AMERICA BTFO, North Korea steals top secret plans

>A large amount of classified military documents, including the latest South Korea-U.S. wartime operational plan, were presumably leaked by North Korean hackers last year, a ruling party lawmaker said Monday.

>Citing reports from the defense ministry, Democratic Party Rep. Rhee Cheol-hee said that the hackers broke into the Defense Integrated Data Center last September to steal the secret files such as Operational Plans 5015 and 3100.

>OPLAN 5015 is the latest Seoul-Washington scheme to handle an all-out war with Pyongyang, which reportedly contains detailed procedures to "decapitate" the North Korean leadership. OPLAN 3100 is Seoul's plan to respond to the North's localized provocations.

>Rhee said that 235 gigabytes of military documents were leaked with the content of nearly 80 percent of them yet to be identified. Also among them were contingency plans for the South's special forces, reports to allies' top commanders and information on key military facilities and power plants, he added.

>In May, the defense ministry's investigation authorities said that the communist state was thought to be behind the hacking of the military's key online network. They did not reveal what data had been leaked at the time.

>The hacking incident has raised calls for the allies to remain alert to the possibility of the belligerent regime readjusting its own contingency or wartime plans based on the leaked military documents.

>In recent years, Seoul has been pushing to bolster its cyberdefense capabilities as Pyongyang has launched a host of attacks on South Korean corporate and government websites by mobilizing its specially trained personnel, including those based in China and other foreign countries.

>Pyongyang has denied responsibility for the cyberattacks, including the latest one, upbraiding Seoul for "fabricating" claims about online attacks.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/10/10/0200000000AEN20171010003000315.html

So? They'll just change the plans. It's not like they're in the middle of a war.

it doesn't matter, their forces will get obliterated regardless.

Damn those nork women cane be some real cuties. The spoils of war will be sweet indeed! Be sure to wear your rubbers boys, you don't want to catch the commie disease!

If you're feeling froggy, jump.

Once again Norks spank the US.

Donald Fuckface will do nothing.

Can Dems just run Kim next time and give us a real President again?

Is it true that Korean buttholes taste like kimchi

It’s not like they can prepare for them, they drive tanks with holes in them that have just enough fuel to get them over the DMZ so they can surrender.

For some reason, "they" are letting us watch WPA Foundation Day live via KCNA.

In b4 the Alt-Right chants "North Korea Are Our Friends! North Korea Are Our Friends!"

They unironically are you kike shill.

Watch for yourself and decide who lives in a better universe.

North Korea are under attack by the deep state. One of the only countries not controlled by them. You wait after America ruins thier country there banks will mysteriously be taken over by the Rothschild's. Just fuckin wait for it..

DPRK transitioning to renewable energy sources.

wow. real intimidating. maybe to a numale like you.

I don't know, I've never had kimchi.

>235gb wtf was it classified anime BD rip or something

war plan cant be more than some simple doc files

>renewable energy

Most unimpressive

>(((hackers)))

No surprise, the last batch of OPLANs were supposedly leaked within 30 minutes of being published. Obviously the North has sources in the ROK government, but it's been a problem so long that I doubt anything is included in these plans that's truly damaging.

The plans likely include a lot of high-res imagery, and at any rate the leak probably included fucktons of bullshit emails and the like anyway to pad it out.

Yes

just carpet nuke the subhuman gook sheep and be done with it.

before every meaningless war that started, weak nations were propped up so that the conflict can sufficiently take it's toll on all sides

please no kill me, please no kill me, please no kill me and no kill me family

all qt nork waifus will be safe in refugee sex slavery. don't worry.

Not really, they just taste like skin

who cares. At the end of the day if the norks fire a single shot at the US they will be wiped off the face of the planet. Their "SUPOR ADVAHUNCED HAXXORS" will be worth zero when a 500 kiloton nuke lands dead center in Pyongyang.

If this was the 80s they'd unironically support the Soviet Union

their leader is so popular tho, even in my country

cool? I guess?
I mean there's only really so much you can do if your opponent has shit ton more modern hardware and access to land/air/sea vs. your last era stuff and human zerg tactics. And besides, the one thing that was working for you in this scenario (getting intel and your opponent NOT knowing you got that intel) just went out the window.

Yes north Korea you have the real plans trust us

>over 200gb of plans leaked to the north Koreans
>ip logs show several Israel based ips accessed the server during the attack
>investigators unclear as to why and believe it to be coincidence

I wonder what turkey would be like under communism

in all likelihood, these were were false flag attacks made by Israeli intelligence services. The norks don't have the capability or IQ to pull something like that off.