Dr. Steve Pieczenik Says Trump Created The Mandalay False Flag

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2f4Sfz9P4&feature=youtu.be&a=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FJ2f4Sfz9P4?t=1m50s
jpost.com/International/1-Jared-Kushner-and-Ivanka-Trump-The-ultimate-Jewish-power-couple-505307
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>some old kike says something for publicity give him publicity Sup Forums
lol no..

of all the people that would do that trump is pretty much last

He's a Jew.

Israel created the false flag. Fucking kikes.

>some old fart records some senile ramblings shortly after their nursing home breakout

He’s never been wrong. We are so fucked.

How are you so shure

he's literally never been right

He literally said, "the Jews did it."

>Father of modern psychological warfare

B-but t-trust me this time g-goys.

? Did you watch his video??? He admitted to being wrong about the whole administration. How are we so sure that he is pulling a CIA topple move? Help set up the fire to burn down the country, then switch visibly to avoid the flames?

This guy is actually a breddy clever psyop. He continually muddied the water with nonsense. Psycho-swarming. Clearly still in Langley's payroll.

This guy is such a fucking pathetic faggot he needs to do us all a favor and comp himself

I really thought Trump wouldn’t go along with this false flag.

He turned on Trump after Trump ended CIA Syria program. in fact you can look up the show when Alex revealed that deep state was trying to sedate/drug Trump's beverages, during one of the hurricanes, and Steve P just fucking lost it

The poster behind him it's about rap styles.

He can make investigators appear crazy, but it's also not made to be virilized.

I remember that, and Steve told Alex that the president is a man who will look up what ever he wants. Forget about McMasters and Gen Kelly. He frequently talked shit about Mad dog Mattis as an idiot who did not know how to win a war and was a Neo Con. He talked alot of shit about all of the appointed generals are inept at battle and never purposed a general are lower rank that could do a better.job. Something is very odd.

Fuck off Steve you satanic kike

The way you're jumping the shark with disinfo in a more panicked fashion than usual means Trump is doing some shit that's got you spooked

chicken dinner for you

but he was only around because he was saying some of the right things, which is a general victory in that the very premises for their arguments are not set by them

take puh-chen-ick into a dark room and see if he glows

What if he's right? What if all of the MB attack was staged with no deaths and no bullets? What if the Storm is Trump admitting to all of it and showing us how he did so the world knows how easy it is fake some something like this, or Sandy Hook, or 911 when you have the power of the Presidency?

There are serval layers to shaping consent/diffusing dissent. We actually have manuals for identified channels. Steve is microcasting on the front lines using TPREFRACT methodology. That's his lane and he does it very effectively.

>Dr. Steve Pieczenik
Anyone who used to listen to Alex Jones, this Pieczenig guy is a total disinfo agent known for mixing lies in with known truths. Also be ware of anyone trying to speak from authority by calling themselves Doctor

he should hook up with that natural news kike. they should do a podcast.

>This guy is actually a breddy clever psyop. He continually muddied the water with nonsense. Psycho-swarming. Clearly still in Langley's payroll.
He would be even better if he didn't mix in all that false flag nonsens and tesla rayguns

As told by Mr. Clockwork Orange

youtu.be/FJ2f4Sfz9P4?t=1m50s

He may be a jew but he names the jew listen from 1:50 on

WTF is going on in that brainstorm behind him?

The point. It has been missed.

>I really thought Trump wouldn’t go along with this false flag.
I hoped trump would falsflag a bunch of shit, like a commie revolution, so that we could Helicopter all the degenerates.

because im god and i say so

gay

>In fact you can look up the show when Alex revealed that deep state was trying to sedate/drug Trump's beverages,
Alex is a meme nothing more

This guy has gone off the rails ever since Alex Jones started calling him out on his bullshit

Exactly. Wtf is going on?

Why is he doing a psyop? Is it because of Judaism?

So he is one who is trying to blow up the pillars then? He has said that his duty is to the republic. If that is so, then he answers to a higher authority then the president. He is deep state, and who is to say he isn't helping organize November for the 4th?

Because the more cul de sacs the better.

Trump would NEVER do that.

jpost.com/International/1-Jared-Kushner-and-Ivanka-Trump-The-ultimate-Jewish-power-couple-505307

What the fuk; this guy was coming on strong for trump last year?

this is a sign they are losing

He's a zionist israel was behind vegas.

Your confused and inert product proves Steve's effectiveness.

Pieczenik was a high level spook, you can't one word these people say.

He's going to get suicide soon, mark my words. Mandalay Bay was 100% a Trump set up gone wrong (rogue agents and PMC working behind the CIA's back)

why

Once a spook always a spook. This kike is worried that Trump's going to finally kill the CIA. He is a total disinfo agent and hasn't been right about anything he talks about

Had to cap this in the leadup to the election when it popped up. LOL @ "Larry Silverstein's Lolita Express"

ITT: giant whooshing sounds. Sup Forums has gone downhill as planned, per the AD's diktat.

Can you please clarify then his position?

>shure

STEVE IS AN AGENT OF ISRAEL. SIMPLE. HE IS ISRAEL FIRST.

I don't think he's a psyop, but I don't think he was ever very "high level".

He was some middling dude to got a little fame due to his Tom Clancy connection, and he's decided to parley that to youtube fame.

Even when he was on the Trump train, post-election his stuff was so cringey and felt off. All those videos about there being a "soft coup" that "WE" (he included himself) carried out -- so stupid. Is he actually connected to some secret govt group? No, he's a dumbass who thinks that talking to his old retired buddies and then play Mr. Cool to Alex Jones is the same thing as carrying out a secret operation for Freedom.

>b-b-bbut he was used by the CIA to topple foreign governments!
Yeah that's no less exaggerated than Alex Jones saying that the only reason there wasn't a false flag nuke attack in 2010 at the Super Bowl was because his show "got the word out about it, so they couldn't pull it!"

I want to believe, after he attacked Alex Jones on his own show like a little bitch and Jones just took it, live.

wtf is with that white board with the rap link shit?
did he get blacked?

Oh that's rich!
You're never ex-CIA btw.
CIA has him by the shorthairs and told him to tow the line.
This fuckwad went AWOL a few weeks ago right after the FL hurricane.

Im def losing faith in Trump solely because his DOJ is blocking FOIA documents into Hillary and her chronies.
Point the finger at Sessions all you want, Trump is still responsible and if you think you can spin this get your faggot ass back the donald.

And yet a professed member of the alt-right

this.

Eat a dick faggot. You can prosecute
Her under the RICO act also on mob activity alone. But we have a problem and that is mainstream "resistence". It will be rome unless you can knock out her pillars. And her pillars are Rothschild direct.

Alt Right is a jewish psy op you fucking moron.

He is baiting them...

>He’s never been wrong. We are so fucked.
His entire video consisted of him saying, “I was wrong.” What a cuck... and wtf was on his white board?

WTF?! I love ZOG now!!!

>He frequently talked shit about Mad dog Mattis as an idiot who did not know how to win a war and was a Neo Con.
Mattis is an idiot who doesn't know how to win a war and he is a neocon.

congrats on the nigger cattle

this guy has been going crazy as of late. even attacked alex jones last week. i guess he was mad about having to do the show during the hurricane.

Sarcasm is over your head apparently.

And yet he said he was wrong, and that the other generals were 'doing a fine job'.