There won't be an anime as good as this for many, many years

There won't be an anime as good as this for many, many years.

I can't even remember the last time we had an anime this good

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyH0ng0EUxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice b8

For you

I can't even watch it anymore because it's too edgy.

Haters gonna hate, it really is a good anime. It's like Zero no Tsukaima, but with death.

Quality of the show aside, I know bait when I see it.

>It's like Zero no Tsukaima

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

If you like it so much why don't you make a actual discussion thread and not a bait one?

nice replying to it every single time. why is it hard to ignore things?

>It's like Zero no Tsukaima

Why do you care, nice b8 btw.

You false-flaggers aren't even trying anymore.

Fuck off Nagi or Siztra or whatever you call yourself these days

OP steins;gate 0 comes out this year.

The thread was going to die, you could have left it.

Wasn't even the best of the season

Not when 終末なにしてますか? 忙しいですか? 救ってもらっていいですか? Adaption is coming, it's objectively a much better written LN than Re Zero.

Why does this show keep getting like 20 new threads a day.

The re:zero clones are already on their way?

Because whether you love it or hate it it's doing something different. It's just that cause it's doing something different though, people either love it or hate it with no inbetween.

>steins;gate 0
It's nowhere near the original steins;gate, the game sucked and felt like a really long filler to just milk steins;gate cow for more money, nothing besides some waifu war will come from the anime.

One of the few anime that actually generate conversation.

Re:Zero is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and GRIMDARK. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the witches, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole timetravel faggotry and everything about the Re:Zero world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on suffering, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Re:Zero is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Re:Zero threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyH0ng0EUxs
It's the Clannad of our time.

So... the gist of that argument was yet another complaint about self-inserts.

I don't get it, are people really so big of a cuck that they want to self-insert into the faggot?

fucking overrated pice of trash

Why isn't Japan making more works like this? Re Zero is the most obvious way to keep the watcher entertained every week, it's make you wonder why works like this are pretty fucking rare when it's simple as fuck to write a story like it.

Because they are all re:zero is, is a twist of isekai.
Every fucking isekai nowadays has a twist, Re:zero isn't breaking a genre.

But Re:Zero is a deconstruction of the isekai genre.