Why do Sikhs adjust to western culture so well?

Why do Sikhs adjust to western culture so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India#During_British_rule_.281857_to_1947.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because Sikhs are good people.
Proof positive environment makes a huge difference.

They have the most similar racial characteristics to whites.

Sikhism itself as a religion is basically "fuck islam", so plenty of room for secularism

They actually try. Simple enough.

Because it's more accepting then Islam.

Sikhs are like the anti-islam. They are the exact opposite of those goat fuckers.

Also this

they have dealt with islam for a lot longer than us

BRO TIER
R
O

T
I
E
R

cuz the west is pretty sikh anyway

Sikhs are based AF, of course they'd do great in the West. They were the first to tell the poos to BTFO by forming their faith

because Sikhs are good people.

I wouldn't mind if Canada had a good Sikh brother-tier, Sikhs are great people and their culture is good.

Wow. Shills.
Sikhs, are some what based. But, no way in hell are they going to survive the incoming war.
ohhh CANADA OH KEKNADA KEK KEK KEKY KEKS.

It was 'Fuck caste-based Hinduism' I thought

It was also "fuck islam" since it formed in part in response to muslim conquests in the region, which reportedly were brutal and the people suffered harsh oppression under their rule

KEK KEK KEK

I've never really had a bad interaction with one honestly. Reasonable and courteous people. What's not to like?

Lol, fuck off. I'm a leaf, and Sikhs are destroying our country. See: Jagmeet Singh and Harjit Sajjan.

It is literally against their religion to eat Halal meat or wear a hajib. Fuckin awesome. Don’t they wear kirpans basically to fuck off a Muslim if they have to?

>chinese flag
>I'm a leaf

well you're not lying

Ok, forgot about when the Muzzies took a turn fucking up India as well

Sikhs are Muslim killers. Their ceremonial knife, the Kirpan, is literally for killing Muslims and defending themselves from Muslims.

Very Strong Family Units. You'll see many Sikhs living under the same roof. This is very advantageous within a capitalistic society for family wealth accumulation.

Strong Families
Ambition
Intelligence

I'm white, though. Chinks won't go on Sup Forums.

What are you in the PRC for? How many VPNs and proxies you have to go through to make it into Sup Forums ?

Still not as bad as the muzzies, feminists, and dogeating chinks

The caste system wasn't originally a thing. It started off as a division of labor, but Mugal/British rulers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India#During_British_rule_.281857_to_1947.29

The fuck did Jagmeet do?

Hundreds of years of isolationism that build strong family bonds a d conservative value I'm order to survive the mughal empire.

highly intelligent
courteous
great warriors, yet are super peaceful
family oriented/family values
hilarious
entrepreneurial
very skeptical of Muslims

everything you could ever want in a human being, let alone an immigrant

Becuase they don't believe in proselytizing and are content to allow others to practice their own way of living while they continue to practice theirs. This makes them a good fit for societies which value freedom of religion and self determination.

Said that it's racist that Sikhs must wear motorcycle helmets in Ontario while non-Sikhs do.

Praised Castro.

Also they have cool hats

They have a community of their own, that's hardly adjustment and almost all Indians integrate well
Yes they like opiods too

He is a kahlistani faggot, don't give him attention

IQ

Well shit. Didn't know that. Fuck the entirety of Trudeau's Cabinet

British respected them as outstanding fighters. Honorable as hell in battle and in peace. Courteous when not in war-fighting mode.

No, skihs are mostly good people and they deserve to be a part of our culture

They're a brand of poo-in-loo so they, of course, have some bad habits and shitty cultural baggage. But in my experience Sikhs make more of an effort to integrate than other poos or muslims.

As an example I was working a construction job with a bunch of poos. As soon as these guys get in a group of above 3 they all start talking to each other in their own language so they can shit talk everyone else. Sikh guy comes on site and puts a fucking stop to that by loudly yelling everything they say in english. Tells them to go home or speak english. Pretty good guy.

They're not perfect by any stretch. They still ghetto-ize areas, and move into certain industries, putting other people out (truck driving and taxis here). But most minorities do that to some extent, at least the Sikhs are civil about it.

smaller numbers of them immigrate to white nations so they arnt surrounded by their own culture as much, speeding up the integration process.

>Not being criminals or terrorists
>They are just like us!
No you worthless faggot. Sikhs are foreign colonists in our countries, just like the rest of the subhuman trash. These niggers are all going back to Punjab where they belong.

In what way is Sikhism "anti-Islam"?

Genuinely curious, it sounds interesting.

I grew up in some poor-ass apartments and we had some sikh brothers move in. They wore the turbans and bad kmart clothes and shoes and had heavy accents. But their father made them get out and socialize, knowing it would be tough for them I'm sure. We played a sandlot football game against the working/lower-middle-class kids from the neighborhood next to our apartments.

