What would you have Hitler do if you could bring him back to life?

What would you have Hitler do if you could bring him back to life?

Teach President Trump everything he knows.

Haavara Agreement didn't work out too well

Tell him to hold off on invading Russia

Cure cancer. He could do it too, if he set his brilliant mind to it...
You know when your parents told you as a kid “you can do anything you set your mind to”? They were lying to every person ever born, except in hitlers case. Hitlers parents said it, and for the only time in history, they werent lying.

I would ask that he school President Trump in propaganda and better public speaking. After, I would like him to act like a sith Lord and pull strings from behind the curtain to MAGA.

First explain to him everything that happened after WW2. Then make a Youtube channel for him and let him explain himself I guess?

Rally Sup Forums to get him elected POTUS.
Use my considerable manchild technical resources to hinder and obfuscate progress of liberals and their ilk.

Prepare to become largely vegetarian (read: not vegan). It really is better for you.

Hitler can't even speak English you retards.

>Shave the mustache.
>Get a new haircut.
>Enter the elections as a republican as the new hip candidate for the disenfranchised white voter.
>Win and get the publicity.
>Make new political party for his voter base and leave behind the boomers and cuckservatives.
>Win again.
>Reveal he is Hitler.
>Global 1,000 reich.

Translators exist......Jesus christ germans are stupid.

What is a translator for $500, Alex.

You mean how Germany became the biggest Cucks in Europe and that a seahag gets wet at the thought of shitstains breeding out the master race?

Come to the US and remove the Jews here first. After that, Europe and the rest would be a walk in the park.

Ask him if i'm considered a untermensch

Give me a blow job. Imagine getting head from the greatest man who ever lived.

Make him join #openbordersforisrael under the guise of a changed man

>They think a translator would have the same effect

Not how itt works Burgers.

yes sadly

Mein Führer.

The fact youre aware and letting it happen... cuck confirmed. At least were building a wall. It's something.

huh guess I'll now go on a shooting spree in the Bundestag. Guess that will change things.

(Protip: It won't)

I'd have him suck me off.

You people had it all and gave it away to the shitstains. Nothing you say is relevant.

>You people had it all

Yeah 80 years ago. But then you decided to carpet bomb us and brainwash the german population into eternal guilt.

Guess it really is our fault.

Make him stand trial for crimes against humanity.

Show him and tell him all about the problems in the world today then help him to fix the world.

Show him Sup Forums.

Didn't really have a choice. We wanted to stay out of it until the chinkos decided to bomb pearl harbor. If I remember correctly we thewere in board with the whole eugenics thing. We will get there again. Honestly, I wish Germany would stop cucking and ask us to intervene and ally in kicking out the shitstains. Any excuse to bomb the middle East. Fuck that place.

Stick his pinky in my bum while he licks my nards

What do you think he would think of the memes we have made and our accomplishments.

This but thumb

Make him teach Women's Studies classes at Harvard.

Hitlers parents didn't love him. His father was a brute.

At first glance a waste of time, but he'd probably come to accept the futility of real-world action.
Whenever Sup Forums accomplished something, like mass producing high quality memes for Trump's campaign, Sup Forums rejected futility.
And sure enough, it was limited to the Internet. Right up to the moment people forgot the real world's a bitch to navigate.
No need to navigate. Nothing stops the train.
All we need to do is reject the empty coal bunkers.
We've got plenty of fuel. Should it become a problem, we'll make some.

i'd bring him back like the teleport method in the real terminator movies.
somewhere alot of people are streaming.
preferrably a black democratic ghetto area. .
get about 40 seconds of footage...
some europa truck convoy comes and picks him up and delivers him up and brings him to a safe undisclosed location...

setup livestreams..
hitler tells the truth about time travel and wwII and all possible timelines..
world begins prospering and reaching peak civilization, law, order, peace, and happines.
and total freedom.
everyone's finally happy, housed, fed, and living comfy lives, and we all have freedoms...
this shit is heaven on earth..
hitler reaches saint hood...
then he laughs in german..
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
and teleports again.. disapearring forever.

10 minutes later..

jesus christ plops onto the ground...
same teleport method.. t1 & t2 style..
right in front of the pope himself and all world leaders at some weird meeting summit..

jesus says, i'm sorry my brother got off to the wrong start.

have a comp from God.

and the pope is in complete disbelief...
no.. noo... it can't be true..

christ laughs... jubilantly..
"he's not hitler :) he's my brother."

and all the world knew all truth forever after.