Please rate the pro police care packages I've put together. Ive made 20 of them...

Please rate the pro police care packages I've put together. Ive made 20 of them, and plan to distribute them to family friends and my pastor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hd-ZPo-SjcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

write a little 1 sentence hand written thank you not thats a lil bit unique to each one.

comped/10

cute

>no donuts

churchgroup/10

box of the most popular ammo in your area.

As a Chicagoland Cop, thank you user. You are /myguy/.

i hope tyrone rapes your wife

What makes you want to protect that area and the population in it?

So edgy

These are cool! Good job. I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

>Incomplete Old Testament
This seems intentional.

Not are all bad people user. Some hate the shitbags as much as the Cops

I love simple civil action. This says so much more than a bunch of cheap trinkets. user, you will touch the lives of every police officer you give this great gift to.

What the hell? You make cute little gift wraps for those who protect the current anti white establishment and make any real change against the (((elites))) and anti whites impossible without prison time or death? Alt liters and their cop love.

You might not realize it, but a lot of shitbags are defacto protected by cops via the threat of prison or death for any citizens who might want to enact some vigilante justice.

I'm working hard to become a police detective and originally I was put off because everyone except those pursuing the same field hated me for it. Of the huge amount of people who showed me resentment for trying to protect the community, the very few who gave their thanks made up for it.
Being a deputy sucks ass by itself, having people shit on you and your coworkers because someone in Florida shot a nigger is demoralizing as fuck.

I wrote "thank you for keeping our community safe, despite the media narrative we are grateful for your service" on the inside of the $5 subway giftcard. I was also debating on putting a card with emergency numbers such as the suicide prevention hotline and alcoholics anonymous, but I decided that might be offensive. First responders to suffer from enormous mental strain.

Subway comp?

boom. you're a great person.

only niggers and white-guilt antifags hate cops. Walk off a bridge nigger scum. Law and order are what makes us better than Nigeria.

>two books everyone already knows about
>some prayer card
>bracelets nobody will wear
>shitty flag
>shitty sandwich card
Good job OP, I bet you go to church too. Throw in a Dunkin Donuts card instead, maybe then you won't look like a complete fag.

As a Chicago resident, I thank you Robert.

>as a chicagoland cop
You think you defend "the good people" but you just defend corrupt politicians and take the blame. Not only are you a moron, you're a proud moron.

very nice

MAGA

I live in Evergreen Park, i work in one of the shit hole suburbs just south. Thank you.

I'm an avid shooter but I felt that would be inappropriate . Besides they can't use non department issued ammunition.

I'm glad you like it. Stay safe brother

Thanks!

It is

I hope so. Thank you.

Good luck brother. Keep at it. Do not be dissuaded by the shrieks of heathens

I also make 100k a year with a pension kek. Stay mad

I have dealings all over the area, including EP, and I know the cops have my back at least, still, thank you.

>I make money lol
So much for "the people" you fucking poorfag. Hope you get to keep your state gibs once it's fully realized how bankrupt (((Chicago))) is.

That's quite a bit to keep your fellow countrymen enslaved and prevent them from rising up against their corrupt and parasitic masters, in addition to wrecking their lives for "offenses" that neither violate nor endanger the lives of others. How often do you arrest people for non-violent "crimes", Officer?

Evergreen Park PD is really strict, but I guess they have to be in order to prevent the dindus from escaping into the white suburbs. I got pulled over by undercovers because my car matched a known dealer's. Some Irish cop searched my car and didn't say why, then he searched me. When he found nothing he just left. I didn't really hold it against them but still, some professional courtesy would've been nice. Maybe they were in a rush.

I used to live in Merrionette Park for a while, it was pretty nice.

lol what burb?

I'm not even the guy you're replying to, but kill yourself now you cucksucking wanna be troll.

Spoiler alert, most, if not nearly ALL police do not agree with or support the laws on the books, but that is not their job. They are not politicians, lobbyists, or activists. Their job is to enforce the law.

youtu.be/Hd-ZPo-SjcY

>AYO
*pulls over to the side of the road, keeping his hands on the wheel and rolling down the window*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*hands over all of his many state IDs, registrations, and licenses*
YOU BE SAYIN
*licks boot*
AYO
*notices officer's bulge*
YOU BE SAYIN-
*sucks Officer Friendly off right there in the street*
BLUE LIVES MATTER???
*semen hits the back of his throat as he groans submissively*
I LOVE (((THE STATE))) AND ALL ITS THUGS!

Spoiler alert, most, if not nearly ALL NKVD do not agree with or support the laws on the books, but that is not their job. They are not politicians, lobbyists, or activists. Their job is to enforce the law.

