Nigerian national tied to a pole, thrashed with sticks by locals in India

Eyewitnesses said more than 40 people gathered at the spot and the assault went on for about an hour — until police finally arrived.
>A Nigerian national was tied to a pole and beaten mercilessly, allegedly by locals, in Malviya Nagar on September 24, with the video of the incident going viral on Monday. Locals alleged they caught the man, Ahmad, after he stole from a house. The man, swollen and bleeding, was later sent to jail
indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/nigerian-national-tied-to-a-pole-thrashed-with-sticks-by-locals-in-malviya-nagar-4882619/

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/g8mJ0.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp46SVzybs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigerians are the scum of the earth. Even poos won't shit on them.

Oh Based Delhi. I love you.

Niggers are scum of Earth* FTFY

Literally the only people who 'like' or 'care' about niggers are whites. Nobody else, not even their own give a shit about them. It's gonna be wild when whites finally stop giving a shit about them

Are you the guy from last night who bragged about having 12 toilets?

Nah, My house only has 5

How do Indians feel about Nigerians and Blacks?

Only in India you can expect a nigger getting arrested for being beaten by mob. Kek.

Drug dealers and the guys who pimp nigger prostitutes. We North Indians call them Habsis - which means animals.

India makes me laugh more often than not. I kind of like you guys. Just stay in India, if you don't mind.

Indians have that weird asian thing but have also learnt weird british bantz over the years. They're fucking hilarious when it comes to cricket

I will stay in India don't worry. My chanced of getting shot are way lower here than in America

If Whites are colonizers; Blacks are decolonizers and destroyers

I'll make a pact with you user. I won't bring my gun culture to your country and you don't bring your poo culture to mine. We can be friends, here on the internet.

One in every hallway!

Deal

why do blacks always steal?

Wow, even Pajeets hate niggers.

You're a good man, India. So how do we deal with Pakis? Trump called them out, Modi doesn't like them. Are we going to war together?

I love how all the salty cunts that hated trump in hollywood are all the sluts who got harvested.

Based POOs

based poos

What in their history would lead them to experience property rights?

s1.webmshare.com/g8mJ0.webm

Liveleak where, niggers

"Thats okay because thats their own land and in their own land they have their own customs and we shouldn't infringe upon them." -feminist liberal cunt.

But your chances of contracting a disease through human shit are like 9/10.

based indians.

Fuck you. You know fuck all about Nigerians

Post vid pls

The funny thing is Nigerians love indians because they grew up watching their movies.

I've vacationed in Lagos my good nigger. I know enough.

>Be the coal
>Pay the toll
>On a pole

Really joggles my noggle.

Are you guys serious right now? The racism in this thread is unreal. Get a life.

You're a faggot

monkey see monkey kill

>It's gonna be wild when whites finally stop giving a shit about them

Remember you're the same as them though, they're your cousins. There are no tiers, you are either a shitskin or you're not and Indians definitely are. You can still shit on nigs but remember your place.

>tfw when he shits on the floor anyway

that's not how pajeets work, leaf

He disrespected them by being housebroken.

> niggeria
> niggerians
> nigger
really makes you think

Habshi means nigger you fucking illiterate

youtube.com/watch?v=Tbp46SVzybs