The little brother gets fucked with by one of those twats because classism and racism and just bullying in general targetting the most vulnerable, and the older brother (same age as the bully) defends his little brother. So they have a fight and this 10 yr old Sikh kid demolishes the other kid in 3 seconds, the bully gets punched in the stomach and drops to his knees gasping and the Sikh kid does a quick running-hop knee to the bully's face. It was amazing.

Then both Sikh brothers start crying saying that their father will be mad at them, they were supposed to get along with everybody. I told them just don't tell their dad and they said no that would be dishonorable, they must tell him and face his judgement.

Sikhs just have a kickass culture/religion/honor system and it raises up solid bros with character who assimilate well.

Because they hate Muslims like everybody else

Their religion was formed to fight against the Islamic menace in India, their religion is quite tolerant but the people hate Muslim as they share their border with Pakistan and their history with Islam

As someone from Vancouver (large Sikh population in and around the city)I have met some good East Indians. They all adapt and they do take on our rules. Most of the older indo Canadians are all great members of the community (helped me get my truck out of the snow) and all of their women are smart hard workers. The only problem are their nigger sons who they they are princes and try to act all gangster. Overall, better than chinks, muzzles, and niggers. They keep their traditions to themselves and don't impose it on others, cook great food and they also offer free food once or twice a week to anyone who comes to their temple.

Most of it stemed from the battles when India and Pakistan split.

Wut? Sikhism existed way before partition, India has been dealing with the islamic menace for 1400 years

Sikhism is heavily influenced by Sufism. I don't get this stuff about how Sikhs are all anti-Muslim... They're really not considering their religion had heavy Sufi influence.

Now there are some Hindu nationalist Indians who are vehemently anti-Muslim and tend to be distrustful of Abrahamic faiths in general. These guys tend to put emphasis on the monistic and henotheistic elements of their religion to distinguish it from Abhramic religions.

Sup Forums is an anti-intellectual cesspool.

>being on /pol and thinking youre somehow know more than the normies
>being on /pol and are actually a bigger idiot than the rest of the normies
>not understanding sikhs are asian equivalent of jews

You people here follow the masses more than the masses themselves....

The biggest trick the devil played on humanity was convincing them that he didnt exist.

Most of recent hate stems from that.

Sufism was influenced by Sikhism, and what do you mean we'll omit the fact when Muslim boiled their gurus alive or raped their women, you're a bluepilled faggot who needs to go back

Healthy culture of masculinity, don't act like apes.

Carry knives, strong eyes.
Honour, respect, brotherhood. As well as peace and love.

All around good cultural values.

And, most are technically aryan, not that it matters to me, but justifies living in peace with them for nazifags.

Kumar posting should be banned

You like watching movies dont you

Can you please re read what you have written and try, as hard as it may be, to understand why you look like an idiot.

Nah it's from before that, Mughal emperor Jahangir executed one of other Sikh leaders he because defied the mughal authority. This kind of stuff also happened during later Mughal emperor's reign. The Sikh follower chimped out so Mughal had to brutally suppress the rebellion. They didn't even spared Sikh women and children, because muh mongol tradition of ruling.

indians dont integrate well at all lol

you are disgusting filth

You shouldnt be posting as you are biased since you yourself are sikh.

I was shocked when it happened, but it happened. He was a very mellow sweet type until his brother was being fucked with and crying then he just unleashed efficient violence. The bully kid wasn't knocked out or anything, just ran off home with his face covered with his hands and blood coming out of it.

they're Aryans

I am not sikh, neither am I from punjab mellu nigger

Fucking bullshit. They integrate super well.

I knew tons of Sikhs growing up. Jews are the problem bc they're trying to disempower whites through unwanted mass immigration.

>Sufism was influenced by Sikhism
Sufism was influenced more by Greek Neoplatonism.

>what do you mean we'll omit the fact when Muslim boiled their gurus alive or raped their women
I'm not Muslim. I'm just pointing out Sikhism is heavily influenced by Sufism. Most scholars agree on this. Why don't you follow Vedanta Advaita or something? It's better than both your shitty religion and Islam. Sikhism is way more Abrahamic in mentality than Hinduism, which I respect unlike your retarded monotheistic crud.

Yes they integrate very well...
They come from poverty to a first world country, then they work for fuck all, not understanding that in order to live in a first world country you have to make first world money to have a decent standard of living.

This act of working for fuck all drops the earnings of everyone else as they are forced to work for less to compete.

This then lowers the standard of living for everyone except companies and middle men who profit from lower labour costs.

They then leave first world country and go back to india with earnings. Leaving first world people with shit earnings and shit working conditions.

They integrate very well....

Whatever, youre a shitskinned smelly cunt who cares about nothing except yourself. You and the lot of you.

Cause they don't aim to undermine it, and instead aim to enhance it.
Much like the Jews.

>le Greek
>le monotheistic
>le denominations of Hinduism are different religions
Wew

Besides their silly accents and smell which they probably don't have much control over, there's not really much of any way that they're unassimilated, apart from literally not racemixing. How is this a bad thing?

