So, I just finished the Overlord anime

so, I just finished the Overlord anime
where does the manga pick up where the anime left?

Overlord thread I guess why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

frostfire10.wordpress.com/
mega.nz/#!lMc3RIIS!iYswiQcp7D6olXoPk4Sv_91ncvkgCysOXED1YlMc-zc
futalog.com/pic_d/l/160726/7002798165954.png
futalog.com/pic_d/l/160726/3751398189693.png
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52564289
twitter.com/AnonBabble

manga just caught up to the anime, i believe its on volume 4 of the ln aka lizard arc enjoy watching a build up of watching a tribe get blown the fuck out.

The manga is only up to volume 4, the anime ended at volume 3.

The LN currently has 10 volumes out.

I could've sworn the manga would've been further in

I guess there's another release to look forward to, thanks

Start at novel vol 1.

Read the manga first, THEN read the LN

it's based off the light novel, not the manga

the anime also skips alot of minor details and characters. The manga covers some of them but not all of it.

who is that in the middle?

beholder mage girl? her name is hitomi or some shit. I forgot

Is it bad that I don't know who any of these people are? Are they from the latest book of the LN?

the 2 characters in the middle are a self-insert and a donut steel from the artist.

I know it'a based on the LN, but if I had to choose I'd choose to continue with the manga

The LN is really good. It's the first one I ever read and it got me into reading other kinds of LNs. You should definitely give it a shot if you want more Overlord. To each their own, though.

> I'd choose to continue with the manga

You'll miss out like at least 40% of the actual content.

I would recommend anime => manga => LN, otherwise the anime feels rushed and empty.

Manga largely follows the anime and its edits, but adds a bit more supplemental material.

LN is everything, and it goes into heavy detail on the worldbuilding.

Where does the WN belong in all of this?

This right here is why I can't enjoy Overlord threads anymore. This shit right here.

The WN is the original material, which turned in the LN when it went commercial

It's a prototype for the LN. It covers details which were omitted in the LN, and the story goes in different directions.

Albedo and Mare do not exist. Ainz spends a lot more time in the Tomb and is not as likeable a person as he is in the LN. Maruyama dwells a lot more on stats as well.

It's interesting for supplemental material, but bringing it up in a discussion of the LN/manga/animu basically makes you sound like a tryhard.

It's as though the fandom actually triggers you.

>It's as though the fandom actually triggers you.
>look at my special snowflake character donuts steels
>watch as I post them every thread even though nobody gives a shit and find it annoying

among other things

>not knowing how to ignore things

>I know it'a based on the LN, but if I had to choose I'd choose to continue with the manga
>continue with the manga
Hahahah not only you'll be missing out on like half of the story , you'll also be reading an advertisement that would not survive more than 30 chapters.

Well whaterver floats your boat.

I do. And I ignore it, and ignore it, and ignore it. Then they take it one step too far. If they can keep posting that shit, then I'm allowed to gripe about it every now and then.

Obviously you're not ignoring it enough. Now people will post it to piss you off.

Do you even know how Sup Forums works?

knock yourself out. I'm going to bed.

Which is what you should have done in the first place.

Are there even any translations available for the web novel?

level of summer in here is unreal

Let me just ignore OP and post Solution.

frostfire10.wordpress.com/

This is now a bugposting thread

Is it Agrand Republic or Agrand Council Alliance?

Best girl.

Will she have an appearance in vol.11?

Hopefully. She probably appear when Maruyama finally shows Carne village again.

Closer to the latter. Need to see the original JP text.

It appears mercenary summons can distinguish between friend and foe, so I dont think Ainz can use the Red Caps as moles, but do you think theyre still under Lupus control?

I really want to know how Carne villagers react when their new king, their own savior, is an undead one who slaughtered tens of thousands in a battlefield

they were already familiar with death knights, but their reaction would still be interesting

I've been absent from overlord thread since the end of vol. 10. Story on how this became to be? I know it's based off pic related.

We don't know if the red caps summoned from one of Nazarick's library items are permanent like the goblins from the horn. My guess is that they disappeared after some time just like the death knight summoned without a body. There isn't much reason to have them still around in the plot, though I'm interested if they are more loyal to Lupu or Ainz.
They would be shocked at first but then still respect and be grateful to him just like when Nemu and Enri saw Ainz for the first time in volume 1.

I think the Six Legged Assassins were also summoned from scrolls from the Library and theyre still roaming around and loyal as fuck.
"However, if something were to happen to the last Supreme Being who stayed with US, that would be our shared responsibility."

Undead that treats them better than the human nobles and royalty without demanding repayment. Pretty sure they will want to polish that sweet bony hips.

