/ptg/ President Trump General - Can't Stop Us Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence Tax Reform Event in Sacramento CA 10/9/17
youtu.be/2ckJifFJQQs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1507613885
judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/
realclimatescience.com/2017/08/100-of-us-warming-is-fake/
youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=S7mia9UMG4Y
streamable.com/z6ymq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M A G A

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I love Kellyanne.

Reminder that meme flags are considered leafposters until they can prove otherwise

>tfw work from home so real life and internet overlap

NEVER 5GET THE GOOD OLE DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU

I hate Kellyanne.

whatdoesitmean.com
>fucking christcucks, you're also here lurking

this site has been VERY ADVENTUROUS
>it also leaks out MegaAnon too

Trump please use the military to overthrow the disgusting california government. my state needs your help.

>go look at tw*tter
>see this """trending"""
surely it's just a cohencidence that they bring this back up during the Weinerstein shitstorm

CAN'T STUMP

YEEEEEEEELP!

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE
HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE

Be nice.

That is America first, foreign investment into US companies. Means more American jobs, and more total revenue to be taxed. The opposite would be outsourcing, American companies investing in China and India, etc.

Nah.

>Creator of DKNY fashion line, Donna Karan, says Weinstein's women were asking for it.

She is right.

Kek. Remember how fast that story died after the election?

Hahahaha oh, we're nowhere near bottom yet. Lost yet seen? Definitely.

fuckin leafs

We now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Twitter is not only censorious but overt activists for the Democrats. Trump should go full antitrust on them or fuck with the H1Bs they need.

you're still alive
It was getting spooky around here.

Someone needs to smash Trump's TV with a fucking sledgehammer or something

He reacts to everything he sees on TV, it's embarrassing

I'll never understand you people who spam shit. You could just say, 'hey check this out' with one link to your stupid thread, instead you spam in all caps and post your link 400 times.

you're still a homosexual

They won't mention that all the accusers dropped their lawsuits after he won. It's almost as if it was a stunt.

We already know that Bannon was a leaking faggot who is now letting his egomania destroy the right wing's most promising news network

Yea.

That's just offensive.

Pardon?

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1507613885

>video called shut it down
>everything besides the video on the page has been shutdown

>and a libertarian
that's twice as bad

No, get rid of the aides and let him react. I want to see stuff happen.

>Being embarrassed by the Commander in Chief calling out the corrupt and borderline treasonous media on a daily basis
>Not being embarrassed by a President like Bush who stands by silently while the media trashes him day in and day out
You MUST be a leaf. Trump is the reason pic related exists. And that was a year ago, before the MSM went full Pravda.

top kek

But do you? Post gats. You've verified the flag, now let's see your steel.

That's what inflation does it devalues the purchasing power of what ever monetary system you're using

What is Trump's secret? How does he just keeps winning?

Based ICE.

MSM did just make it a point to bring up the anniversary of that Access Hollywood tape, to be given not a single fuck but apparently by feminists who've made a holiday of it. Seems like another lazy false equivalence gambit.

When are they going to start putting financial penalties on these anti-whites in California? Take their bank accounts for being anti-white in public—they're pushing White Genocide.

God's blessing, kouhai

It turns out that if you give the people what they want, what they voted on, good things happen.

Snek =/= libertarianism

I don’t. I want a gun tho.

I'm guessing that "stuff" doesn't include legislation

>I believe in climate change so I guess I'm biased as fuck though
I'd recommend reading this article from someone who studied climate change. It mostly focuses on the how lackadaisical they are with preserving models and using them properly.
judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/
Climate change might be happening, but chaotic models are a bad way of predicting or interpreting anything.

shut it down!

DONT BRAAAPP ON ME

Does anyone else miss their childhood? I just want to go back to that time where I had no stress and everything was good

They're just trying to keep a lid on the media shitstorm that is already brewing around Weinstein. This is a desperation move. Even people who don't like Trump would rather hear about Weinstein because it's a fresh story. Such is life in the 24/7 American media landscape.

>It's the economy, stupid
This is why Trump is going to crush 2020. Most normies only care about the economy, and Trump is doing spectacular there. Records broken on the stock market weekly, 3.1% GDP increase, sky-high business optimism, the list goes on and on

That stuff includes dropping a nuke on California.

