BURGERS GET IN HERE! FRESH FBI STATS OFF THE PRESS

come and get em boys! more posted below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

facts is waycis

[oy veyying intensifies]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so glad we have fresh statistics, holy shit. And to no one's nsuprise niggers are still the most deadliest creatures in America.

Just as expected.
It is racist to discuss these facts though.

Is noticing that beaners are ridiculously better than niggers racist?

I'm glad we have abbos and not african niggers in Australia

Dis dont ya crakas no stats r tha white mans way of keepin us down brothas and sistas

Bump

we need to keep forcing these harsh truths into the public eye,nothing will change if we dont,we need to "open a dialog" and "have a discussion" with the american people lol

>whataboutism: the thread

whites are still violent subhuman rightwing christian gun nuts that commit nearly all mass shootings, you can't change that fact drumpftard.

Aren't abbos just as bad, there just aren't as many of them, and they're always too drunk to do much (similar to our natives).

i was suprised i thought jose would be competing for 1st place,perhaps the eternal beaner isnt so bad

>burger meme

The problem with these stats is they dehumanize the individuals and pay no attention to the social inequalities which produce these numbers. You can bitch and moan all you want but it doesn't help black people.

In b4 if only whites didn't invent guns and shit.

Are these graphs for dick size?

only reason blacks dont do mass shootings is due to niiggers cannot aim for shit

Whites include hispanic "whites." Hispanics are only hispanics.

its an affectionate nickname mate,like yanks

This is the fault of white people. I'm not sure how, but I just know that it is. Give me time, I'll think of a reason.

Who would have thunk it

Why do you have this image saved on your computer?

>muh dik

>burger meme

>>>reddit

Call me when they actually show willingness to return the favor.

You can't sleep next to a mad dog.

>B-but wypipo do it too!
Fuck off leaf

Fuck you I am a burger

Geez those are high rates.

That's gas-lighting, T.B.H., user.

Thanks OP!

Pretty sure that's the other way around. Most federal statistics count Hispanic as an ethnic category, not a race. Thus any Hispanic count is going to include anyone that claims Hispanic ethnicity, be they white looking Tejanos or basically black Dominicans.

>burger meme

it highlights what happens when you uproot a gene pool with an iq of 70 and dump it in a society that values intelligence and the gene pool of white countries are approx 105

even with affirmative action they lag behind

this isnt about socio economic issues,its that blacks simply cannot compete against whites

orientals actually out earn whites on average,they have iq levels similar to whites and some places such as hong kong have slightly higher!

they thrive in the white mans world,what kind of racist system have we got when chinks can compete so well? surely ALL minorities would be crushed under boot?

you know im right user.

Try work not rape, you nigger ape

if it's social inequities then why rape?

So much for being "pretty sure," smug little cuck.

>social inequalities
Look at the black crime in black crimes, it literally matches black america.

Hence, it's not social.

>economic
Poorest white cities in america have lower crime rates than the richest black ones.

Hence, it's not economic.

Thus, it's biological.

>black crime in black countries*

if anyone wants them in one image

I said federal. You just posted Texas most wanted that doesn't count Hispanic as anything separate . Florida, on the other hand, considers Hispanic a racial category on its own, alongside black, Asian, and white. Doesn't change how far federal government collects statistics, dummy.

saved

Niggers can't see the bigger picture they're too busy thinking about killing that other nigger who was talking shit.

doing the lords work ann

If whites are subhuman, niggers are still even more subhuman if you are being consistent.

send these to Talcum X, Tariq Nasheed, and Kaepernick for the lulz

>dehumanize
>implying nigs are human

I thought abbos weren't as bad because they actually are so dumb that they can't really commit crime. It's like a two year old trying to hide something from you or steal a cookie from the counter. He thinks he's being sneaky and getting away with it, and really you are just letting him because it's not worth getting into a fight about.

