Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Fartnese

Griffith did everything wrong. Not only that, he made it worse

Miura.

The guy on the left for having such a stupid looking sword

Griffith may have gone too far in a few places.

The guy that checked my 4

came to thread to say this
someone beat me to it

Damn

Would you sacrifice everyone on this board to achieve what you want?

Is that a serious quesiton? Of course
But it wouldn't work because you have to sacrifice something that means something to you

Is the guy on the left seriously the good guy? He looks evil

Your mom

What did Miura mean by this?

guilty

Redpill me. Did jews dindu nuffin?

Both, really.

Forget about Griffith, but maybe if Guts had explained himself instead of leaving without a word Griffith might not have lost his fucking mind.

Seriously, all he had to do was say "I want to stand beside you, so I'm looking for my own dream. I'll come back after I find one."

And Griffith probably would have taken that a lot better.

shit

Guts probably didn't want to admit that he overheard him and that it's the only reason he even came up with the idea of searchig for his own goal.

>Seriously, all he had to do was say "I want to stand beside you, so I'm looking for my own dream. I'll come back after I find one."
>And Griffith probably would have taken that a lot better.

Griffith fucking knew this already, come on. Saying what was obvious out loud wouldn't have changed anything.

Griffith is the good guy. All his actions can be easily justified.

Griffith is a demented psycho but Guts was the catalyst
all he had to do is swallow his pride and give Griffith a good bro dicking before he left
but nope

Griffith did NOT know. Griffith doesn't even BELIEVE that shit. Griffith said that when he thought he was in private with the princess, to sound better than he actually was. How do we know he was being full of shit?

>in the past, he self inflicted wounds over losing soldiers
>he sold his own ass to make sure fewer of his soldiers would die
>he loved Guts, even though he said he didn't consider his soldiers that way
>he REALLY loved Guts, he couldn't imagine a world without him
>he says Guts is the only person who made him forget his dream
>when he's transforming, the God Hand has to convince him that he should sacrifice his soldiers, because they're expendable, even though he believes they're not and knows every one of them is precious to him

He SAID "I would only consider a person who refused to follow me and instead followed their own path a friend", but he thought of all of them as beloved friends. Saying that probably made the princess think he was cool and deep, though.

Poetry.

Guts had some pretty strange self-esteem issues, so I don't think it ever occurred to him that it was possible for Griffith to need him so badly. He couldn't ever have imagined Griffith reacting the way he did.

This is true for sure, especially after he heard that speech. Prior to that, I'm certain HE thought Griffith thought of him as a friend, but after that he was like "What...? No..." especially after he had just run himself through the shit for Griffith and accidentally murdered a child and was utterly fucking shaken.

It was pure misunderstanding on every level, though he really ought to have said something when he was leaving. To Griffith, it just looked like Guts was unsatisfied for some reason.

What drives a man?

What is sex, alex?

>Listening to the movie soundtracks
Holy fuck when does all of this even play? There is so much on there

I think there was just too much emotion in the air for him, he had to get out of there ASAP. He WANTED to say a lot of things, but he just couldn't. You can see that when he braces his shoulders in frustration when Casca starts calling after him.

Will casca get her much needed chromozone next chapter?

Emo Griffth got upset because he couldn't control his boytoy anymore and went and did something rash so he could blame the consequences on Guts and justify an insane vengeance plot, like some psycho ex girlfriend.

that looks so gross holy shit

Was either of them autistic?

Guts is pretty autistic.

Neither, and both. Guts is a sympathetic villain gone good, while Griffith is a ruthless hero gone bad. Both men demonstrate that morality is a fine line, but while Guts fights the beast of darkness and is learning emotional maturity, Griffith is only pushing himself deeper and deeper into his own dark fantasy.
If Griffith stopped before going full godhand, or didn't fuse the plains of existence, or a number of other things, his actions could be justified as for the greater good, but he's still going and his dream is eventually going to be undone by he himself, always searching for greater and greater things until he looses everything he already has.
If Guts didn't have Casca or his friends, people who value his life and remind him that there is a reason to live and to not give in to the beast, he would have stayed in black swordsman forever, until either he or Griffth died, not caring how many innocents he killed on the way.

Both have made mistakes, both could have been the hero, but only Guts looks to be trying to stay on the righteous path.

Guts abandoned his friend when he needed him most just because he wanted to run off with his waifu. That's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Guts didn't do shit.
He just decided to part from the band of the hawk to pursue his own dreams, hearing this after Griffith give a speech on how he has no friends and doesn't respect anyone who follows him blindly, Guts still reeling from killing a child.

Griffith went full autist and decided he rather have Guts dead than free from him, he then fell in a downward spiral going so far to fuck the princess out of grief.

Nah, Griffith cared about them as subordinates. What he said to the princess was legit. He cared about his soldiers deeply, but they were always a means to an end. His dream always came first. Thats why he sacrificed them to the godhand. Guts is the exception since they're clearly but buddies.

>Guts abandoned his friend when he needed him most just because he wanted to run off with his waifu.

Guts left when Griffith least needed him.
All the big wars have been won, Griffith and everyone in the band were made into noble blood, and the princess was drenching her panties every time Griffith came into the scene. He could've just waited for the King to die and the Princess would've hopped on his dick on his death bed. Casca also stayed behind with Griffith.

Guts left alone into the unknown to find out what his dream is. All after hearing Griffith say how much he doesn't respect his followers and those who take his order's blindly.