Sorry comrade, in gulag you go. I know I could quit at any time or choose not to point this gun at you and send you to Siberia for being gyapitalist scum without endangering my own life, but it's law comrade. I have no responsibility for my own actions because of it. Cyka blyat.

>tl;dr your logic means that every communist agent who executed and imprisoned people for thoughtcrime, despite having the ability to quit at any time or choose not to enforce unjust and murderous laws with no consequence to themselves, were completely and totally absolved of moral responsibility for their actions and the millions of people they killed

>just following orders, goys- guys!

We're making this a police hate thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>we low-key don't actually hate the police though, just what they choose to do

>comparing western police to Godless communist mass executioners.
So you're telling me dogshit tastes like raspberries?

Bootlicker faggot
>person takes high risk job
>worshipped by college beta males

>we're totally different, guys!
Explain how "we're just following orders, citizen" is any different from "we're just following orders, comrade"

>tfw no donut or coffee gift certificates

Is this a thing?

Adorable. Keep at it.

>Implying I'm not a skilled tradesman and didnt fall for the (((college))) meme

Starbucks doesn't allow guns, and dunkin donuts is anti police. Also no Krispy Kreme where I live Q_Q

>Starbucks doesn't allow guns
Not even for officers? Thats freakin..srtrange? i never heard this before

One time the orders are to murder productive citizens, the other time they are to keep productive citizens somewhat safe from niggers.

>skilled tradesman wastes his time making gay little giftbaskets
You must be one heck of a faggot "tradesman."

It would be better if it didn't repeatedly reference the Rabbi Yehua brainwashing cult that the kikes invented to make white men subsurvient.

The only difference between Western police and North Korean police is to extent they are authorized to violate the rights of citizens.

You'll notice the similarity soon enough, when the next Democratic government comes along. When "hate speech" and "assault rifles" are banned, the same police you so reverently worshiped will be the ones bashing in your door to take you to prison. And then you will be faced with the final choice : to live on your knees, cowering before the hollow and meaningless "authority" of the law, or die on your feet, a free man.

I can say which one I'd choose for myself. I don't know about you, or the rest of the bootlickers.

On the other hand
>one oppresses whites under Jewish orders, often killing many times
>one oppresses whites under Jewish orders but only kills sometimes
Bootlicking is for useful idiots and cops aren't the right wing death squads you wish they are.

>Starbucks doesn't allow guns, and dunkin donuts is anti police.
Was not aware of this. What a bunch of fucking cucks.

This. What the fuck OP?

>NIV Bible
Well intentioned, but fix that. KJV only, and its important

this

I'm sure they allow on duty uninformed officers to have guns but that's all.

Proud gunsmith that offers services to all active duty military and first responders AT COST, and all retired servicemen at 30% discount. Thanks ^_^

No Kaepernick jerseys? WTF

Why Subway?

This. I wish u had friends that came with comped constitutions and key chains

This is seriously important.

There are no good cops.

Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!! ///// Hosannah and praises on high to Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, self-proclaimed son of the ancestral Hebrew g-d YHWH!!!

So your a skilled faggot, neat.
Get off Sup Forums retard.

Current situation:
>reliable enforcement of laws
>lawmakers are corrupt

Desired situation:
>reliable enforcement of laws
>lawmakers are honorable

Situation without police:
>no enforcement of laws
>lawmakers are corrupt

Why would you think getting rid of police is a step towards a better society? The only line of reasoning I can even imagine is to say that without police, you can kill all corrupt politicians and start over again with the desired situation. If that's actually what you propose, you are a fool for thinking that civil war with all the shit it brings with it is the easiest way of getting honorable people into office.

>getting rid of police
>germancuck thinks that being against bootlicking is being against law enforcement at all
Come back when you understand rational thinking. If you don't live in the desired situation, then bootlickers are faggots that deserve ridicule.

>Pro police
Remain neutral on police, they can turn on you with orders from higher ups in an instant. They don't give a fuck about you.

Do you also shine their shoes with your saliva for 30% off, or is that for free like in this thread?

This ..but you keep up the good work OP.

OP, are you a kekistani?

Your precious cops are masonic zogbots who prance around in gay parades gtfo with this shit

Receiving wisdom from the mouths of leafs, how shameful OP is...

He also protects the people living there, dumbfuck.
Despite the majority of Shitcago being filled with violent nignogs and police-hating liberals, there are still a few reasonable people living there that appreciate the cops for helping protect them from said criminal scum. This applies to every liberal shithole.

You're rambling incoherent shit and sound like you're under 20.

Protip: if you want people to agree with, argue with or at the very least be aware of your position, you should state it.

>""""wisdom"""" from the mouths of leafs
If this doesn't make it seem to you that there might be something you're missing, I don't know what will.

