Texas Tech Shooter Hollis Daniels was a Democrat

Hollis Daniels shot and killed a cop at Texas Tech university after being caught with drugs. He is a supporter of Bernie and Obama. There is some more info on his wiki everipedia.org/wiki/hollis-daniels/

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck white people

Witnesses in earshot of the incident report hearing a roar of "GROOOOOHNAAAAAAAALD BLUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF" just before the shooting began, police sources say.

>one dead
>shooting
>burgerland
i sleep

farts

op licks penis

>shooter
>democrat

No need to be redundant.

not surprised

lol @ how whites deflect their crimes onto political affilation

I heard he was a muslim convert too.

Or if he wasn't this was just a false flag by the Obama administration to take our guns away.

What's up with all these long necks lately?

Steve no!

He deserves a commuted sentence depending on how many commies he killed

"However he also liked the Facebook page Proud to be an American, a conservative media and news website"
Get better bait...

Lanklet uprising

fag

Just shows that democrats still have a long way to go before we overcome the systemic white supremacy of our party.

Dildos to dognuts this goy was a california transplant

Soulless white nigger

Literally he was caught with drugs and shot the cop when he took him into our small on campus station. If they try to make it some school shooter shit I'm going to chimp out it was the dumbest shit and could have been prevented with a simple search before bringing him in.

T. Tech student

Sooo sexy. I’d love to pound his boypussy.

Shut up necklet

Let's get this pig out onto a tray

Nice.

Paddock, this cunt, that other Bernie-bro cunt who shot that other cunt.

When are these violent Democrats going to stop murdering?

When you physically stop them with force. Not one second prior.

>could have been prevented with a simple search before bringing him in.
This unfortunatly was the mistake of the officer. NEVER turn your back on a perp until they are locked up and patted down. This cop made a rookie mistake, and won't make it again unfortunatly.

All we can do is pray for the family. I hope the legal system sorts this out and they can be happy with the closure provided.

This should have never happened.

>eats pizza
>did it for the mafia

I think Dustin is onto something here!!

Blacks deflect their crimes onto what color shirt the victim was wearing

I would have gone to tech, but I already got my high school diploma

>fag
What's fag mean? Is that a term from your culture? Please explain what culture fag came from, and what type of men it refers to?

it refers to cigarettes you uncultured swine

so if it's a white guy, he's tied to a political agenda, but if it's a black guy, he's just a nigger?

Sup Forums logic

Should whites be allowed to own guns? They are a violent race. Like to vote "no", smiley face to vote "maybe, but restricted ", sad face to vote "yes", angry face to vote "o hell naw!" #banbumpstocks#blm#fdt#59killstreakunlocked

how to spot fags ^ they are obsessed with
>by that logic
and
>blah blah hypocrisy

they can't help themselves from making those criticisms, and those are the only criticisms they really know how to make. more often than not, the criticisms aren't even applicable either, and the faggot is too dumb to understand why, but he gets off on feeling like he has gained the intellectual and moral high ground, right before he goes and lets some random stranger fuck him in the ass.

The political stance of fuck da police gibs me dat, fuck white people and fuck Donald trump I dindu nuffin never really changes. Other people are more nuanced but not by much

it's british white trash slang for cigarettes, not the fucking collected works of Alfred Lord Tennyson

who cares? only a racist, white, pig of a cop got shot. millions of innocent, unarmed black men on a daily basis are gun downed by racist cops and yet you all get your panties in a bunch of a cop getting shot?

bunch of inbred mongrels. all of you.

Still white.

We look for a motive with Whites because we don't commit senseless acts of violence. Unlike Blacks, we don't have the IQ of a brain dead lab monkey so we don't usually kill people without a good reason.

white people have committed the most atrocious crimes in history.

Good fuck pigs.

THERE HAD TO BE MORE THAN ONE SHOOTER REeeeeeeeeeeee

For the greater good.

What the fuck do you care, leaf

How do you know? All the stone age civilizations in Africa and the Americas were at least 2000 years behind the West. Most had no system of writing. We have no idea what kinds of atrocities they may have committed.

With the natural immunity so prevalent in Blacks and native Americans to several different prion diseases it's a safe bet they committed their fair share of atrocities.

Humans get prion diseases most often from consuming the flesh of humans that had the disease. So there is strong evidence of sustained and recent cannibalism within these races.

And yet Africa still sucks

>greater good

>Third gender, traps, furries, bronies, sonic fans, anime, gamers, cuckolds,

Pic one

side effect for trying to build up some sort of immunity to helicopter rides they will be receiving, with smaller doses of hanging?

He didn't kill himself? Welp, he'll get the needle in about 20 years. What a waste of a young White Man. Texas has an express lane to execution, he must be a disgusting yankee down here for college.

ayy man i'm at tech too, looking to find other nazis to larp with

OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!!

Nice b8

og_reido dun goofed

>dead cop

No one will give a shit.

And fuck drumpf, how will frumpy ever recover?

They guy had been arrested and warned on drugs before AND he received welfare despite his parents being fucking rich (father owns several theatres)?

I just hope Texas gives this druggy lowlife the death penalty.

They usually don't if it wasn't
premeditated

If he brought the gun with him to the police station, one might make the argument that it was.

Does anyone know his #comped status? Had to be low since they only allowed him to off 1 person.

what would be the maximum sentence for drug abuse ?
2 years ?

Now he killed a cop and might get the death penaltiy.

Smart democrats back at it again

When will this country institute sensible Democrat control?

He shot a cop in cold blood. Mother fucking is getting a needle in the arm.

Being caught with pot in a collage. Probably nothing.

is this real? hnnnnggg

Necklets btfo

>everipedia
any other sauce?

>Using Jewish Inventions to discredit White Culture.

Neat