Get ready for Shapiro 2024

The slimiest most disgusting neo-con kike jew around says he may run for president in 2024.

Everything this guy says makes me puke, and he is stills suffering from Trump derangement syndrome.

Say hello to your future Jewish leader. I hope the frogposters on twitter keep in mind that this guy make come back for them some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-0tbQ7Bz1w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK NO

SAY NO TO ISRAEL

What is so bad about ben? I agree with everything he says on a political/economical level.

His only downside is his softspot for isreal and his lack of acknowledgment towards pizzagate and the entire pedo ring going on.

Pence will destroy him with fireballs from his eyes. And bolts of lighting from his arse.

What's not to like? He's an ardent Trump supporter and believer in populism. Let's continue the Trump train til 2080!

>doesn't acknowledge globalists like Soros
>doesn't acknowledge money in politics
>thinks there's nothing wrong with having big-money donors
>has a really bizarre case of Trump-derrangement syndrome

He's a never trump neo-con. Just another Bush-tier piece of shit.

When will these people go away.

Lol politics will be so polarized and shit will be so wild by 2024 that I'll be shocked if he hasn't fled for Israel.

It's a good point, but I would still vote for him. I can't imagine like it would be better to vote for whatever other asshat is in the running.

Has he mentioned lately that his wife is a doctor?

Not gonna happen.

Go away troll.

Ben is loyal only to Israel.

He's never had a friend too dear to stab in the back

No, today is, "I was the #1 recipient of hate speech last year," day.

He needs to update his stance on foreign policy, his neocucking is the thing that blots his scotch.

Imagine the debates

He would spank them even if he was in the wrong
Maybe he could actually accomplish things in Congress just by being witty and making other people agree with him

I would probably vote for Hillary Clinton before ben. I like his videos but he would probably sacrifice USA to save israel

He dislikes Trump tho. Do you even know who Shapiro is?

Ben has positive points but:
>Too much of a neo-con on foreign policy. Will cater to AIPAC & Israel
>Literally defended money in politics during his debate with Chunk Yogurt at politicon.
>Doesn't rant against globalism. Prefers Bush-era (H.W.) "New World Order."
>Supports Free Trade
I also disagree with him on the environment and certain aspects of healthcare and education, but I'm a lefty fuck on those issues, so I'll leave them out.
He's not the worst candidate, but there's much better than Shapiro. We need to get someone to go full-Buchanan again, truthfully.

Ben will destroy the welfare state and kick his home state out of the Union. Best president in history.

Those 4 points make him an easy sell in Washington desu Better get on the #SharpiroSled now

holy shit user, dont make me have multiple orgasms

If ben becomes president america truly will be made great again

>>Literally defended money in politics during his debate with Chunk Yogurt at politicon.
yes goy, have the government steal public funds to pay for every candidate's campaign irrespective of whether you like him or not just like third world shitholes do

>now Sup Forums defends a sneaky jew rat run for presidency
What happened to this board?

His voice is too nasally and annoying for him to be president, I can't imagine hearing him any more than I already do from clips posted here and his when he's trotted out on the podcast circuit.

I would vote for him

>Doesn't care about the "Browning of America"
>Capable of making America great
Hello r/the_Donald.

Much better than letting the Kochs and Soros et al. dominate State and Local elections and have their thumbs heavily on the scale for national elections (primaries especially). Not to mention the amount of legislative favors that these internationalists then get because of that.

lets just lynch him now

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