17 FIRES in 1 day

ITT we discuss fire threads.
>95,000 acres burned
>only 2 fires 10/20% contained
THEORIES ON WHY THEY ALL STARTED WITHIN 24 HOURS?

latimes.com/local/california/la-northern-california-fires-live-coverage-hundreds-evacuated-blazes-ravage-napa-sonoma-20171009-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=dry lightning
youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grape and cannabis harvest season

checked

uh yea, the winds were high so the flames could spread at near freeway speeds. THis allowed the fire bug (usually a fireman) to maximize his hard on.

oh and my opinion is solid because I live near the fires, that is to say, only my opinion matters

conspiracy.

Pretty sure this is god just hating California

Why did a state in violation of fedeal law recieve federal aid in fighting this fire?

checked

Why they all started within 24 hours? Idiots insisting on living in wildfire prone areas. No mystery there. Some dumbass probably tossed out a cigarette butt or had a seed pop in a doobie.

kek or this.

My high school burned down, that's all I really care about.

Trump curse obvi

antifa

Because the Feds don't have balls to tell them to go fuck themselves.

antifa

All over Cali. All in one day. That's a lot of fire happy dudes.
See above.
And we don't smoke seeds. They're for growing.
Kek. I'm in a sanctuary city on top of a sanctuary state - retarded squared - pissed me off.

I think it's volcanic activity. Anyone else paying attention to that? If that, then...? If not...?

>Have very low RH vales
>Probability of ignition near 100
>Wonder why fires start

The high latino population has decreased the albedo of the LA area, leading to higher average temperatures and bushfires.

I live in Roseburg Oregon, I'm a 6 year vet of the timber industry, I was on a wildland fire crew contracted with the USFS for 5 seasons, fought fires in MT, CO, OR, WA, & CA - I can tell you why the fires all started: lightning and dry weather, you retarded fucking faggots. On sever thunderstorm days 50 spot fires can start in a day. Fucks sake.

It's North Korea.

What was your highest qual level?

It's usually retards flicking lit cigarettes onto the side of the road in hot, dry, windy weather.

What lightning...?

hmm...
Watcha doin fire department?

Yeah, I guess more funds will be needed for next years """fire season"""

>THEORIES ON WHY THEY ALL STARTED WITHIN 24 HOURS?

It was scheduled that way.

It was just the wind launching embers all over the place btw. Yesterday was retardedly windy

Gott strafe Kalifornia

>one retard tosses his cig on the ground instead of putting it in the trash
>everything goes up in flames

Wouldn't surprise me if it was simple as that. Either that or some anti-US immigrant you guys are tenderly loving and protecting is using this opportunity to fuck with you.

Dude. I'm trying to bring the weirdness to people's attention. I think it's volcanic in nature. USGS & USFS try to tell you it's either: a) climate warning b) lightning (even when it's not) and c) dry conditions (even when recently flooded).
See above. Plus - mendocino to orange county. Thats one hell of a new jet stream.

Kek. Then again, who the hell knows.

Guys, help! My weed farm just burnt to the ground, and now I'm so high I'm not sure where or when I am.

It's in the vicinity, about 13 miles west of Santa Rosa.

>one retard tosses his cig on the ground instead of putting it in the trash
>everything goes up in flames

Happens over here often enough

The left are notorious arsonists, they pay kids to light fires.

>California is on fire
I love this timeline.

Is there a problem ?

bet Monte Rio home of the world famous "Bohemian Grove" doesnt burn... just everything around it. Bet its Soros trying to destroy crops so he can control the pre-rolled market. no1 buy his chemically engineered 420 smokes... plz. asking on behalf of the many NorCal farmers Pyro Guy George S. is destroying...

Haha the righteous always come out on top mein brada

if any1 smokes those bio engineered George S. pre rolls U will turn gay. plz dont turn gay. support independent, ORGANIC produce. antifas smoke them and they are all gay. facts. same bullcrap market takeover blitz is happening in NorCal just like it did in Vegas with his dummy metal detector plan. i hope some1 breaks all his junk detectors too. EVERY1 BUY HIS PREROLLS AND THEN RETURN THE PRODUCT AND CITE ALLERGIC REACTION. WAIT A FEW DAYS... DRY THE PRODUCT OUT AND RETURN FOR FULL REFUND. WASTE. HIS. PRODUCT & SINK. THIS. FAG. K THNX

california is on fire. where is your science now?

>I live right next to the Bohemian Grove
did not think of that, guess I'm safe

Usually it's a pyro or a transient than starts these fires.

Calfire fag checking in. Wildfires are always cranking off allover this shit hole state... everywhere, all the time. It's just this last "wind event" made it extra spicy. You just never here about it until it rampages through a populated area. Most of the time I'm just out in the back country. It's sooo satisfying watching this state burn for a living.

Tell me more

Have you ever heard of this thing called a ‘lightning storm’? It makes these things called ‘lightning strikes’ that ignite dry grass and make the water in trees instantly turn to steam so that the entirety of the trunks become flaming splinter bombs.

that demon grove is probably the only thing keeping YOU and my grandmother safe. step father lost it all in coffey park today. best friend lost her biz. EVERYONE I LOVE IS DISPLACED. My mother is about to evacuate Sonoma as I type. This is where I grew up. Currently residing 2 blocks off LV Blvd. I have had enuff of this Soros creep 4 eternity. Time to finish via economical warfare. WE HAVE TO IF WE WANT TO SAVE THE REPUBLIC. THIS PLACE IS WORTH SAVING. OUR CHILDREN ARE COUNTING ON US. my bad on the caps lock but i feel better now

Beta uprising. Some based user in the Northern CA region is an arsonist.

