TO START!
>youtube.com/watch?v=iC-s6fVSKxw

SAGE

you cunt

OH MY DOG
IDS HABBEDING :DDD

what the fuck is this

THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

An attempt to silence discussion of pizzagate.

Sage

Who knew doomsday would have such chill music.

FUCK OFF ZIONIST SHILL

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice pasta shill m8

IS IT SOMETHING????

WW3 TODAY!

Fuck off shills.

Oh my fuck

Just wait for it. The wait is no longer than today...

>Started streaming 10 hours ago

ANY SECOND NOW!

Is this a script?

Woah, shooting at texas tech police department?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yassssss

Texas Tech U. police dept. shooting

Doesn't sound like WW3 material, sorry.

this, OP might have picked a weird source that's not showing much, but the tagline is true

im a seal team 6 soldier and let me tell you our men are so highly trained we could take out any leader if we so wanted to. we plan in the light and move like swift bats in the darkness of the night to remove any target we want. our success rate is more than 100% and we have been on missions so secret even your great great grandchildren wont hear about them. so fuck off

been waiting all year, this session was getting too hard anyways.

>Lack of capitalization
>Forgot the last period

I was expecting more.

Checked. Korean missle inbound

May God grant strength to my brethren and I during the great test

Isn't it a little late for kim to launch? If he hasn't by now, I'd say Trump owns his balls.

FUCK

no.

Being this much of a new nigger

Why though.

FIRST PICTURE OF SHOOTER RELEASED

Texas News Studio runs fake live streams with dumb headlines and posts to Sup Forums to bait people into watching their shitty streams and donate to superchat.

Sage.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do you have any idea what you have just done?

Lazy Americans cant look up "Texas tech" on twitter
I sage your life nigger

the tagline in the video is for TTP shooting, which is real

as to Kim, don't know, Oct 10 is the 70th anniversary, so the are definitely launching or testing something soon, as it's 10-11a, Oct 10th there now

You came for his brother
Now he's comping for you

JERRY BROWN IS GONNA PAY FOR HIS SINS FIRST

It was to happen anyways

Shidddd :DDDD

NK is going to"test" a new NUKE lets see how it goes

Bet it's a white guy. A nigger couldn't get a single shot out without having been the one killed by the cop. also bet it's an SJW type white knight nigger savior.

GAYYY IT'S TEXAS TECH GETTING SHOT UP

Fuck you. Be more careful before you post faggot.

meant to reply to

Its a fucking university shooting.
No WW3 you shitlers.

BOIIIIIII YOU GONE DONE DID IT NOW

Please ww3 so I can finally see combat

I swear to that nigger Allah, bombs better fucking drop tomorrow.

LEAKED PIC OF THE SHOOTER

BY THE NINE

why did they flash this?

its ovah

fpbp, please don't waste your time on this garbage

i dont care how old this meme gets. it still makes me laugh

Their MO is on national holidays - today (the 10th there) is a holiday. If they didn't shoot it off today, they're scared of Trump. The Regan battle group is on its way - seems like a now or never...

Praise someone...

hope not

fuck off muslim

if it happens today, user will shit his pants at what he just did

fuck, i shouldn't have done this post

HERE IT COMES!!!

dear god

guys it is fucking coming I can feel it

JESUS CHRIST

fugggggggggggggggggggggg

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

...a-again ..?

See you in seven years, I guess.

REMEBER THE TRUMP CURSE

SEAL TEAM 6
DELTA FORCE

IN

NORTH KOREA

IT
IS
FUCKING
HAPPENING

WW3 = NOW

>post white woman
get 14488

Nigger what are you doing?!??!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

KEK is among us WW3 HERE WE GO

Check your pants boys
We will all be shitting them soon

Seriously

What's not happening?

Put me in screencap for WW3

Praise kek

HE'S HERE

Prepare your anus """comrade"""
*laughs in eagle*

>mushrooms growing out of discarded jizz-napkins
>kek

PRAISE KEK

>we plan in the light and move like swift bats in the darkness

i'll tell my grandchildren about this thread.