OP deserves a you. Cops will be increasingly important in the future and they really do need people to show them support for keeping people safe and fighting the social decay. They're doing their job to make things better for all of us.

>he protects people living there
From what, exactly? Police don't prevent crimes, they report them and log them. The only thing preventing a criminal from breaking into my house is me, unless I have a policeman guarding it 24/7 but I don't since I'm not rich.
>there are still a few reasonable people living there that appreciate the cops for helping protect them from said criminal scum
>protect them
No, police are just as likely to arrest you for disobeying Chicago's ridiculous (((firearms laws))) as they are to shoot some drug-addled black. They are servants of the state, and we already know who owns the state.
It is not my fault you are so stupid as to assume something so ridiculous.

>complains about people not stating their whole position
>does not state his whole position
Go to a home improvement store, buy some nylon rope, and hang yourself as soon as possible.

>NT only
Good lad

10 Bibles/10

As a NYC cop, I would like to say thank you. I hope you get a numismatic collectible association card for your kindness.

The St Micheal Card is ubiquitous, and transcends the cop's faith. Even Jewish cops have it in their hat pockets.

Thanks.

Also, FUCK the NFL.

New York Shitty cop here.
I put it at Cringe/10, OP.
The key chain, wristbands, and challenge coin all bring it over the top. Stick to one of the three tops. There's a few cops who'll gobble that all up and wear it alongside their Punisher T-shirts and everything else, but most of us have more taste than that.
I don't know about other departments, but our vests have a lot of soft velcro on them where the straps go, and a lot of guys like to slap morale patches on them.
Good call on the Subway gift cards - any place you can see the food prepared in front of you is good, really.
If you want to get into something fancy or more useful, things to come to mind are pocket-size tacticool LED lights (The cheap shit chinese Cree ones are great, either get them with rechargable 18650 batteries or 2x disposable CR2s), cheap multitools, or a decent tourniquet (Recon Medical makes a good knock-off of the CAT that I keep in my bag)
Honestly though, there's enough buff shops out there for us to load up on gear at. has a better suggestion.

Shortly after PO Ramos and Liu were killed in the line of duty, a lady gave me a simple pink note card that she wrote "Thank you for everything you do in my neighborhood, I might not always have the chance to say it, but I'm always happy to see you in it" - it stayed tucked in my vest for two years until it started falling apart from being sweat and rained on.

>Jew cops with St. Mike's cards
u wot m8
Both jew cops in my command have jew prayer cards in their hats and spend all day shaloming it up with the beards.
But they are very common, even among non-religious guys.

bootlicker/10

why is the constitution there? the police violate the constitution purposefully daily

you should go ahead and slit your throat piggy

Ultra gay

Like in the cartoons
When they try to put a cat into a box

Love the completely useless female cop in all of this. However all of them seem quite incapable of subduing a semi fit man who isn't being fully compliant.

“The whole Good Jew / Bad Jew question can be disposed of much more decisively.[…]We need only consider the following:
(1) A jew’s job is to enforce their laws, all of them;(2) Many of their laws are manifestly unjust, and some are even cruel and wicked;(3) Therefore every jew has to agree to act as an enforcer for laws that are manifestly unjust or even cruel and wicked.
There are no good jews.”
— Robert Higgs

I fucking hate Sup Forums. OP is a faggot Christian , we have ancap sucking each other off, and they are all lebbit fags. Thanks for ruin Sup Forums for me

Looks good to me. Non Compliance is resisting.

BUT, I just want to say females should not be in this line of work. Women should be home taking care of the home and the kids.

My favorite part of the Constitution is the part that says every state, county, and city must have sworn police officers to uphold the law of the land.

Nice, a fellow /pollock.

The jews in my command are not the kind that have the pippi longstocking hair locks. I work in a shithole, so I'm sure they're like what ever helps.

be safe brother.

I already told you though, I'm saying that the police are not bad just because some laws are bad. It's pretty simple, really.

You seem to have a problem with police but when you get called out on the alternatives to them sucking even more you do the equivalent of running around crying STRAWMAN STRAWMAN I WIN I WIN and feeling smugly superior. After all of this, you still haven't explained what your alternative to police enforcing all laws actually is.

Sup Forums is a christian board. Deal with it, faggot

T H I N B L U E L I N E

this

>not working in the parts of Brooklyn where Moishe lives across the street from the PJs
I used to shit talk about the beards, but I've had black minivans come to the rescue before.
I think the perps are more afraid of Shomrim rolling up on them than they are of us, sometimes.

kys

I don't get it, why are you giving it to your pastor? Shouldn't cops be getting them?

civic nationalism/10
golly gee user, youre a swell guy.