A-user, you know America was founded by bad men, right? Pls join our cause

>A-user, you know America was founded by bad men, right? Pls join our cause
What do

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishledger.com/2013/10/columbus-day-cristovao-colon-a-portuguese-sephardic-jew-discovered-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will be first in the ovens. Can I get your numbers; I'd like to tell you about the Jews.

DRUMPF is not my president

BASED andrew jackson, however, is

remove feather

Slap, Procreate, Punch

>Fuck the fat chick
>Kill the chink
>Marry the girl in the middle to carry on the white race

am i doing this right?

workers world party has been a laughingstock of abject lunacy even among far left groups at least since they opened their website in the 1990s... i always imagined them to be late middle-aged pot bellied kikes and micks in ill-fitting short sleeve button downs and jean shorts... who are these normal looking qts they paid to hold their signs for them??

me on the left looking for 6'2" hung black boyfriend

whoa whoa whoa, cool it with the racist remarks. no one owns any land you fucking shitlord. we're all one race, the human race and every single human being has just as right to live on any arbitrary strip of land they see fit you fucking bigot. claiming that it was the native's land as if they could own it is textbook fascism

CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS WAS JEWISH!

murder them for fun

no, fuck the middle one, kill the nasty harpy cow on the left, marry the slope but force her to carry a surrogate white baby from the middle one

Hey nigger if you don’t like racist remarks take your nigger chink kike ass off of pol and go LARP somewhere else. Also kys faggot

Christopher Columbus was a jew
jewishledger.com/2013/10/columbus-day-cristovao-colon-a-portuguese-sephardic-jew-discovered-america/

>Middle
>White
That's a kike.

Given women the right to vote was a huge mistake. They are too emotional.

They think stealing money from the rich and handing it out to everyone is a great idea. Good way to get the people who pay the majority of your taxes already to leave your country.

They're just virtue signaling user. Just stop giving them attention and they'll go away. Same with blm, people got tired of hearing about it. If you want it to stop, you need to stop talking about it.

yes

>genocidal slave traders
Is this about Christopher Columbus or Rome?

CHECKED
KEK SENSES KIKES ON ALL FRONTS
DISREGARD, DO NOT MARRY

Can we apply morals from the future to judge the past? Because I'm from the future. You are a part of the most selfish and hedonistic culture in the world for at least the last millennium. The entire West hates you for retarding its actual cultural, economic, and scientific progress in the name of "progress" by paying your enemies to come to your country and destroy it from within. The East laughs at you for the same reason.

"Why aren't you protesting Genghis Khan, why only whites who conquered?"

(((quadz)))

ah fuck it, shoot up the school

to be fair in america we don't have a temujin day
did you even read more than the first sentence of my post fucking hell

>indigenous resistance
uhh little bit late for that right?

>two ugly kikes and an ugly chink

White women "Please brown men, rise up and kill our men and rape us"

God was right about women. Adam (Men) keep forgetting that they are inferior beings who behave like animals with no strict leadership.

Keep pressing.

Even better.

you realise that just because you say it, doesn't make it true, right?

ACTUALLY, Columbus never went anywhere near America. Instead, he ethnically cleansed a couple different populations on Caribbean islands when he discovered they had no gold.

yeah. That's a nice comeback. Sadly they do not believe in logic.

Pretend to care to get them into bed.

>HOMOPHOBIA IS NOT NATIVE TO THESE SHORES

injuns are brown minority therefore they must have loved fags

Christopher columbus was a wop who worked for spics, and he had nothing to do with the colonization or development of US territory. We should rename Columbus day to Jackson day, in honor of the man who ACTUALLY got rid of most of the feather niggers.

Wait a minute are these vile xenophobes suggesting that peoples native to certain lands hold some kind of claim to said lands, have more of a say in what happens to those lands? No borders, no nations right.. guys..? The world belongs to everyone.. right?

Crazy cunts... where did the logic go?

Workers party whores... go get fucked in China!

(((Checked)))

Imagine going to China and criticizing Han Supremacy until a mobile execution van came round and murdered you

She's jewish tho. Would still smash

>giving up your beliefs for the slight chance of getting laid
If whatever belief you hold can be compromised by a few girls, then you should rethink your commitment to that belief.

I'd remind them that their soft suburban upbringing is part of the systemic racism in America. Their families have benefited from and perpetuate the status quo. If they really wanted to break the cycle they would need to refuse their benefits of birth and strike out on their own. They should also begin mentoring disadvantaged youth to make up for their parents raising them in good school districts.

>Use "white supremacy" buzzword to describe military supremacy

That's nice, you wanna smoke this blunt and watch this movie?

