Danganronpa 3 Future arc

Munakata is objectively correct and you all know it.

If this was in real life you wouldn't be spouting this bullshit.

>hehe I'm gonna murder naegi on live TV
>don't worry bro I'll go take care of his friends

Kill these fucks

If he's so right then how come the Future Foundation had a fucking traitor the whole time?

How did she do it?
Does she have eyes behind her back?
Even betakid and old men were caught off guard even though they were supposed to face her direction

Does he even think Makoto is the traitor anymore or is he just killing on principle now?

>kill all Remnants
>kill anyone who can cause despair
>kill anyone who despairs
>kill everyone
How is he right?

If only butthurt could kill best boys, oh well.

Is he going to say "You and I are not so different, Naegi-kun" at the end?

She heard a noise and moved out of reflex.

Her talent is being a detective. She detects things.

One of them has a proven track record.

The other has a achieved fuck all.

Who is who?

Munakata is not in the right

Ultimate Detective.

Her perception levels are off the charts.

Damn, OP is right. Naegi truly is a stupid faggot.

This is the line of thinking that gave us current Batman.

Why are some talents like Ultimate Musician or Ultimate Martial Artist really general while others are really specific?

Just you wait, his hope and Naegi-kun's hope are going to rub together and create a huge hopesplosion!

Didn't Kodaka write that delinquent battle manga? Only the first chapter was ever scanlated.

Junko's retarded influencing powers are OP, the Remnants did nothing wrong.

they ran out of ideas

He's a crazy moralfag who's butthurt cause his waifu, whom he did nothing with, "died". He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, he's insecure, reference being first ep, where he asks Tits Mcgee for council.

if it had connected then boxer would have killed another innocent bystander

>mfw Sup Forums would actually defend real life terrorists and say as long as they get rehab they should be freed and given a vacation

DESPAIR IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ON THE STREETS, NAEGI

Poor planning

Sounds lewd

STANDING HERE

This show made me realize that there really aren't enough girls with braces in anime We need to work together to remove fangs once and for all with corrective dental wear

this
they were good boys

How long until the Ultimate Vloger?

Sup Forums is full of libtard cucks confirmed

Braces are not that common in Japan aren't they?

they had two different ultimate gang members (three if you count that ultimate sister shit)

this school is not smart

>mfw people actually think strawmen arguments sway non-retarded people

And since Naegi is like the anti-Junko, his influencing powers are just as strong.

> If this was in real life you wouldn't be spouting this bullshit.
I would argue for Neo World Program as alternative to prisons and capital punishment. Why don't just mindfuck crimefags into proper human beings? Literally the best solution.

>implying
I'm only defending the Ultimate Despairs because I like them more than the FF cronies

mukuro

>liking evil characters in fiction means that you're okay with it in real life
How can someone be that autistic. I bet you think that people playing GTA regularly shoot random strangers in the streets too.

>samefagging this hard

holy fuck my dude, chill out.

>One of them has a proven track record.
>The other has a achieved fuck all.

>Munakata
>purging despairs and created FF

>Makoto
>watched his friends die
>thought he beat junko but failed
>thought he could save despairs but literally failed and was saved by an ASSPULL at the end of DR2
>yet again he failed to beat Junko and she's back in DR3

Hmm seems Makoto is the one with constant failures

Munakata can objectively suck my dick. Please.

Would've killed himself, her, Rie, animator and god knows who else if he had punched and it connected. Is his restriction to not throw punches or to not actually hit the person, you think?

Do you not know of Patty Hearst?

Judging by the amount of adults I see with crooked teeth, probably not that common

>This guy just brutally raped and murdered your family, but we gave him a decent childhood so he's a good guy now, oh by the way we can't undo the horrors he's done to your family or the suffering he's caused but oh well he's a good guy now, also your taxes are being raised because VR brainwashing isn't cheap"

Probably not the cheapest solution.

Stop trying to convince a bunch of Sup Forumsutists that they're not pieces of shit for defending mass murderers

Nothing would cause more joy in my life then the white faggot Munakata and his autism helper being killed by Kirigiri

Is she a robot?

HAHA

“My behind! Byakuya-sama's behind! When our behinds collide, we will reach new heights!”

Is this another
>EXECUTE THE REMNANTS REEEEEEEEEEEE
thread?

>purging despairs
>didn't kill Ultimate Despair
>didn't kill Remnants of Despair

>created FF
>FF currently has a traitor in it that is systemically killing off the most important members
>first one to die was his childhood friend and waifu

Munakata fucking sucks.

Change Naegi's title to the SHSL Doormat

>This guy just brutally raped and murdered your family, but we gave him a decent childhood so he's a good guy now, oh by the way we can't undo the horrors he's done to your family or the suffering he's caused but oh well he's a good guy now, also your taxes are being raised because VR brainwashing isn't cheap

How could you possibly be against this? I like how you had to mention hypothetical tax increases to make it sound like a bad thing.

>10 seconds in photoshop
well okay then

How can photos spread despair?

Most of these defenders defended Osama Bin Laden

It has always been principle, he's especially biased on Naegi

Post yfw

So what do you suppose we do with them? Kill them? Lock them up until they die, wasting tax payer money?

The things I would do to adult Kirigiri.

