Is Japan a model society, or severely fucked up?

Is Japan a model society, or severely fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E-NnY0U30Tk
youtu.be/X4ORwuMGVXo
youtu.be/KrjDpKFIq9Q
youtu.be/NoOqBvEAQc0
youtu.be/ILnUwPp8MM0
youtu.be/uJAi_sE45cg
youtu.be/nysKLGw4qp8
youtu.be/J8osEqK8Mro
youtu.be/-ZoUUT9InUg
youtu.be/CGwof0WfDY8
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
imgrum.org/user/mingming318/1095705763
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes.

Yes

Yes

I admire them for taking so few refugees. Their cultural identity is so unique and strong and I envy them for it.

This is the future of western women

And it’s great desu

youtu.be/E-NnY0U30Tk
youtu.be/X4ORwuMGVXo
youtu.be/KrjDpKFIq9Q
youtu.be/NoOqBvEAQc0
youtu.be/ILnUwPp8MM0
youtu.be/uJAi_sE45cg
youtu.be/nysKLGw4qp8
youtu.be/J8osEqK8Mro
youtu.be/-ZoUUT9InUg
youtu.be/CGwof0WfDY8

> riced

Might as well pack your bags to Asia and get a qt gf

Severely fucked up.

Yes

Yes.

>You will never fuck a tiny japanese girl

feels sad.

>zeon phone cover

Yes

A little bit of column A a little bit of column B its called Ying and Yang. Japan is centered cause they are balanced

We could take some tips on how to maintain racial homogeneity and culture but their culture is completely fucked.

Reminder: Western women can't compete and fear the samurai

sorry guys last one it's the only way i can get through no-fap.

Homogeneous so idc
Honestly I'd like at least the chance to be a homogeneous society, but we weren't even given that luxury

No,it isn't. Something tells me you're a roastie...

Japan has always been an oddity because deep down within all that autism they still somehow were able to become a first world country. Not even 2 fucking nukes changed that

i want this shirt so fucking bad

if someone can find the sauce i will buy it right now

No society is perfect and without blemishes. I would say Japan has an issue with an aging population and men checking out of society. The same thing is happening in the U.S. (95,000,000 long-term unemployed) and nobody talks about it.

Overall I like Japan. They have a unique culture, they are creative, smart, and opinionated people.

That's where you're wrong bucko. Checked that off a year ago. The smell of the vagina may surprise you.

Good people.

>LARP?
>On my interweb?

It's moar likely than you think

It's heathen.

If Japan's main good characteristic is homogeneity, then why does half of Sup Forums want to take that away from them by mix breeding and becoming English teachers?

Really makes you think.

They fixed themselves cause at some point they were being ridiculous.

>just hide your powerlevels.

i am in love now

Yes

link to the whole set? name?

Both.

pleaaaaaaase

I'd kill to have a gf like that.
>tfw no qt asian gf that wants you to come on her face so she can make a hentai facial expression

KEK

c. all of the above

The ancient chinese word for japan was literally "wierd people"

Tfw fapped to all the doujins on her shirt

why are Japanese women the sexiest women. they look so good in tight small clothes.

That hentai was nuts.

Do you mean "倭"? It just means "short".

thats where youre wrong kiddo im going to make love to females of every race

>op still hasnt posted the set
someone post it before this shit thread dies

post the fucking set.

Who the fuck thinks Japan is a model society?

A 32-year-old

It's got problems for sure but at least its citizens have a clear idea what is important on the topic of civil rights.

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

Is South Korea just Japan minus the autism?

Just google ahegao shirt. There's also tons of high res compilation images of fun quotes and faces from hmanga.

>fapping to traps

S T I C C

Fuck you Zeek. I hope your colony gets gassed and dropped on Sydney.

imgrum.org/user/mingming318/1095705763

found her

Better start posting female pictures then.

Anything specific in mind?

as a michigander traveling abroad for 10 days..it's fucking incredible here and better than us in almost every way.

Cute Korean is better. On the left she looks like a whore.

Stop being a faggot and lift if you're worried about your testosterone, confidence, and strength. Nofap is a kike psyop to keep men weak and irrationally horny, leading to degenerate behavior.

>half of Sup Forums
More like loud minority

Japan is the perfect example of a homogeneous society struggling with moderate social decay and more importantly, stagnant birthrates.

The difference between their struggles and those of places like Germany is that Japan's is much, much easier to fix.

its a model society
> one of the lowest crime rates
>nationalist
>productive
your pic is cherry picking

>easier to fix.

nothing short of societal collapse will fix any of the first world problems, including jpn. the problem is built into their social hierarchy and honor systems, making the men into complete subservient bitches. there is no raw attraction there and hasnt been since the last war

South Korea is Japan with western SJW faggotry and Chinese insectoid mentality. It's a jewish wet dream.

WOW these QT's!!!

>Alot of them are nationalist
>They dont take in refugees
>They make it extremely hard for people to become citizens
>They're pretty capitalist
>Their food is top tier
>Their education system is top tier
>They have the cleanest cities
>Extraordinarily low crime rate

However, there are a few issues.

>They need to stop following american jew pop culture.
>They need to stop overworking people to the point of suicide and death
>They need to stop pretending they dont need family and kids

They're not doing THAT bad compared to Western countries and their problems... I definitely respect the Japs.

>>They're pretty capitalist
>>They need to stop overworking people to the point of suicide and death
Can't have your cake and eat it too buddy.

It's a behavioral sink, but that can be fixed. As long as they don't allow mass immigration they'll be fine long term.

They dont need to work that much to keep their economy and shit booming. Its just a shitty part of their culture to look like model employees in their bosses eyes.

I fucked a tiny 16yo so while I prob won't get my yellow fix I can still die p. happy

>the absolute state of yuropoors

They got nuked retarded. Now their population is aging, men hide in their rooms for years at a time, women have horrible teeth and dress like whores. What's worst though is that all their genitals are pixelated from the radiation

Severely fucked up. They aren't breeding and will go extinct because they'd rather have blowjob parlors and panty vending machines than creating families. Just because the west is bad doesn't mean Japan isn't a degenerate shithole.

>Americans cut off baby dicks
>British jail men for browsing the internet or putting bacon outside of mosques
>Europe lets in millions of gib me thats
Oh wait, we're the crazy ones for doing none of this.

Does it smell like that rancid fish oil they pour over rice?

What's the fucking point of having a good education system and being clean cities if you don't leave anything for your kids? Having children is the most important thing for a society, if you aren't doing that your people are fucked.

What the fuck?!?

Its not too late for them to change that aspect of their society. Not sure what it will take for them to understand that but I hope they get a grip on that situation.

Kek

Sadly I think it is. Most people in the developed world aren't breeding because they're greedy and materialistic,

That's pretty funny. I was hysterical when he started stirring the egg.

Mooslums on the internet were a mistake.

nigger I'm whiter than your mom's fanny flaps

>aways sees this webm but never got the sauce
WHERE IS THIS FROM

>When all this thread is doing is encouraging my yellow fever and filling up my yellow fever folder.
You fuckers lied when you said that nip girls are going to be uggos when I visited Japan. All I do everyday is regret not staying there.

i did for three months

Eh, they don't have it as bad as most of the first world. It's common practice for men to tell married women to get the fuck out of the workplace and into the kitchen. But it's less common now, only about half of nip women do it. Many have kids and then go back to work later. Still better than what we do currently. Same with their divorce laws. Apparently the men keep all financial assets (I think including ones bought by his wife). All women get is full custody of any children with the father getting no visitation rights, albeit the visitation rights thing is rarely enforced anyway