My nephews bday was oct. 1. MASSACRE in our residence of Vegas. my sisters bday was Oct. 8th. FIRE in our hometown of Santa Rosa/707 (lol say it backwards) if that wasnt interesting enuff my daughters bday was Aug. 21st. ECLIPSE. last similar event was Feb. of 79 when I got here. LOL IS GEORGE S TRULY PREPARED TO DO BATTLE WITH AN ARMY OF ANGELS? me thinks not but thats only my opinion. theres more... but this is a good start. he needs to leave my family alone, quit ruining peoples bdays, AND QUIT TRYING TO WRECK UP OUR REPUBLIC.

I'm literally in the center of Santa Rosa and have been since the fires started. Fires kept springing up out of nowhere, separate from the larger fires that were already surrounding the area. All of this was during a windstorm as well, which made the problems so much worse.

I honestly suspect it was arson, though one of our power substations went out and transformers began blowing up so that could've possibly caused fires.

Post proof of these so called ' lightning storms', if you cant then fake and gay

>Declare yourself a sanctuary state in defiance of federal law.

>Declare that it's no longer a felony to purposely infect someone with HIV

>Declare that it's no longer a felony to donate blood knowing that you are infected with HIV

>Deliberately reduce the sex offender watch list so that only serious predators need to be on it.

>Literally have restaurants in Hollywood called "Lucifer's Pizza" which has several locations.

you moron they catch people driving down highways throwing lit coals out the window. wilfires are big fucking business.

>THis allowed the fire bug (usually a fireman)

I always wanted to start fires and never even thought about fighting them. Am I the weird one?

specially when Ganja George Scorchos is about to launch those garbage bio engineered pre rolls that turn u gay from 1 puff. NOT EVEN ONCE PEOPLES... dont smoke his bath salt laced "fags" do not go there

Stfu it's just weed.

Volcanic activity, how?

lmgtfy.com/?q=dry lightning

except there was NO LIGHTENING

isnt this the same exact fucking place that burned 2 years ago? how is this possible?

Lightening, noun; The descent of the uterus into the pelvic cavity, occurring toward the end of pregnancy, changing the contour of the abdomen and facilitating breathing by lessening pressure under the diaphragm.

got it thank U

comp'd

wow, u guys are under constant internal sneak attacks

silent hill looks lovely this time of the year

are the jews burning the place down to cover up (weinsteins) and his connections to drumph?

The twelve Israelis from vegas took a road trip to wine country

LOL stahp it

Hahahahahahhahahahaha. This is the hilarious new alex jones anti drug PSA.

>tfw i was one of the southern CA that evaced
Fucking canyon fires man. The entire day there was smoke all over my house. Just got back home, thankfully everything is okay and it looks like the fire moved on, theres no fire engines or police out here

me and that guy have same bday

I think someone started it, the fires started right after they legalized spreading HIV and someone is pissed off.

Alex at least keeps his word unlike most. i met him in Santa Rosa when i was much younger. he "red pilled" me in my own backyard. probably was fresh from sneaking into the grove and filming garbage rituals. who knows. anyhoo... promised to send some educational material via US postal and he actually did. that counts for something... a lot actually

I went to Newman in the 1980's. Bummer

Only Conservative area in California is Burned

who's behind this?

This.

Just like natives with smoke signals but on a globalist scale so that parties can communicate via viral msm news without being detected.

Subliminal codes.

The fire rises user. West coast be burning like hades with satanic occultists yo. LA plays itself to play the people. Remember what the Joker said? Amazing what a bit of gasoline can do. Its cheap and effective.

This was actually high winds that caused electric lines to spark and transformers to blow. It was happening all over Santa Rosa.

Many smalle fires were started by embers blown long distances from existing fires.

And these are not particularly Fire prone areas. These are oak and bay forests, not chaparral or pines.

Its trump smoking all the beaners out of CA

>My high school

>80% BEANED

And Nothing Of Value Was Lost

We probably live within 10 mins of eachother. Wana succ each-other?

Is Korea that bad?

I wonder how much carbon is going into the atmosphere because of these fires. Way to go California thought you were going to stand up to trump and fight climate change

i was thinking volcanic activity as well user.
i started noticing most of the recent wildfires have been popping up near these volcanoes a month or so ago, but hadnt seen anyone else ever bring this up. if i was a betting user this is what i'd bet on.

You are the resistance if true

Trudeau says we can wait it out.

what's the death doing with these ropes they seem to lead nowhere and do nothing. I first thought he would be opening the window/curtains.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

who cares, california is rich. the richest bestest state in the shitty fly over states and rest of the pleb facist US.
We can afford this!
We can afford to pay for all the damages because we're RICH!

God's wrath.
Everything California does triggers a reaction. Maybe Calexit will trigger the San Andreas fault?

Um, if it was a "cigarette" it was not full of tobacco.

Much more likely homeless emcampments if accidental.
This does not look accidental.

I love Okuu!

>for whom the bell tolls.

he's ringing a church bell.

Why is this dick blowing out red leaves?

707 bros please tell me that fucking homeless camp below Lucky on Bicentennial is gone now

do you not see those realistic flame fx they're top of line. guy fieri taught me how to draw up these flames.

user, those are clearly red leaves.
You should check your eyes... I'm worried for you!

The wind carries embers that start additional fires. Low humidity also helps. Another big factor there is much more dry brush resulting from the growth when CA finally got some rain earlier in the year

>the california wildfire
>like the good ol' days after 911

A huge fire started near my city too. The smell is very strong at night but it goes away as soon as the day starts. I just assumed it's dry season.

Glad your safe and your property was untouched user