Well since Naegi was pretty much brainwashing them back to being good, it's okay. I mean these people had some pretty useful skills. Better to make use of their skills to fix the shit they've probably already caused, fight fire with fire right?

propaganda photos

So then you're just a piece of shit then. Ok

OK then, shitlord. Imagine that Naegi fucked up and everything went into the bad end. That means Junko would be very alive, UD would still be tearing shit up and Yu would've sucked Mikan's futa dick and died from drowning in despair semen.

Why do you idiots always focus on her in particular? Photojournalism of war zones would be an incredibly effective way to spread despair. Why don't you ask about Saionji, whose only talent is a traditional form of dance?

user has a point. The only reason Naegi's class didn't turn to despair or get killed outright was because Junko had other plans for them.

I do wonder how they're going to show them being brainwashed by Junko in the Despair anime.

Future arc discussions wayyy better than shitty chiaki posting in despair arc discussion.

Yes? The rapist is removed from society but there is still a grown, adult human alive and capable of working.

Wow, the hyperbole is crazy today!

>purging despairs
Except he's not making any progress. He collected exactly 0 (ZERO) of the HVTs and allowed the leader to create a killing game inside the bunker keeping the hope for humanity.

>created FF
You mean the organization currently killing each other? Also, he didn't create it.
Good job Munakata, truly the greatest achievement.

You say it like Kirigiri isn't basically Batman anyway.
Naegi is her boytoy Robin.

>>kill anyone who despairs
>>kill everyone

Where did you pull that from?

>hypothetical tax increases
Yes, VR pods will be a cheap alternative to prisons, yes sir.
Yes, kill them.
Committing a crime shouldn't give you a 2 week vacation at a beach resort.

Oh shit. I thought they were all pointing at him. Explains this episode better. Nice.

ritual sacrifices
think crazy forest people bullshit

>Sup Forums
I won't ask for a good thread, but I want to at least return to the Mikan and Hiyoko shitposting.

Too bad she'll die for the garbage manlet she defends along with his retarded ideals

Seems like it
But you can't blame autists for not being able to discern fiction from real life

lol
who gives a shit? It's fictional so it's okay to root for the bad guys. Especially when they have a plot device like Junko who literally brainwashed them into doing their horrible shit.

Is Danganronpa the Mayoiga of this season?

like if they had just said Ibuki was the ultimate guitarist literally everything about her would have stayed the same and ultimate violinist, ultimate cellist, ultimate pianist, ultimate composer, ultimate disk jockey, etc, literally hundreds of talenta would be open for future use

Serious question

Do you think it's better for someone who wronged you to die

Or to pay you back to the best of their abilities?

Sure, they can't bring back the family or friends they might have killed

But they could, for example, rebuild the shit they destroyed using their unique talents. So that the future generations can live in peace.

What good is killing them?

It's a lot angrier too.

Mitarai is the traitor, is the fat one from class 77, and the Ultimate Impostor is the missing 16th student.

First off, the "Mitarai" in Despair is also voiced by Kanata Hongo instead of Akira Ishida, and happens to somehow be shorter than he is before he came to Hope's Peak. If he could change his height, then shouldn't he be even more capable of changing his weight?

Also, his personality about friends is completely different than how its portrayed in DR2. "Byakuya" made himself the leader and was trying to strengthen the group, while "Mitarai" says there's no reason for the class to become friends.

Also, it was said that one of the things some of Junko's followers did was starve themself. It didn't seem like Akane did it like the popular fan theory. Perhaps that's how Mitarai went from being so chubby to becoming a lot thinner.

>I won't ask for a good thread, but I want to at least return to the Mikan and Hiyoko shitposting.

I can't believe this is actually starting to sound like a good idea holy shit.

And Naegi is even worse (you) faggot. At least Munakata isn't a naive retard

>I mean these people had some pretty useful skills. Better to make use of their skills to fix the shit they've probably already caused, fight fire with fire right?

THEY ARE FUCKING CHILLING IN A RESORT ISLAND MOURNING OVER PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GONNA WAKE UP.

FOR 6 MONTHS

Didn't he say he wanted to kill everyone involved in the incident?

>Yes, VR pods will be a cheap alternative to prisons, yes sir.
In the long run, maybe!
>Committing a crime shouldn't give you a 2 week vacation at a beach resort.
Yes, re-programming is just a 2 week vacation, and not the complete overwriting of a person's memories and personality, effectively destroying the old evil person and installing a better one.

>What good is killing them?
Wiping scum from the planet.
If this picture makes you mad, then you'd never understand.
This man is our FRIEND.
He fights for HOPE.

Ha! I was only preten...wait what?

No because there was a chance Mayoiga wasn't going to be complete shit
We knew exactly what Danganronpa was going to be, dumb fun

As an individual whose been wronged I'm likely to ask for retribution, but I'm just as likely to ask that anyone who tells the world my secrets be shut up. The government's job isn't to care what the individual wants, but to look at what the best outcome for the country is, and if there were a consistent method of rehabilitation, it would obviously be the correct choice.

Lol this retard thinks Naegi means anything. He's a useless fucking faggot who protects criminals that Munakata and the FF worked hard on rounding up.

The point of punishing a criminal is to prevent crime, not to carry out some petty revenge. If you could literally brainwash someone into not being evil, then it's better than just killing them.

Even if it breaks the backs of the taxpayers, good to know.