Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Goddamn Brainwashing Drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GghiQAB0gCE
youtube.com/watch?v=wPBUtqdio8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to fuck ruri

I dreamed about the ruris last night. Serena, Yuzu and Rin all had different clothes and were talking while Ruri lied on a table being re-brainwashed after almost being freed.

I don't think I've dreamed about anything anime related for years, what the fuck? Now I just have one more thing to be disappointed about when the brainwashed ruris don't have different clothes.

SOON

Judai's realizations at the end of GX are a literal counterargument to all the things Yuya has become. Why do the writers think that EGAO must be an absolute statement that works in every situation now? This is getting to Naruto levels of retardation.

Should have main decked this card then

The show used to have nuance but kind of ignored it.

There's still 30 or so episodes to go. Yuya can still go through a similar realization.

this.

youtu.be/GghiQAB0gCE

Still my fav OP

I was so obsessed to listening this. youtube.com/watch?v=wPBUtqdio8Q

:^)

TFW Brainwashed Yuzu will just be a bit more tsun than normal Yuzu

Does Yuzu have the biggest Ruris?

I made you lunch again Yuya...

BUT I DIDNT CUT OFF THE CRUST!

YAMEROOOOOOOO

I know Selena is brainwashed but I'm still angry at her

Man brainwashing is a shitty plot device

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

The fact that she's brainwashed yet still has her memories of what went down prior to this is what made me angry at her. You realize these are your friends, that dueling can be fun and you know what Yuzu means to those people yet you take her by force then mock your friends for being stupid? What the hell kinda brainwashing is that? It would of been better if she acted like she didn't know them.

No, it's better this way. If it was the way you are talking, it would be just a matter of making her remember.

As it is, she was changed by the brainwashed process and even though she remembers stuff she doesn't feel the same way. That is way more interesting in my opinion.

So is Yuzu,Rin and Ruri going to remember all those good times yet act like they don't matter or that they're all meaningless before Leo-s ambition? Damn, it sounds more like NTR then brainwashing.

>this is Yuzu kidnapped AGAIN episode

When will Yuya and the gang gonna counter kidnap Serena,Rin and Ruri?

Yugo and Kaito will try it next episode.
I doubt it will end well though.

I don't think Ruri or Rin will be freed right away. At least not both of them.

>read archive
>see all this rage about the XYZ arc

W-what happened? I'm still in Ep 104.

I started watching whole series about a week ago. I watched latest episode a couple of hours ago. There was nothing bad imo.

>Yugo kidnaps Ruri away from Kaito

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Will Reiji's motorboat of like seven people save the universe?

I stopped watching during the Sycnhro arc because it was boring as fuck. What's this about brainwashed Yuzu? That's my fetish.

Yes. Because they are the heroes dimensions need, but not the ones they deserve right now.

Rushed as fuck ending, to the point of breaking the suspension of disbelief of a lot of people.

Yes

Serena was brainwashed in Academia, and kidnaped Yuzu. The same will be done to her unless she somehow escapes or is saved. Since episode summaries hint at Rin also being brainwashed, everyone's betting all four ruris will be.

>Hey, we lost duel. Lets screw the Academy. Their teachings were nothing LMAO

DUDE EGAO LMAO

AYY

WE WUZ DUELTAINERS AND SHIEEEEEET

What is Reiji's end goal?

Why writers are so lazy? Like almost every Academy soldiers are like: DABURU BEITU HOUNDO DOGGU

Being plot-twist final boss or one of the underlings of the final boss.

>it sounds more like NTR
Again?

Scarfs, man. How do they work?

>Why do the writers think that EGAO must be an absolute statement that works in every situation now?
Because the idea of "tanoshii duel" became something forced on others instead of it being a thing that the protagonists fight to protect against from being destroyed. It started with Yusei screaming about KIZUNA and NAKAMA and it essentially got worse from there.

Ironically, Yuma is the least bad of the three because his Kattobing is something he projects on himself to others (unfortunately he's still a mini-duel Jesus)

True ZETSUBOU will be Yuzu not being brainwashed but helping Papa Leo anyways

Are any of the pre synchro/XYZ decks viable if you slap on an extra deck that follows the deck's theme?

I remember wanting to make a Valhalla theme deck a long time ago, but I don't know if the fairy archetype ever got decent support.

FOUND A PICTURE OF A SLUT

Dark Signer Yuzu would have saved synchro.

I can use the circle tool in MSPAINT too

To do that though, you'd have to actually kill Yuzu and IDK what'd happen if a Yu or Ruri literally dies and not that Dark Rebellion made Yuto an overlay unit "death".

It didn't have that much to go with due to how long the Synchro arc was leaving a few missed opportunities. But as for as it was the XYZ arc somewhat okay to a degree, just lacking in a lot of areas. To be honest if both Synchro and Xyz where both split into 25 episodes each from Spring 2015 towards 2016 or Xyz being 15 episode it would have been a lot better.

