Obama MUST disavow

Kim makes a fair point here. The question has to be asked. We now know these same allegations were nearly published THIRTEEN years ago. Surely Obama is a connected enough guy that someone had to warn him about Sicko Harvey's reputation for abusing women before he shipped Malia off to his dungeons?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this is the real reason they turned him

Bump

lol

Not Obama's daughter, but as a good muslim he rented her out for a few million

Obongo and Michael raised em good.

Hmm this makes me hungry for lots of hotdogs...

Kim is an idiot. He promised evidence for Seth Rich. The guy is a fucking drama whore. Do you think Weinstein would try shit with the daughter of the POTUS? Fuck no. Nobody is that suicidal.

Barry knew
Everybody knew
The year before, Barry sent Malia off to intern with Lena Dunham
Obama had a white trash mother
Breeding tells

Distract from Vegas shitshow.

Don’t forget there’s no charges

REMINDER

OBAMA'S MAMMA WAS A CIA HONEY TRAP Jewish sex KITTEN

He's silent to protect the identity of the women
Who do you think exposed him

It's his own daughter

>Obama had a white trash mother
Jewish mind control communist mamma

Malia is a nigger. Why would Weinstein, who could get any 9/10 huas that go to Hollywood, want a dirty nigger?

Bump--America deserves an answer.

who wouldn't?

As collateral so Obama won't talk

Is Obama's mother Ann related to Lena?

any sane member of the human species
bestiality is illegal for a reason

9 out of 10??? Try 20 out of 10. This guy has run through the hottest actresses and models on the planet. Just as all the major producers have run through all the actors and actresses in hollywood. Both male and female. If you are a star in hollywood or in music, then you have bowed down and taken it from both sexes. Thats not even going into the sacrifice element that must be met as well.

so (((progressive)))

fugg

>Shills dont know Obama is part of the pizza gang.

He aged like shit in there because he got subverted hard.

she looks like she has a mental retardation disease

Muh dik

matt damon owes his entire career to this jew. he put up the money for his first big hit movie, so damon won't say anything bad about him.

She looks like a tranny and the other two faggots are gay as fuck.

Can't have a daughter with a trans.

No, user. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Obama's daughters were likely off-limits to pedophiles in Hollywood.

>Nigger wearing a carhartt shit
IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE !?!?!?

Every fucking time a sex scandal after happening

That cat on the right's shirt looks comfy as Fuck!

oh yeah cause pedophiles care what's off limits

Can I be the first BF? I'll BLEACH her

Thought he was on hotdog plane

>corporate brands are sacred

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

9hS3dVp

all these pedos share their kids

Done.

O. had to know. I read an article in Fanity Vair many years ago when it was still a good mag about the W. brothers. They were totally nasty and degenerate back then, only hinting at today's stuff. And there it is.

I came here to make sure this webm was posted. I am not disappointed.

The Obama "daughters" were purchased from a pair of poor crackheads in Chicago when the "daughters" were still infants.

she probably wanted it

(((Weinstein)))

Why oh why did the American Founders not put into the Constitution that non-white immigration is not allowed?

did you miss the 90s?

Some jew at Tablet Mag wrote an EXTREMELY red-pilled piece on Harvey & creep jews like him, it's actually pretty good.

>It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

How come NOBODY else has picked up on Harvey clearly targeting non-Jewish women for assault?

Another nig, another bad parent nog.

Obongo was propped up with help from Hollywood. Probably had a closer relationship with them than the Gipper.

>bestiality is illegal for a reason
Is it?

Don't worry, they didn't actually do any work or hunting in them.

>Kim makes a fair point
saw this opinion 10 hours before on pol

Does it even need to be said? No one would abuse fame and fortune to fuck a kike woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=aiJDmf25KP0

Kike women don't need to do that to get into show business. Or any Jew-run industry for that matter

its a pole shift. its not cool to be black anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg

She's black, doesn't that count?

I like Kim Dotcom desu.

they are comfy! For FUCKING WORKING IN THE WOODS LIKE REAL MEN.

Not this pussy ass rap shit

also, she looks fat in the thighs

Moochelles legs I see

me too

There is NO WAY Obama didn't know about the rumors. They're legendary.

>implying the preference matters
The finders provide both.