The new firearm homicide data (it's always about two years behind). Looks like all the BLM bullshit did make a dereference.

>racist
In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because I'm White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Who cares? There are even a lot of sickos out there who actually want high crime, so that's an incentive to bring them in to inflict them on the lower class. And you're stilll wrong.

they will ignore,send this to them instead and say your next lol

Going by the FBI's definition blacks do commit the majority of mass shootings. Liberals just ignore them like they do with all inner city gang violence.

Nah, anyone who has been around both knows. I've met quite a few decent Mexicans at work and other places, especially the older ones who are always super nice. I've only met a handful of blacks that were okay, and they were all old black men. Old black women are stupid and entitled and it's obvious they're the ones passing this on to the younger generations.

it's almost like 7/10 black boys grow up with no father or positive role model and run the streets without any proper guidance, amirite?

if they were all dead their suffering would end and crime would plummet. win win.

Blacks are oppressed and are in poverty, which leads to more crime. Just a little fact for you nazi pieces of trash.

A bunch of them will also be represented by the white column, which bumps them up some.

reminder they lump spics into the white category to skew these. spics and niggers are objectively the same subhuman

>it's almost like 7/10 black boys grow up with no father or positive role model and run the streets without any proper guidance, amirite?

yes.

>when you post 3 out of the many
user i am dissapointed

Its funny and doesn't change the fact we have a nigger problem.

imagine my shock

im convinced that the DNC are not as benevolant as they make out

>they made the kkk
>their president in ww2 put the japs in camps
>wasnt they the slave owners in the south?
>they advocate for abortion yet put 80% of those clinics in black areas
>they run the cities and do nothing about blacks shooting each other

its like population control with a smiley face

is the DNC secretly /ourguys/?

who couldve expected that

bad graph

let that sink in

bill clinons crime bill sendig those dads to jail over shit like a 5ers weed in their pocket thus creating a generation of dadless nigglets with mums dependent on the teet of the american state

When confronted with overwhelming evidence of this, they tend to just say it's the boogeyman of institutional racism. Just look at this from the NAACP, notice they equate ARRESTS of black people as the issue. As if everyone commits the same amount of crime And black people are just targeted by police at ten times the amount.

naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

gee user these facts are racist

Someone please post the image showing blacks who make a lot of money still commit more crimes than dirt poor whites.

How can anybody look at this image and not understand what the problem is?

I would gladly help black people.
Onto a boat back to Africa.

I just found out Aus has shooting ranges still and I try'd shooting a pistol and you'd have to be full on retarded to think shooting a gun sideways would hit anything but the floor or the ceiling.

Stupid nig nogs

surely they don't top everyth-

why don't we point out southern africa more?

I mean we basically have proof now

Thanks user, have a AK47 gas tube.

That's already been debunked, dumbass.

well well well

Larping cowards on a Cambodian basket weaving forum forgetting that their granpappies enslaved the blacks, told them they weren't as good as whites, then got them addicted to crack. "LOL, blacks are soooo dangerous, white power haha"

Can't wait for white Americans to be phased out in 50 years by good ole race mixing, ya know the thing you autists hate so much. I've already impregnated 3 beautiful white women in my life. Feels good

dios mio!

lmao @ the rate black kids 1-4 get shot also

inb4 facts are raycis

>let that sink in

Memes aside, it really is a sad cycle of crime. Those kids then grow up and knock a ho up and get sent to prison, they're kids repeat the process.

dont worry user on the day of the rope your mongrels will swing 1st

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Whites used to be number one in DUIs
Damn, we really are losing everything

>Liberals just ignore them like they do with all inner city gang violence.

They don't ignore it. They exploit it to get rich.

Story on webm? I pretty sure the dindu is dead.

Bump because numbers are racist n' sheit

You shouldn't be smug about facts when they're staring right in the face

facts have always been racist

Okay sweeties, but if these so called "statistics" are true then how come only white shooters are in the news?