>indigenous people day
>south Park was right

I want to be worried but my sides hurt too much

>lose a "war" and get all your land taken by a militarily and technologically more advanced society
>still complaining about it hundreds of years later
Remember kids, never show mercy to the conquered, they won't be grateful. Just wipe them out and outlaw any practicing of their culture like every other example in history.
It works out better for everyone in the end

when women are ashamed of their ancestors this nation will get fall

I'm proud of all my ancestors whatever they did to our enemies in the past because I know they did to give us a secure homeland

Christopher Columbus never set foot in America

A billion Chinese can't be wrong.

> what do
they'll sway their opinion as long as you have something to offer, better than whoever convinced them to do that
may it be money, a peak performance body, influence, or even an aura of need that compels them to care for you
only a handful of people could go beyond parroting the same cliche indigenist arguments without being BTFOed by the simplest counter, and, although unfair to judge them by their looks, I highly doubt they could articulate 3 modern english sentences without copying each other

bro... america is more than the US
caribbean is technically america

ok gas the kikes race war now, yada yada, insert right wing qualifiers here - but columbus was a huge piece of trash. him and his brothers ran hispaniola like the mob and even his supporters in history admitted he was a terrible human being. on his third return to spain the king arrested him and kept him in a dungeon for 6 weeks because of how bad the rumours heard by the court were. he was eventually released and allowed to return, but he was banned BY THE KING from ever holding the office of governor again

Shut up Jose try to jump my border again I'll use you for target practice

Ends justify the means

Those goddamn Italians massacring the Native Americans, never forget.

Shame! Shame! Make Italy pay!

South Park already did this episode.

that's rich, coming from a mutt
your fat fingers couldn't reach the trigger

women aren't smart

I'm 1/16th Native American, i demand reparations in the form of all of you sucking my dick. Or I call you racist.

> Christopher Columbus never even landed on American soil

Sarcasm not detected

>tfw dont get this day off anymore
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?

Kek senses the smelll of a kike before anyone else. This is no longer a question. Kikes get the gas

time to drop the lolberg muh human beans and individualism maymay, John Doe

I tell them that the weak should fear the strong.

>Christopher Columbus
> An American founder

How fucking dumb are you?

>walk past these girls
>get mired
>tell them to vote conservative or they will die in the race war
>watch their faces go into shock

>0000

Pic related.

The numbers dont lie.

Americans don't mind genocide when it's beneficial to the country, just look at Andrew Jackson.

Poop on her face, Poop on her chest, Poop on her butthole.

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

Reminder that the "Native Americans" were actually nothing more than a bunch of violent murderers who destroyed a peaceful culture that had been here for 1000 years before they invaded the Americas.

One in the middle is CUUUUUTE

think about this: spaniards were coming back from 700 years of removing kebab
did they stop there? did they settle?
no, because they were at peak performance
glory, riches, plus ultra
and then other euro nations, and the US, replaced them
but never natives
natives never came back
as spaniards did

>complain about white men stealing land
>they live in this land
I wonder if their stance would change if they were cute.

>Stolen indigenous lands
a) They are living on it
b) Same applies to non whites on European clay.

Well, if you want me to join your cause, sign a contract with me that states I can use you as my person sex toy twice a week. If not, then hell, I'm a native American and all you bastards should get the hell off my land and go back to Europe and Asia, you stupid people. You fucking illegal colonial invaders just need to get the fuck OFF MY LAWN!

Agreed

>america
>founded by colombus
Wew

Lief Erikson, hinga dinga durgen.

Colonize the Asian

My feminist teacher says that all White men are evil. I believe everything authority figures tell me. I'm a girl.

>indigenous protest
>not one indian
i'd like to drop these fresh little cunts off at the Rez, and see how they fare

Lol, where Columbus showed up, they were still practicing cannibalism. He brought civility.

Christopher Columbus never actually touched mainland North America. America was founded my enterprises like Plymouth and Jamestown

no he wasn't. The Spanish gave them the boot, the same year they paid for the trip across the Atlantic.

Christopher Columbus was an immigrant. Ask those protesters why they are anti-immigrant.

Christopher Columbus was a Sephardic Jew

Shoot the third from the left and they all go BOOM!

Legally not war

Yeah totally, I'm like 1/32 Pueblo Indian on my mother's side. Cliff dwellers. How would you woke womyn feel about joining me to smoke a bowl back in my car? 100% organic and non-GMO.

That my friends is how you mack the liberal honeys.

Redpilled

> Workers World Party
Tell them that Marxist Leninist cunts should probably just kill themselves

Bear in mind labor is cheap. It's not difficult to hire some young ladies to hold signs for an afternoon if you are giving them a hundo let alone any other travel expenses for the "protest".

We can turn them into good Stalinists. Just cure their false consciousness with a little sexual dialectic