Did this show give you weird boners?

Did this show give you weird boners?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=leg_garter &ms=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah it gave me some pretty straightforward boners, didn't care much for the incest though

no

I want to fuck the Black Cat.

I don't think we need another thread this soon. Give it a few days.

What do we call that thing on kuroneko's leg ? I really like it

This

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=leg_garter &ms=1

Is

the

Canon? The OTP? A miracle of the universe?

best

girl

5 years on, I'm still mad.

What the fuck has Kirino ever done for Kyousuke?

At least Kuroneko gives him an actual life.

I want to beat the shit out of Ayana Taketatsu and the author of this piece of shit after watching this, and I still want to.

You are an idiot.

Meant for obviously.

No.

They were all rather predictable and appreciated.

you're a fag

Meant for obviously.

Nope

No such thing as a weird boner.

She didn't deserve this.

Yes she did, it was her fault.

She set herself up for failure, and sank her ship the moment she broke up with Kyou, and left without a word. That action, more than almost anything, drove him straight to Kirino

The neko gave me heart boners

It's tragic that she was stuck in that ridiculous love triangle to begin with

Weird? No.
Boners? Yes.

Maybe you should see a Doctor if you received a weird boner.

My boners were normal. I wanted to fuck Kirino. I wanted to impregnant her with my seed.

>chuuni!Kirino
Kyosuke choose the genuine Kirino, his sister, as prophesized from the title and their interactions.

Kirino is simply undefeatable the best.

> Watching I want to fuck my cute sister
> Doesn't like wincest
Wew.

I'm a huge Kirinofan and I don't care much for the incest either. Yes it's an integral part of the story and her and Kyousuke's character but reducing everything to it is something for stupid incestfags. Also the series didn't even feel that incestuous.

>What the fuck has Kirino ever done for Kyousuke?
She fell in love with him. Then Kyousuke fell in love with her.

Love is weird man, it makes you do crazy things as Kyousuke learned. Kirino even scolded him, saying that all he's done is make all her selfish wishes come true, and Kyousuke still chose her.

All the characters are great, the fetish thing honestly sours it and attracts the worst kind of fans. It's a shame really

I disagree, it's such a central point you can't leave it out. But yeah, people who only care about the series because wincest are stupid, it's the character development and romance you should care about.

anime don't give me boners

I don't know, I think the whole "he was my idol but he changed" thing could still hold the story up if they weren't siblings

Don't pretend like there's some divide between Kirinofans and imouto/incestfags.

The whole story collapses without them being siblings. It's the reason Kyousuke continuously denies his attraction to her and Kirino tries to abandon her feelings because she thinks they're disgusting and wrong. Like in the games they'd just start going out in a few days.

Yes there is. Kirino is the only reason I'm in every single of these other threads and I've never watched or read another series just because of the incest/imouto.

Just normal boners

>tfw dreamed about kirino because of yesterday's thread

But the worst Oreimo fans are the anti-Kirino fans.

It's been really good overall these last 2 years.

It was barely sexual enough.

Yosuga No Sora on the other hand did.

Weird? No.
Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

And we just had a thread, OP. Give it some time.