nendonesia.com/2011/06/13/nendoroid-holo-from-spice-and-wolf-is-spotted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>myfigurecollection.net/item/465591
They insist it is an "exhibition only" GK

>this face
People buy this ugly garbage?

lewd

I need to acquire these GK somehow.

This is so charming but I didn't love her that much. What a shame.

kimochi warui

There were a bunch on Yahoo Auctions yesterday.

i've been wondering what orca toys was doing announcing that when they've had to delay this relatively simple sasara by four months. exhibition only GK makes sense i guess.

She looks way less tired then the last time we saw her.

Kid-looking kids sure are ugly.

I find it odd that we didn't get the main character first, but the figure is really cute

>those prices
Uuummm... I think I'll pass on these for now.

CUTE

>Finally getting a Holo nendoroid

I would have preferred a Cu-poche, but at least we're getting something

Can someone tell me how much time passed between the first prototype and her availability in pre-order?
Just so I can have a rough estimation for Mikan.

4 years

She only had to die inorder to achieve it

Hype. Just started reading the LN too

Is this one a custom?

Do you have eyes?

You can't be serious.

you know you can just check MFC photo upload dates to avoid getting fucked with

A cupoche would be nice too. I'm still wondering why kotobukiya wasn't made a cupoche of Holo, I mean, they made a rerelease of her scale and it sold pretty well, so they know that franchise still produces money.

I didn't know, my bad and thanks.

well it's been 2 years for nana just to get fucking painted so don't hold your breath for mikan

Wasn't it one year?

Fuck that, i want a full re-release of the figure not some nendoroid.

From MFC ,she appeared first in the Wonfes2015 so it took one year. She will be released in may 2017 though, so almost two year of wait to get your hand on her.

I need you to stop.

Stylish

sieg heil

Wrong hand

I already did

Bumping this again, it's finished the 26th in Japan and the item is supposed to ship on the 27th, they should have their money but I've gotten no confirmation besides the Payapal receipt. Does anyone know what to do?

I hope that they realize this soon and made a Poche of her

>Is this one a custom?
Obviously, it is a old custom
>nendonesia.com/2011/06/13/nendoroid-holo-from-spice-and-wolf-is-spotted/
The guy even made the box

source please? somehow can't find anything

>GK
o shit
So I'm guessing that means the non-nude ones are GK as well?

Did you log in and check your order status that way, or are you relying only on e-mails?
If the order status says "Packing slip created" then you should be good to go, they'll send an e-mail when it's shipped. If it's not at that stage then they might not have gotten around to confirming the payment yet.

Also, are you sure their replies haven't been ending up in the trash or spam folders for whatever reason? Because I just got a response from them last night for a question I had about one of their products, and I sent the inquiry Friday morning my time.

goddamn

look at this belly *-*

Me wants dat.
Hory Sheeeetz

Mmmmmmmmmm

>>>/gaia/

Might as well direct these two there while you're at it

I can stay cause I'm not a nigger like you.

>*-*
Keep that shit somewhere else, this isn't facebook or mfc.

They look like abominations right now.
I really hope the final product do the characters justice, we didn't get many good frontier scales and it will be disappointing if we get shit for delta.

Unfortunately I can't check the status on their website right now because either I'm retarded or there's no way to get to it from the mobile version of the site, and I'm stuck at work for awhile. However it definitely didn't wind up in my junk because I checked that out of paranoia. I would just order it from somewhere else at this point but it's got a preorder exclusive face (figma Rika).

>I hope that they realize this soon and made a Poche of her
Me too. And now that kotobukiya announced a male poche, Lawrence would have a chance.

great
finally bakos, been waiting ages
had hoped for meowmori but ema works too and the figure looks really good

She does look amazing. Sasuga Alter.

These are 1/20 scales. Smaller than Nendos.

I just got to my order history on my phone and can see the status on one of my orders, so I'm pretty sure you're just a moron and can't figure things out on your own

Deserves to be a single mother.

no need to be mean user
not everyone can be shipped

Where's my Porkchop nendo gsc!?

All the cast are straight.

I want one so bad.

source please

mad

I don't mind false flagging /u/, I do it too.

Most likely, I never claimed to be smart. I can't seem to find how to get to my account on the mobile site.

But regardless, if it's not set to ship what should I do? Like I said, I've contacted them several times already with no reply, not even to junk mail, and now they actually have my money.

Omfg
>Google Good Smile, first result
>Drop down menu in top left corner, find online shop
>On the online shop page log in option is in the drop down menu in the top right corner. Login is a big orange button.
>After logging in you're on the My Account page. Order history is at the bottom.

When does pre orders close?

>Omfg

>false flagging

If you only have one miku that doesn't mean you're a mikufag, right? Right?

Mikufag detected.

>Total Billed Amount ¥118,460 JPY
Jesus christ I buy a lot from Mandarake

Yeah that there. Good work.

What the hell did you buy?

Probably 5 scales.

Rather than a single item, it's how much I've spent at Mandarake since 2015. Found it on Paypal under "Pre-approved payments" whilst trying to figure out how to turn off Paypal's shitty exchange rate

>drop down menu, top left corner

Yeah, see, I think that's the problem.

Fuck Canada Post

Dumb mobile poster.

Do I make her my first doll?

Fuck Canada!

How much money for all of them?

I got it, sorry.

Looks like it's fine, I guess.

They're plamax, they're not supposed to be the pinnacle of figure sculpting. They're entry level model kits.

That bitch has manhands.

Grats Desperate-kun, your expensive Japanese plastic is on the way

of course
she's the man in the ship

Probably 12000-15000 yen each. So 60000-75000.

Those THICC legs

Probably 3k-4k each, but don't expect much from a 1/20.

Thanks, and sorry to spew my idiocy around.

You're amazing, don't let anything bring you down!

>trying to figure out how to turn off Paypal's shitty exchange rate
Well, did you fiind it? I would like to know about that if its possible

>iphone

Not him but you have to select a credit card as the payment method. After you've selected a card, there should be an additional option to use PayPal's rates or your card's. You can't turn it off if you're withdrawing directly from your bank account, so I don't know if it'll work with debit cards too.

Settings > Payments > Pre-approved Payments

Select which ever one you want, in my case Mandarake, then manually select Backup Funding Source to be your card. I use my credit card but I'm not sure if you can use your bank's rate via a debit card.

I think you also need to have set up your credit card to be charged in the original currency, which is in Settings> Payments > Pre-approved Payments > Select Available Payment Source > Conversion Option next to your credit card

>Autism

Anyobe still getting horsepussy?

No, face looks like shit.

Anyobe still getting horsepussy?

If it has sculpted horse pussy then yes just for the sake of having it