Brave, run by pedos

Brave, Firefox alternative is run by the creator of Java, and the faggot behind Ebay or some shit.
>Both these cunts have pedosmiles.
>#Pizzagate is not fake news
>Beware Soros in charge of Mozilla's 'fake news' monitoring programs.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pedosmiles are you fucking kidding me thats how people fucking smile.

what drugs are you on OP

Yep. I've seen a few pixaleted pedo smiles in my day and these seem legit.

Doesn't surprise me. Mozilla is full on commie trash now. It's like a Best Korea for Google.

>thats how people fucking smile.

If by people you mean pedos - sure.

>This cunt understands.
Pedos are everywhere and are in charge.
Beware the pedo smile and all who claim pedosmile ain't real.

libel

>9/18 = 0.474

I'm a pirate you cunt!

P E D O S M I L E
E D O S M I L E
D O S M I L E
O S M I L E
S M I L E
M I L E
I L E
L E
E

>pedosmile
what the fuck

Pizzagate IS fake news

REEEEEE PEDOCAT

Man. Keep telling yourself that. Tell the cops too when you get arrested.

maybe they have bad teeth and they're embarrased about it

It's possible. More likely they are pedos in the elite though.

>Pizzafake is real d00d
>Y-yer gonna be sorry when it turns out a bunch of autistic retwards on a Mongolian basket weaving forum were right
K

This kills the pedosmile conspiracist

So you're saying anyone who disagrees with you is a pedo?
Kind of shuts down the possibility debate I guess.
You could be right. You could be wrong.
Personally I think you're gay and your shit is all retarded.
If you attempt to debate me on the issue of your gay retarded shit it will only prove how retarded and gay your shit is.
Good day.

>Implying Trump doesn't devastate Barron's backside
Repedocans

No jew developers, op is a shill
Brendan Eich
Brian R. Bondy
Marshall Rose
Yan Zhu
Garvan Keeley
Aubrey Keus
Sergey Zhukovsky
Brian Johnson
Brian Clifton
Cezar Augusto

>Pedosmiles

Fucking kek

Brendan Eich was ousted from Mozilla for donating money to oppose the gay marriage law in California. And he created Javascript, not Java. Different language altogether.

Hey Bob.

Java is a coffee you mong

you're an idiot.

it's a troll pic. Look up Donna Bruce.

I have pedophilic tendencies and I smile just like that
Never heard of pedi smiles before this thread
Not proof positive or anything, but interesting

>What is Photoshop?
Yeah those look like so real

1) Eich created JavaSCRIPT, not Java. It was originally called LiveScript, but the name was changed to JavaScript to capitalize on the popularity of Java at the time. Even so, they are otherwise completely different.

2) Eich hasn't been associated with Mozilla for years. In fact, he was ousted for going against the SJWization of the company. As we all know, SJWs are rampant pedo-apologists. Why then, if he really was a pedo, would he be anti-SJW? Why would he be ousted? The answer is that he wouldn't.

>I have pedophilic tendencies and I smile just like that
Umm...

Brave sucks anyway.
>lets take forever to start
>created a second window, huh? Lets freeze the whole pc!!!

> DELET THIS

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>pic
LOLI HAET ELEVATOR

Firefox fired the CEO of Brave for being anti-gay marriage. That's why Brave was created. Firefox is the enemy here, and probably more people than brave.

For extra clarification. The CEO of Brave used to be the CEO of Firefox. Firefox voted him out for him being outspoken about his gay marriage opinions..therefpte Brave was made. It's a fitting name for him.

face blindness is a sign of autism

>face blindness
we 999 now

Hmm, starting to like you op..::but why attack brave browser it takes away all ads

Anything is better than SJWs.

Brandon Eich got fired from Mozilla for being too conservative.

Bump

All for taking a stand, but is Brave actually better than firefox? About a year ago it started to turn into legimate shit. Longer load times, mandatory addons etc.
Hell, chrome would be better by this point.

>pedo smiles
Get help

if you have tripple digit iq, after this thread you'd get brave, unless it's reverse psychology

I miss that website. Too bad he turned into a liberal cuck. No more "regressive" party.

why are male pedos always assumed to be gay and not hetro, while female pedos are always the teacher fucking a 15 year old?

CAN THE MODS PRUNE THIS NON POLITICAL THREAD OR ARE THEY TO BUSY SUCKING HUGE NIGGER COCK?

you realize your statement is social justice warrior status? deciding to not use a superior product because virtue signaling? normies have infiltrated this place to the hilt. its time to leave.

got it, need to get brave, thx
It's in the eyes, can't fake that. You can uncomfortably smile for a photo being a normal person. Blink by Gladwell - I like the guy with my ganglia. He's a good person. Never made a mistake.

>superior product
>Was asking which product was better
>virtue signaling
How much of a motherfucking idiot can a man be?

I was just thinking, the guys who fund wars WOULD be the guys capable of doing all this pizzagate shit, an alpha pedo would be able to defend himself, the elitest group of elite pedos would be arms & public restrainment technologies dealers.....I was seeing alot of pizzagate threads b4 Las Vegas......

(OP)
Here's your fucking (You), best I can do, OP

>everyone I don't like is a jewish pedo

Your guess is as good as mine.
>Yeah I was going to buy a new graphics card because it was faster but then I realized it wouldn't be in-line with my stances on white pride.

>t. Pedo