Our true Lord and Savior

Why do so many of you claim to be "red pilled" yet don't follow Christ?

Don't you realize that giving in to hatred, racism, and impure thoughts further removes you from god?

There is a real war going on and it isn't physical - It's spiritual. There's a fight for your soul at every waking moment.

Wake up before it is too late!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lmao did you guys ditch teh other thread because Kek wills your demise?

fuck satan

Eh. I don't know. I sort of believe in double predestination.

If god truly exists across all time and space, and is also omniscient regarding the full designs of life, he certainly knows the inevitable outcome for each individual soul in advance.

jesus's enemy is ours, Satan.

The living will of God carries with us, and him.

>racism
Before a communist of the synagogue of satan invented this word to shame people in to accepting degenerate anti-white & anti-Christ ideas, people were much different.

Do you know why Americans used to hang black rapists and murderers from trees? Do you know why blacks were a spectacle to people who had never seen them before?

How do you think someone 1000 years ago would react if you told them to racemix with a black? They'd either be horrified or laugh at you.

"Racism" is not a social construct. "Skin" beyond its darkness is irrelevant, the biological differences are very significant. Blue pill normies don't see it.

>There is a real war going on and it isn't physical - It's spiritual.
Yes and the enemy of God is trying to get your children to look nothing like you. Really desperately. Wow, really makes a person think.

I unironically found christ after getting red-pilled. The world is run by satanists that are trying to instill degeneracy upon the world and destroy christianity.

Race war is small potatoes, Armageddon is the big picture.

SATAN = Jewish Meme

JESUS = Jewish Meme

Theyve got you by the balls no matter what party you turn to. It's the end game and the kikes mean to meme the end of civilization and rule over the ashes.

>WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD~

>NO WORSHIP HIS DARK SIDE SATAN~

Catch 22

Reeéeeeeeeeee, Kek is the true god

>found christ after getting red-pilled
Same.

I think the problem is trying to red pill people who already found Christ. Then you have other people watching them kiss nigger feet and I feel like it's part of the reason why we're going to be murdered. You can't red pill either group of them it seems.

Still, God will judge.

>I unironically found christ after getting red-pilled
You're still in the matrix see

If your god slurps semen for breakfast, you are not red pilled.

There is a higher truth too in this.

12 ages in a Great Year

Jesus represented the philosophical thought of one Age
where dowe go when we die?
is hades not full yet?
No,said jesus, you get reborn and live forever in a higher realm.

He completed what was known as the Epic Cycle of Greek philosophy, i've just realised this a while ago, rereading everything again now

god does not exist

remember ragnarok. The serpent dies, lord Odin...

CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN DISTORTED!

SO you believe a Jewish book about homosexual European history? Good job Rabbi worshiper. You're one of (((them))) now. Have fun fucking Spencer in the ass. Day of the rope!!!!

WE HAVE TO USE MEME MAGIC TO DEFEAT MOLOCH

Jesus was the devil...

...now he is dead.

Unironically this.

QUICK BEND OVER I HAVE AN IDEA

Madoka is the one true God, and Kage her prophet.

>The serpent dies, lord Odin
The World Serpant is the equater and polarity of the Earth. It dies and a new age comes under Tyre. Whatever it means, it's lost now thanks to traitor worshiping a Rabbi as God

DAILY REMINDER
God is a German word, not Middle Eastern, and it means gODIN

>MOLOCH
Moloch was the enemy of Israel. You've been mind fucked by shitty Christian memes and that witch Hillary who also gave you Richard Spencer

im not a christian you fucking semen slurper.

Also, when day of the rope comes white christians will obviously outnumber and execute you(unless you submit)

no.

His children just needed to be reminded of a meme older than the abrahamic lie.

Kek, a great ally...

Warriors of old gods will rally to the frog. Zionism will be deposed from planet earth.

You're a kike and you spew kike propaganda from a kike book. We will burn you out of your churches, no matter if you hide behind the pedophile preists or not you fucking kike!

FUCK ISRAEL

he cancelled out the devil, bust all the souls out of Hades

>and he lives on in our eternal gratitude

KEK WILL DESTROY ALL THE JEWS HOLD DEAR.

NOTHING WILL BE SPARED.

PALESTINE WILL RISE.

ISRAEL WILL FALL.

>god is a german word
what is 'gutt'?

>god means gODIN
That's a lie. It comes from the German 'gutt' and means 'one to whom worship is made'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)

Fucking this

descendants of
>King Clovis I
>Gael Glas
>King Arthur

Need our own country in Western Europe

Christ hated jews, he threw them out of his temple and called them liars. They had him killed for it.

Fuck god and his little jesus too

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Moloch was the enemy of Israel.
Then why does israel use the star of moloch on it's flag?

*slurrrp *slurp* *SLURRP*

I bet you're that kid in school that doesn't understand how retarded he is.

i bet your the kid who cant understand poetics

Good video

How drunk are you right now?

while giving me a slight boner, I also keked.

When the chips are down, that juice he's chugging keeps mankind immortal.

Mankind is already immortal.

i told my priest in the confessional I was racist and asked him if that was okay. he basically told me we're all prejudice and that's just fine as long as nobody does any crime or anything.

he's kind of a liberal guy too. it surprised me.

im sober for once
(2 can hero)

but odin drinking the sperm of criminals means that the children had to repent too for being from a bad cunt of a daddy.

some lost status in the community, so "Odin drinking the sperm of Criminals" can be translated as "The descendants of a criminal must prove themselves with devotion to a greater cause (helping the clan/tribe, possibly with penance and/or religious offerings etc"

I can't believe Christianity for a few reasons.

1. Jesus was a Jew. That's all that needs or be said.

2. Christianity believes niggers are people and have value. Can't really get on board with a religion that believes exterminating niggers from the earth is somehow a bad thing. Seems like a pretty warped morality.

3. I don't believe it sufficiently answers a lot of tough theological questions.

1. Rejected Jews to the point they killed him
2. Nigger Xtianity is basically a LARP with gospel songs
3. Thats because you dont know the first 9 years of the Trojan war

Kek iz muh kangz

Look, you can interpret it however you like, but at the end of the day Odin is still giving blowjobs.

I would have to say Christianity is the most racist, anti-Semitic religion on the face of the Earth. I don't know how the whole Egalitarian attitude entered the Christian churches, but it's just not substantiated by the scriptures.

>all the demiurge worship ITT

If you take the real red pill you will see the truth. The truth is that Jesus is a myth. All God(s) are man made. Wimps need a crutch. PATHETIC.

cont. Deuteronomy is full of laws on how to treat one's slaves. It also prohibits the slavery of an Israelite. So who are they enslaving? Niggers or sandniggers.

Add to that the fact that the bulk of European Jewry is descended from Khazars. There's not a single person alive who can claim descendence from a tribe of Judah. Who were the Jews? Pliny said they were from Cyprus.

you just wait until my Pyramid Text translation is finished...

>ill show you(!) :'(

I'm Irish too friend (my father's side). slainte

Amen

>It also prohibits the slavery of an Israelite. So who are they enslaving? Niggers or sandniggers.
White people? Kikes always enslaved whites to sell them to Arabs.