He wouldnt try to sexually conquer daughter obama, even he isnt that dumb

you think my man on the right could actually name a Bowie song?

ever notice sasha looks a lot darker than malia?!
different father?

even sasha is a whore

Why is all this coming out now? Simple. Harvey fucked with Obama's daughter. The one working for Kikestein. Kikestein waited until Obama got out of office, then gave her the same treatment as all the other ladies. Obama found out, and told his friends to push on this as revenge, as this is going to cost Kikestein millions and millions and millions of dollars, hurting that bastard jew where it counts--- his bank account.

She dresses a bit skanky for a presidential kid.

I wouldn't even blame Harvey for assuming she wants the D

>Hey NYTimes, do you like apples?

I'm sooooo happy that my daddy got me this internship!

Gods shes ugly

nah, she likes mayo on her roast beef if you comprehend my subtext

Obamas such a cuck

Her face looks like a foot

Is this even legal?

This explains why she's such a slut.

Who gives a Fuck what nasty Nigger girls are doing.

She looks like she knows what's coming. That's a face of gloom.

>Donald Trump is a N.Y. legend
>got shit on every week non-stop since announcement

Man, the Jew knows how to stick to the tribe.

This is so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=w3dLIRHZO3Y

WHY DID OBAMA SEND HIS DAUGHTER TO WORK FOR A SEXUAL PREDATOR?!?!?!

By far the best picture of malia

>to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.
Nothing really like that, it is just because Jews feel like they can treat goyim however they want. Jews don't have guilt when it comes to their interactions with goy. The only thing that restricts their behavior is whether they'd be shamed by other jews if they found out, but other jews don't give a fuck what you to do goys, just don't do bad things to other jews.

This is why jews ruin any country they are allowed any liberty in. Christians make the mistake of thinking that everyone has the same sort of consciousness as christians do, that our only different is skin color and shit; but that only applies AFTER you've accepted christianity. The Jew consciousness is practically inconceivable to christians; christians can't imagine themselves or others doing and thinking like jews do, christians think you must be insane or doing a comedy routine to have those sorts of principles and behaviors. but in fact it is just the norm for jews. Jew stands in front of a crowd and shares his innermost thoughts and what he did yesterday, christian crowd all laughs thinking it is a big joke, but Jew is just telling his normal everyday life and thinking.

"Now Malia let me be clear, you're going to have to take the shaft and the balls if you want to get anywhere in this life."

Even the kikes over at CNN are calling out the kikes over at SNL over that dirty kike Weinstein.

Weinstein (wine stone) isn't even a thing! Unlike other Jewish names like Blumenfeld (flower field), Rosenthal (rose valley) or Rubinstein (ruby gem).

The name "Weinstein" was thought up by someone who didn't speak German or Yiddish, it's a complete fabrication, probably made up to evade justice for Jewing somebody over.

>wine stone
Wouldn't it make more sense if "stein" meant "drinking vessel"?

Nah, you can look at him and tell the girls got roasted as soon as they got back in the car.

Yes I would..

Come get me Secret Service.

>should I tell dad?
>if its good enough for J-Law its good enough for me, gotta check my privilege
>I can't believe I actually did those disgusting things he was so fat and old I miss Chad from college
>ok it was kinda hot but also ewww
>Like Mr Weinstein said just because daddy is president doesn't mean I don't have to "make my bones" like everyone else
>I just wanted to work in wardrobe I can't believe this is happening
>if I tell dad he'll just drone strike beverly hills and I'll never work in Hollywood again
>what if dad already knows? He was into some crazy occultic stuff back in the day and he's been going to those weird costume parties for years like the one they have in the redwood forest
>oh fuck Mr. Weinstein said if I'm late for work again he's sending me back to my dad and demanding a refund
>going to have to really show him how loyal I am today
>tfw my knees still hurt from the marble floor in Mr. Weinsteins suite, he takes really long showers
>I want off this ride

What kind of freak puts wine in a beer mug when a stone is readily available?

>(((Schmidt)))

it's a normal German surname, Patrick.

i guess the assumption was that she was off-limits because weinstein and obama are 'friends'.
it's different jerking off on someone who needs your help than your friends daughter. or perhaps that was the deal but he just couldn't resist her massive forehead

captcha- close pizza wtf?

OH NO

the real reason is Hillary is using some of her blackmail ammo to keep her power intact.

they don't want the comped meme to get popular greatest ally, raises to many fucking quesitons cue "sex scandal" etc its all so tiresome