I remember this game I played when I was younger that had the female lead get kidnapped and the whole game was you trying to get her back. She kept popping up at the end of the levels with the villan and came back once only to tear up your map, this ment you (an the characters with you) assumed she had been brainwashed. However, before you have the final boss battle, she comes out and says that we should leave her and stop our mission, your friend (who indecently knew her from childhood and has a crush on her) says that she doesn't mean that and that she's been brainwashed.However, she tells him that the villan showed her that the world would end if you continued (but you would save someone), but everyone could keep living (but the person dies). You go in anyway and beat the villain then you put out this thing called the eternal flame and the world ends, with the lead girl and your friend hugging as the world fades away.

While i'm not expecting that, it could be cool if that happend or something along those lines.

>Implying Yuzu would ever backstab Yuya without any brainwashing being involved

If the stakes where high enough, I think she would

She wouldn't. Yuzu would never abandon Yuya. If the stakes got high enough she would just destroy herself trying to figure a way out of the situation without betraying Yuya.

She could always do a Carly

That would imply she needs to die first. As of now, she's most likely going to go through the same process as the other Ruri's went through.

>Yuya will go WOMEN ARE A DISTRACTION at the final episode
>yfw

I think he is using some kind of stick structure or anime power

you see the scarf is the centiant one out of Reji and Scarf kun and has simply evolved to move of it's accord. 'Reji' is simply an empty vessel for scarf kun, and as scarf kun hasn't fully master our language he tends to stay quiet as much as he can, before being revealed as the final villain that has been puppeting leo all along.

>Vegeta's Face When

Was Reiji dueling here or was it scarf-kun?

Scarf. You can tell by the way it raises its arms in triumph, having full knowledge that it now command synchro dimension.

>That stare

Too lewd, Yuya.

Serena hurt Yuzu's feelings.

Truly, one of nature's most fascinating phenomenons.

What about Glasses-sama?

this is the first time I recognize earring-sama 2bh

TFW Brainwashed Yuzu kills Brainwashed Selena for being a bitch

>implying Yuzu won't still be useless in brainwashed form

Yuto is such a troll. Can't believe he was pretending that level 0 had nothing to do with him

>"Fuck she's so cute, when happy."

But Vegeta had a wife he actually loved.

Your field is Tuning Magician, Performapal Uni, Corn and Hellprincess. How will you use this combination of cards to win. Go.

What else do I have?

I really can't imagine Yuzu evil

Even with the brainwashing she'll probably just bully Yuya a bit before fussing over him as usual

Attack my opponent directly using Helprincess. (LP 1 => LP 0)

Some fresh OC amigos.

Keep sucking Edo, it's all you're good for

/r/Yuzu committing acts of """evil"""

It's not like Serena was cackling with evil laughter. Seems like Leo's brainwasher just gets them really determined about whatever objective they want.

She was 'aving a bit of a giggle

>Heart Boxers
>Not SMILE WORLD Boxers
Missed opportunity desu senpai

Who's going to be the next Yugioh protagonist?
>Yuuta
>Yuuko
>KaliYuuga

Yuty

I can't believe Arc-V really lowered Edo's level to this. Feels bad.

I can. She's going to be the exact opposite of how she normally speaks to Yuya. Extra dibs if the real Yuzu experiences the whole thing, and feels like shit after.

Yugi's son.

>It's a "Yuzu duels herself inside her own mind" episode

You mean, she remembers it. It's not like she's a prisoner in her own body. Her brains getting bad touched. Right now she's Noel but soon she'll either be Nu or Mu when she meets Yuya again.

I like how Serena kept her normal outfit instead of switching back to the academia uniform, either the animators were lazy or Serena was smart enough to keep her digs so they wouldn't get wise to her plan

I'm expecting the final boss duel to be something along these lines, but for Yuya. Whatever HITOTSU NI is it will take over and Yuya will have to fight from inside.

What if Yuya doesn't fight her and just says fuck it and joins acedemia

This is a semen demon

>Edo in an R-18 image
A miracle occurred today. What would really be miraculous though if there's one with Edo's Ultimate D involved.

Does anyone have the comic if Yuya talking to Dark Signer Yuzu? Something along the lines of:
>I'm sorry Yuya. I've fallen to the darkness. If only you were there to protect me. Maybe if you joined the darkness too?
>Done.
>Ehh?
>You're stronger and can protect yourself. Now we can be together forever.
>Get away from me Yuya! What about dueling with smiles?
>I've already carded Sawatari

Even high ranks in the Academy betray Proffesor because they only met Lancers and make a few duels. It is really a bad idea at the begining.

Sawatari deserves that in any way.

I missed a few threads.
Is brainwashing Yuzu confirmed?

It didn't happen yet, but it will probably happen.

this?