Has there been any news on whether anyone is subbing the wedding special? I need my dose of Char and Laura

Has there been any news on whether anyone is subbing the wedding special? I need my dose of Char and Laura.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5yeSEb44n8
bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any download links for it? This is like the first time I've heard of it. Then again, there doesn't seem much activity in IS that it slipped from my radar.

It seems inappropriate to get married in your underwear.

Stupid rigid Christian beliefs

It's picture drama included in the IS2 BD box.
youtube.com/watch?v=T5yeSEb44n8

There's that Laura spinoff, although that's more funny than cute.

>June 22, 2016 Release date
So, any download links?

That's the one by the same artist of AirxGra, right? It didn't devolved into "funny because they're acting retarded" kind of humor seen in Sugar & Honey and maintained "ramped up the character's quirks up to 12" just like in the doujins, right? The first chapter seemed like it's the former though and I haven't seen what followed.

Why are they releasing it again? Season 2 was terrible, they might as well reboot the whole season and actually follow the LN source, then maybe there would be enough content for season 3 if they needed money.

Well, it just highly exaggerated their personalities, and focuses more on hijinks, than actual pairing like in Sugar Honey.

>Laura spinoff
Link? I need this. Now.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/infinite-stratos-black-bunnywhite-bitter-r16181

>Search it up
>Only two chapters
Still gonna check it out for Laura.

3rd chapter will be released soon.

If it's as any good as the Charlotte spinoff, there might be hope after all

Can we acknowledge this as the official ending?

Houki Tatenashi Charlotte Kanzashi Ling cecilia germany laura

Are you alright, user? You seem to be having a stroke.

He's been saying the same thing in every single thread. I'm still not sure if he realises that Germany is Laura.