It's not happening at all. NOAA faking data is the only reason the meme exists.

realclimatescience.com/2017/08/100-of-us-warming-is-fake/

As a white woman, ((I)) think it's clear that we woman ask to get Weinersteined. Trust ((me)), all white women are the problem.

Still no proof any one of those women are telling the truth? At least with Weinstein there is proof and witnesses, and he is admitting to it already.

This isn’t tumblr, sweaty...

Anyone else feel Columbus Day is neither an "anti-native" or a pro-Italian holiday? I thought it was supposed to celebrate the Columbian Exchange, the open in our the world, things like potatoes in Ireland and civilization in North America.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y

how long till redditors put down their Rick & Morty sauce and start forming militias to stand up to I.C.E prompting Trump to send in Federal troops to suppress the rebellion?

No, fuck my childhood. My parents only barely kept up the pretense of loving each other and running a stable home. When I look back the house was a fucking wreck, it was only my blind, naive optimism that made it bearable.

Leftists hate Western civilization because it is superior to all others.

ha ah top tier meme. Go fuck yourself OP

> pro-Italian holiday
The man was trying to find a route to India without dealing with Muslims

He is a hero

No proof. And remember how at least one of the dumb cunts had her story disproven? She claimed that Trump groped her through the arm rest on an airplane when the model of aircraft that they were allegedly flying in doesn't have arm rests

Redditors won't. Angry cholos will.

Rudeposters not welcome desu. I don't care if you eat sorbet instead of ice cream. Be nice.

Nah.
Sex, drugs, driving cars, shooting guns, all of that is way more versatile than vidya gaems and cartoons.

Americas potential was always there. It just had to be unleashed.

>mom telling me how she was on cuckbook
>in a Pittsburgh Steelers group
>told me that a nigger in the group posted
>"anyone else notice how all the players kneeing are niggers?"
>white guy comments
>"shut the fuck up you ape looking nigger"
>mfw
sometimes outside of Sup Forums you can hear some pretty funny shit to be honest

Asstralian Summer Vibes

youtube.com/watch?v=S7mia9UMG4Y

>I want a gun tho.
It's a buyer's market. We are drowning in cheap gats. Get you $300 and go ham.

And the one who worked for NBC, her story contradicted herself. She claimed that Trump groped her right after a sit down interview with himself and Melania, like 10 years ago, but she didn't say anything THEN? The whole thing was so obviously concerted and fabricated. None of the accusations made a lick of sense.

Most people still don't notice though. We need infrastructure projects and immigration reform (cuts) so the common man feels better off. Inflating some geezer's IRA isn't enough.

Kick all the spics out of this country. They're a hinderance to the American Society and are not God worthy people.

It's amazing what can happen when your President isn't running a 24/7 demoralization campaign against American business and American exceptionalism. Trump was so right about America needing a cheerleader.

They don't possess the testicular fortitude to procure such a "rebellion."

good idea

>It's not happening at all. NOAA faking data is the only reason the meme exists.
Shhh. I'm persuading. Directly contradicting their beliefs only forces them to double down on their wrong beliefs in order to protect their pride. By allowing them to slowly transition you give them an opportunity to save face with themselves making it more likely for them to switch positions.

I want a pistol but I have no knowledge of guns and mods and my dad and I aren’t on good terms so I can’t just ask him to help me out.

>Longtime friend wants to move from CA to Oklahoma next spring
>Wants me to go with him
S-should I? He' staying at a friend's place and I know the guy somewhat. I guess we're gonna go all Manson family and live in the same house.

Is Uncle Sam the best propaganda figure to ever exist?

i didnt know you were allowed to use the n-word on facebook.

Get a Glock 19 and some lessons.

Checked. DONT BRAAAPP ON ME

>infrastructure projects
What exactly would that entail? Aside from maybe the space elevator meme (which I don't discount entirely) what major projects would there be? Just repairing the roads we already have versus throwing new ones down?

Sorbet is for losers.

Hope that'll kill most of the illegal spics

California is a lost cause anyway. At least your vote in Oklahoma will help to keep the state red

WAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll

>Most people still don't notice though.
Everyone who works for a living does, and that's who voted for Trump in the first place. Most working stiffs like myself have a 401k/IRA/Roth 401k or some sort of stake in the market, so a lot of people feel the effects.

kek

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Columbus is a got damn hero in my eyes

streamable.com/z6ymq

Wouldn't really count that as infrastructure per say, but yea that's a good sized project.