Friendly heads up.

Short story, Beholder Mage Girl became a mini running meme. "That Guy" was hatched because the Anons here decided to create the most Chunni character.

The 2 eye miko is what ppl think Lastborn looks like.

An ArtistAnon decided to drew that pic, base on the info and artwork floating around OL threads.

Not a bad pic actually.

That is what I believed happened.

Still waiting for the pic requested, Yuri choking Lupu.

I started the Beholder Mage Girl thing to fuck with newcomers and the oversensitive. There was a brief (as in 2-3 threads) where people were generating character sheets for OCs with the Overlord template.

Then the kind artist of immortalized her for me.

Now I figure it's time to follow through by actually backing her up with fanfic.

That would be アーグランド評議国.

Council Alliance. A totally direct translation will be same/likeminded council.

All right, I'll go with that when I start v4.

If people like Ainzach discovered Ainz is Momon, would they lose all respect for him or go all sazuga? Also doesn't Enfirea know Ainz = Momon.

That wouldn't happen (not at least yet) because Momon is not Ainz. Momon is Pandora's Actor. And yes, Enfirea knows, what of it?

no its fine. There is an overlord characters maker. I think I have one version short downloaded. I think the original mega is dead though.

This might kill the next few overlord threads but ech

mega.nz/#!lMc3RIIS!iYswiQcp7D6olXoPk4Sv_91ncvkgCysOXED1YlMc-zc v1. enjoy.

pic related, my first try ever at it, yea im still here.

I want to gattai with Shizu.

thats a terribly odd fetish...but im intrigued

I hope i didnt end up summoning Entomafags.

futalog.com/pic_d/l/160726/7002798165954.png

futalog.com/pic_d/l/160726/3751398189693.png

summon?

>implying we ever left

Worst meido, ex aequo with the disappointment.

wow they're actually not ant size

Manga color page.

Like i said multiple times , i always save the biggest version i find. Not my fault if their archive does not load big pics after you go 2 months back in the past or if they post ant pics.

I would destroy her albino cloaca

Crusch: You're welcome.
Zaryusu: --You're beautiful.
C: Wha-!

Z: After this battle is over... give me your answer.
C: I understand, Zaryusu.

Which group subbed this? Im out of touch

holy shit entoma is actually in the main pic.

Horriblesubs has it.

God damn, that lizard is smooth.

lurk more retard

Which one?

I'm not asking for a sauce fucko I'm asking for a subgroup, save me the myanimelist search

hope we get one with the new costumes added

you guys think char and elf will get new outfits?

Would be fair though we already got description of Shalltear's alt costume back during Gehenna. They have to be presentable to the dwarves though.

Reminder that Neverwinter Nights 2 is the superior D&D game but if you want to feel like an unstoppable Lich mage you should play Baldur's Gate 2.

>The way Shalltear is looking at Aura there
PeroxBuku confirmed.

Why is this show so bad yet people love it

Lizards get excited and smash their tails on the floor.

Wouldn't that be a bad why of communication? You are like telling the wor;d what you might be thing.

> presentable to the dwarves

Tons of gems and precious metals, and fake beards.

Do all dwarf women in fantasy worlds have beards? Are there any tanned dwarfs so Aura could blend in?

How well off would team Momon/Nabe do adventuring in some place like Forgotten Realms? They sort of snatched all the good jobs up in there short time in E-Rantel.

it's pretty much isekai done right

Actually, it's not all the lizards that do that.
All of them do that when they're very excited, it's a lot like blushing is for humans
Zaryushu's brother has a very 'honest tail', in that he really shows all emotion through it.

In the scene between the albino and Zaryushu, they're just both in a pretty emotional state becuase Zaryushu fell in love at first sight, and Crusch isn't used to affection at all due to being an albino, which is seen as an abomination

I want to protect that smile.

Items aside, can't they just wear some normal clothes?

Ainz can afford dresses literally made of diamonds, and they'd like some gifts.

Chair could wear that outfit she used in the demon invasion.

>Wearing diamonds in front of the fantasy equivalent of Jews
Not unless they want to bring much attention to themselves, is he going to go incognito or as a king?

I actually dont have that saved, is there more on pixiv? im checking anyway

>Wouldn't that be a bad why of communication? You are like telling the world what you might be thing.
It's probably like people communicating with each other through subtle, subconscious facial cues.
If they train themselves they can probably learn to control it.

did anyone ever translate this?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=52564289 link if you want to check the rest I know a few had been translated.

I know a little nip so Im aware its about ainz not being able to eat it, and enoma wondering what it is? shell gladly eat it? im not sure...

>would you eat this nabe?