Just watched the new kingsmans movie. The bad guys won

Just watched the new kingsmans movie. The bad guys won.

Degeneracy won guys. rip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNiIUPwk-sU
theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/sweden-officially-recognises-state-palestine
youtube.com/watch?v=RdG6gUUasVk
youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We know. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

your first problem was watching a hollywood movie

of course degeneracy won you dumb fuck

hey, can you tell me who won bladerunner? i wasn't sure.

Drugs are fun

Please explain.

I liked the first one and wanted to see this one on Thursday.

That seems surprising to me since the first one was pretty fucking red pilled.

>be a man not a wigger faggot
>Global warming is a genocidal globalist plan
>bad guy is a black faggot
>Obama gets head blown up
>fuck Swedish princess in the ass for saving the world and being a handsome devil

What the fuck happens in number 2?

Julianne Moore is a drug dealer and poisons all the drugs in the world to try and blackmail the President into legalizing drugs. The kingsman save the day with the help of Elton John and all the drug users in the world stay alive.

You seriously made a thread because the drug users dont die in a crazy genocidal plot?

Honestly it was a pretty crappy movie. Not even because of the whole drug users win thing.

I didn't make the thread dumbass, more than one person saw the movie. I liked it

>Co-written by Jane GOLDMAN

Julianne Moore's character was infuriating. That fucking smugness.

sexbots

I wasn't sure if they lost or won.

maybe recreational types of drugs are redpilled and actually help people more than alcohol or prescriptions?

The villain actually wants to end the war on drugs, legalize them, with herself as a supplier. The prez wants all the druggies to die kek

You're not allowed to complain about "smugness," user.

No it doesn't argue that, the main villain rules an international drug cartel, and tries to force the president into legalizing it so that she can be famous and make more money. The way she forces him is by threatening to kill all the drug users. The President doesn't give a shit, so the Brits have to save the day.

why arent we doing more to get rid of the jews in hollywood?

its time we start exposing them and their families for kicking out all the other people except jews same thing they did at CNN or the New York times, its time we start fighting back against the jews.

>Julianne Moore is a drug dealer and poisons all the drugs in the world to try and blackmail the President into legalizing drugs.
Yeah that's what I said

She was a total bitch who deserved a worse death. Like being on acid and then tossed into the grinder.

well now you have to post the original pic, OP.

I know, but as a "conservative" your words in this case are meaningless. You have to be a traditionalist or a liberal (liberal meaning generous) to complain about personalities.

Why, what happened in it?

Maybe he's a liberal who's just here for the COMPED memes

This. The chick is showing her cute ass while the boy and girl watch? Wut?

See

Worlds drug trade is controlled by 1 chick. She Poisons all the worlds drugs and tries to blackmail the US pres into legalizing drugs in return for the antidote so she can be a 'legitimate' businesswoman CEO rather than a crimelord. Ebil white male president says 'lmao fuck da druggies let em all die'

Really i only see straight edge fags and people who really fucking hate elton john getting mad about the movie.

Did you read his writing, lad? He isn't that (or if he's a liberal, he's the progressive type, ie. not actually to the definition of generous). Conservative.

Unironically one of the stupidest characters ever. Just obnoxiously evil to be evil. Her actual aim wasn't that evil. Nor was most of her plan. But instead of say going legitimate and starting a sexbot company, or not publicly threatening mass murder; let's just go through this stupid convoluted plan to get drugs legalized so then I can be famous. They could not find a way to make her seem threatening, misguided, or practically evil. Instead they just made her stick a guy in a meat grinder and fucking force a guy to cannibalize his friend. Just what the fuck. Even for a comedy that is just shitty writing.

Or shes just a psychopath like that cutaway to her harvard business professor outright fucking stated you mong.

>people who really fucking hate elton john
I know he's a homosexual and all, but does anybody really hate Elton John? He's got some good songs.

The type of person who makes a pedantic ass thread along the lines of "DUDE WHY NOT SLAUGHTER ALL DRUG USERS WTF DEGENERACRRREREEEEEEEEEE" probably hates fags enough to cry about some fag singer being a fag.

This, I want to know what's happening. Looks like a family photo and the daughter flashes her ass or something?

same, only reason ive been following this thread for 20 mins

That's BritishFamily.jpg

>The President doesn't give a shit, so the Brits have to save the day.
What's there to save. If few hundred illegal drug users drop and the rest still don't stop their drug use but prefer to inject/snort/smoke/ingest stuff that immediately kills them -- then it is seriously their own problem. Or are they entitled to their drugs somehow? I guess if you go full ancap - but the film did not end with legalisation of the drugs? So you have the good ending which is criminals are still supported by hedonistic burnt out users.

man Kingsman 2 sucks? im afraid about PAcific Rim Uprising now that they forced a BLACKED couple

Pacific Rim 2 is garbage, story and blacked be damned it just looks like absolute shit in the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=aNiIUPwk-sU

A clown terrorizes children from the sewers

/thread

lel

well yeah, the CGI downgraded, some of my friends are hyped and still can't tell why

>end the war on drugs
>by enabling everyone to become addicted to heroin
Kill yourself via overdose

>the bad guys won u guyz :(( degeneracy won
>all the [people who do things I don’t like] should hav died
Fuck off

Pacific Nigger: 2
CHINKED AND SHITTED

Saw that trailer. Completely shitted.

What does that have to do with the war on drugs?

>1st movie has Swedish princess being ass fucked
>2014 this happened = theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/30/sweden-officially-recognises-state-palestine

Good goys

>few hundred

This surprises you? Look how they portray Christians as hateful people.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdG6gUUasVk

youtube.com/watch?v=25683IE5v9g

Those are supposed to be cultist zealots who are actually experimented on to be violent and murderous.

So despite whatever you think of their weird church they are still the victims here you fucking child shit-for-brains.

Why are you shocked by anglo degeneracy? Its been around for centuries. nothing new

Hollywood is fucking imploding right now. It's had a bad year for ticket sales and the Weinstein fiasco is spreading to other directors and basically turning into a decades-long conspiracy coming to light.

Most of history's geniuses were eccentrics. Tesla, Newton, Einstein. Even Hitler and Gohring were drug addicts.

It's no surprise because once agriculture was developed that meant that mean who could not be hunters or warriors could express their creative genes by building stone structures and artwork and get laid and reproduce.

All the matters in the modern world is creativity and the more comfort a society provides for eccentrics the more creativity will result from that culture.

Even Linus Torvalds created git so that he could collaborate on software projects without leaving his home.

Autism equals advancement. When Hitler made the circumstances uncomfortable for his scientists in germany they fled to america to work on their atom bomb.

Hollywood is dying as said.
But Hollywood will always attract Jews. It was created by Jews, after all.