>>le denominations of Hinduism are different religions
They are quite different. Some are more monist, others are more polytheistic, others tend to veer towards henotheism, and etc. Like Daoism, Hindu sects can be very diverse.

I'd like you to make me understand how Hinduism is polytheistic /monotheistic?

Sikhs are literally the Jews of India

sound's like a try hard fagget to me, whats wrong with speaking their native tongue, prob just talking about their sunday shit. why does insecure whiteys think everything is about them. does it offend ur monolingual plebian brain.

Please improve your reading comprehension. I never said Hinduism is monotheistic. I said, "Some are more monist, others are more polytheistic, others tend to veer towards henotheism." However, I am arguing Sikhism tends to be monotheistic and was heavily influenced by Sufism.

He's Canadian

Sihkism is like a mix of Hinduism and Islam with the shit parts of both removed. They believe in reincarnation, but are monotheistic.

Sihks believe that the world is an illusion (Maya) and that God is the only true reality. According to them, life is basically like a Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying game where souls (individuations of God) forget all of their celestial knowledge and experience life as humans until they eventually reach spiritual enlightenment and reunite with God, which can take hundreds or thousands of lifetimes.

Sihks also heavily emphasize community service and fighting to protect the powerless.

>They believe in reincarnation, but are monotheistic.
Monotheism is a shit belief and needs to go. The Problem of Evil cannot be resolved in a monotheistic scheme.

>2017
>falling for the Sikh meme
I was once like you, naive and misinformed. But then I took a job that had me dealing with a lot of Sikhs. Let me tell you, a curry nigger is a fucking curry nigger, whether his last name is "Vahrajahhaji" or "Singh". Sikhs are just another variety of poo-in-loos and get up to all the bullshit their brothers do.

>ridiculously entitled
>yells at you in broken English when you can't produce literal miracles on demand
>harder to understand than he even is by default because his wife, two sisters, and five kids are all speaking in Derpastani in the background

So they kill muslims, so what? I hope each one of them kills 50 muslims before they die, but I do hope their filthy brown dysgenic asses die after they do so. Fucking curry niggers.

Money

reminder to ignore poos shilling for their poo people

Uncomon
N
c
o
m
o
n
USSR what are you doing here?I thought you died back in 1990s

No that would be Jains
Sufisms is the hippie cult of Islam
>

>Jains
How are Jains' behavior Jewish?

>Sufisms is the hippie cult of Islam
It's still Islam and stupid. Christianity is also dumb, mind you. I just don't like the Abrahamic faiths, period.

Everyone's an immigrant in america except the natives... all that matters is a willingness to build a more decent country. If you're a piece of shit that can't play well with others, then, well, I'm glad you're Totti g away on a message board and not studying to get a job that matters.

because they are technically Caucasoids

Total bro tier. we need to recruit them in the ranks of republican governments

In america fights happen all the time and there's a basic code to being man. Don't fuck people up when they're down and don't snitch to police. If you think boys standing up to a bully is wrong you're probably getting bullied every day so you go online and hste on the Browns instead of punching that bully square in the teeth.

Wanted to basically post this, but you beat me to it.

Sufis are basically Hinduized Muslims. You can't destroy Hinduism. It absorbs everything and cannibalizes you back eventually.

So some are a bit uppity? Still relatively well integrated.

They are bro tier. Fearsome in war. Ethical vegetarian diet. Give free food away to the community. Badass turbans

why the fuck did vince make an indian the champ?

because their own culture teaches respect

>Sufis are basically Hinduized Muslims.
Sufism has more initial influence from Greek Neoplatonism, but I think you could make the case some sects of Sufism do indeed have Hindu influence. It really depends on the Sect we are speaking of. Still, I'd argue Sufism is distinctively Muslim because symbology of Mecca and all that nonsense is still held as important by the majority of its adherents.

>You can't destroy Hinduism.
It depends on how we define Hinduism... Like Daoism, its different denomination are too diverse and it's hard to find commonalities within their various interpretative frameworks.

>It absorbs everything and cannibalizes you back eventually.
From my studies only Vedanta has a strong philosophical backbone, such as Gaudapada and Adi Shankara, and I'd argue some approaches are incompatible with it. Their interpretation of Upanishads is the most interesting I'd argue.

The older generation does. The younger generation likes to pretend playing black, completely dismissing any of their parents traditions. Indian drug gangs are actually a huge problem in places like B.C.

They are a caste of mercenaries. They will fight for you and assimilate because they’re not going through with it seriously. In a thousand years, Sikhs will have sold out to another civilization.

Fair enough, user.

>From my studies only Vedanta has a strong philosophical backbone, such as Gaudapada and Adi Shankara, and I'd argue some approaches are incompatible with it. Their interpretation of Upanishads is the most interesting I'd argue.
Yeah, by Hinduism I mean Vedanta as established by Shankara and friends. The rest is just window dressing.