Wtf I love pence now

>WELL

>WELL

>WELL

(chuck Johnson is the guy who went with congressman rohrabacher to visit assange; pence went to a fundraiser with rohrabacher yesterday)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CAsXV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

interesting

Bump

fucking kelly wouldn't let rohrabacher speak to trump about the assange pardon, he told him to take it up with the intelligence community.

hopefully pence will talk to trump about pardoning assange. i think alex jones was right about kelly and the generals blocking trump from certain things.

archive.is/CAsXV

U.S. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher says White House Chief of Staff John Kelly is preventing him from getting information to President Donald Trump.

He’s absolutely right. Surprised pence is on board with assange though. Maybe he’s just blowing smoke

ITS COMING LADS

Pence is a time traveler dont you fags remember?

Kelly is the deepstate personified.
And ivanka needs to stay out too. Total globalists

no he knows its much juicer than just removing the russian narrative.

He grows ever more powerful...

Kelly probably doesnt want Trump meeting with Rohrabacher while the whole Russia investigation is going on. The optics would be terrible.

>Kelly is the deepstate personified.

MUH DEEP STATE

Kelly was one of the most effective cabinet members (when at DHS). He's a vast improvement over Preibus as CoS.

Kelly is the guy who literally cried asking congress to keep DACA.
Not /ourguy/ at all

>>Kelly probably doesnt want Trump meeting with Rohrabacher while the whole Russia investigation is going on. The optics would be terrible.

good point.

He never said that. He said he himself is okay with DACA, but would leave it up to congress and the President to figure it out.

He's also the one who was in charge of deporting a ton of people, significantly reducing border crossings and implementing Trump's refugee reductions.

Kelly likes Stephen Miller so I doubt Trump's immigration stance isnt going to change at all (unless Trump does, because remember, it was Trump that said he would go easy for the DACA people)

>Kelly was one of the most effective cabinet members (when at DHS). He's a vast improvement over Preibus as CoS.
"Lost" his phone recently didn't he? I suspect Kelly's going to either make a deal or will be sitting on Pence's Chair for treason soon.

What's his name?

>"Lost" his phone recently didn't he?

His phone was apparently compromised for a while, but the reports are saying he didnt use it that much.

I dont think Trump wouldve chose Kelly if he thought he wouldnt be a good fit.

Pic related warrants interest.

Wtf. Somethings up.

Trump is not stupid or clueless. He outsmarted our entire political class last year. I'm sure that he is well-aware that immigration is the ONE issue that he has ZERO flexibility with concerning his base.

He's not going to piss everything away by supporting DACA. On top of that, his sons are much more hardline than he is, so hopefully they are keeping him on track just in case.