Pastor Manning BTFOs niggers kek. Holy shit how can niggers even recover?

Pastor Manning BTFOs niggers kek. Holy shit how can niggers even recover?
youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

youtube.com/watch?v=qZUV9dIQDLQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRHS-8IEuC8
youtube.com/watch?v=zxxdIt8BISE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=iRHS-8IEuC8
>not knowing about pastor manning in 2017

NIGGERISM

youtube.com/watch?v=zxxdIt8BISE

Niggers blown the fuck out by a black man.

Beautiful.

I'll never understand white worshiping uncle toms like him. Like, does he realize he is black? Everything he says about his race also refers to him and no matter how much he praises white people, he will never be accepted by them.

Maybe for people like you. I have no issue with black people, in fact if they could rebuild Africa into a decent place I'd be psyched. I'm just not convinced they can coexist in our society. So they need to build their own decent one.

I've known several black people who were good men, good fathers etc, mostly in churches. In fact, one of my fathers friends when I was a kid was a literal anesthesiologist black dude, who was well read and spoken.

If all blacks are niggers, all whites are white trash.

it's called eating humble pie. He is serving what blacks need.

There is a difference between worshipping white people and being frustrated your people can't make any progress

>in fact if they could rebuild Africa into a decent place I'd be psyched.
they can't. europeans inflicted white style civilization on a peoples that was meant to remain tribal. it simply doesn't take and I don't see any way to turn back the clock to what africa was without the decay and misery of modern africa being an intermediary step

There is objective right and wrong, nigger.

I get what you're saying, but if white people are more highly evolved, couldn't the same happen to blacks? For example, if they took in some aryan DNA over time, and became mentally more white, or forced in more education, shouldn't they improve?

I'm not blackpilled, but I do believe the time of the white race will come to an end, and I'm more concerned that another race will pick up the torch where we leave off. I'm leaning more towards the indians right now (yes I know they can't poo in loo yet) or maybe the spics.

>inflicted
you have it all wrong European civilisation has only benefitted people. The problem is when it's undermined and replaced with "kulture" or "kanga n sheet" that things go wrong.

>kanga
kangz

European RULE benefits the third world, but once the Europeans administering it leave, it's disastrous for them.

Education does nothing, but genetic intervention could theoretically improve the situation.

Really it's European culture that benefits people. Look at the asians. Their entire modern culture is just a copy of European civilisation.

You need a cull, get rid of all the nigger elements and then build their own thing. It must be done and there's no work around.

>but genetic intervention could theoretically improve the situation.

Sure. So there might be hope.

I'm probably considered a white supremacist. But it's not out of hate. It's just facts. I do hope the best for the blacks, the asians etc. We all deserve to improve ourselves, to have our own homeland. It's depressing to watch blacks in America foundering around, unable to properly fit into our western society. Currently, our plan is to fag up our nations to make it work for them, but that won't make life better for them - that'll just make another Africa.

He doesn't worship white people - far from it. He calls some whites 'white trash' and 'crackers'. He's just honest.

This guy fucking hates white people. But he hates the fuck out of niggers. Not sure how to feel here.

He hates everyone, pretty valid worldview.

Must of us here hate white liberals as much as niggers

>The schools teach niggerism
>Have to retool before you can get anything out of a nigger anymore
>They cannot build a nation
>They cannot build a city
>Not one city in America successfully built by niggers
>Turned Harlem over to the faggots

Sometimes I encounter a nigger that really gives me pause about the 100% white ethnostate

I personally have more experience with white trash than niggers, so I'm more of a classist than racist.