Sugimoto Reimi's first victim of Kira

Sugimoto Reimi's first victim of Kira.
This ghost street will be the last place he fight with Jouske.
Ghosts will grab him to the hell.

Enjoy.

NIP NOG CHING CHONG
CHANG SHEN HUENG CHEN

>The first isn't obvious
>Implying knowing any of these would ruin your enjoyment of the part
You didn't even spoil the fact that Kira kills Aya, changes his face, becomes Kosaku Kawajiri, and gains Bites the Dust which allows him to turn back time

Jotaro dies in part 6 and possibly everyone else depending on how the universe change works.

you don't need to know this kinda details

10 FEET HIGHER

OP here. I am so sorry for this stupid thread. Please report it. I deserve to be punished.

Consider it done OP.

Why does she have her hand on?

>This ghost street will be the last place he fight with Jouske.

No it isn't. Kira dies and ends up in the ghost street. They fight in Kira's general neighborhood, or well his new house's neighborhood.

You're using stereotypical Chinese sounding words to mock that picture, but those names are all Vietnamese.

Sorry for spoiling you animu, kiddo........
nah, fuck you, kek

What the fuck? That's not what happens

Rohan gets the chance to write "STOP KILLING PEOPLE" into Kira's face

>"look mom I posted 10 year old spoilers!"
Congrats on spoiling underage trash like you that only started reading the manga when the series became animated.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Thanks for giving me a laugh though, I forgot there where legitimate children on Sup Forums for about 5 seconds.
You should have posted "spoilers" for the next few parts to make is seem like you didn't just google search the synopsis to part 4 though.

fucking savage.

literally everyone who cares already knows this

kill yourself

I think OP might have killed himself from getting BTFO so hard.

Hahahaha, I can imagine OP speed reading part 4 only to post shit like these thinkking anyone would care

why are you talking to yourself?

Also, delete this thread for the sake of those who have not read the manga.

I'm 30. Now kill yourself, ameriscum

I read whole JoJo 5 yrs ago, retard kun

Whoa you can't even spoiler a manga the was released 10 years ago right. Read it again faggot. What a pathetic attempt at elitism. Also:
>Enjoy.
Max cringe.

> being THOIS mad at Sup Forums
you're must be new here or 3rd worlder scum, right?

>newfags this is muh 4chin culture
You are the one that writes like he's been here two months and is trying to fit in.
Stop with the damage control and try harder next time, you're being blown the fuck out left and right in your own thread. I've been here more than I would want to admit, you just failed at creating a basic spoiler thread and your delivery was plain cringy.

> damage control
> this wall of text
u mad, son? U MAD??

just wanted to post that I am an anime only watcher and I already forgot OP's post.

Your a cuc.k op

No you don't.
Kira's the main villain of this arc and Joske will kill him by luring into ghost street, kid.

A vile se̜͕͈͚̙̜̹n̺͍̱̖s̞a̩͈t͍̗͝ͅi̼͓͖o͈̱͕̮̜̳n̺̘̝ ͔̦̬̭̬̠ke͓̣͚̪̱͜e͇̟͙̱̟p̙̘̰̟̟̜̀ͅs̳̪̥̙͇̥ͅ g̷̫̺̩̜n͕̗̫͙̼̰̞͢͠a̞͍̙̪̪͜ͅẃ̙͇̺͢͟i̦͕͎͘ͅn͍̞̬̼g̶̢̬̯̲͈͇̘̪͉ ̡̛̲͈̬̠̟ͅa̶̪͍̙̮t̝̯̕ ̩̻͙̻͖t̵̳̳̹͓̟h̬̹̖̠̱̳̥̗ͅe̳̻͎͚̪ ̡̡̛̩̘͖͇ͅb͏̙̭̣a̯̤͙͍͉̕c̸̜͕̱̱͝k̵̙̠̭̙ o͏̴̳̟̙̯̥̦̭̱͔f̪̼̹̭̥̝̀͘͜ ̷̗͎͖͇̖͈̤̹̩͈̗͔̭͔̖̙͞͡͠m̨҉͇̤̪͚̜͙̠̺̭̳̳͞y͏̷̗͎̥̤̼̥̩̰̼̫̩̮̳̲̝̻͚ ̨̢̻͓̘̙̲̤̺̤̗̜̗̖̞͞͝͝m͘҉̙̦̤̹̦̞̝̭̥͍̜̼͓̰̜͚̬ͅi҉̛͉̤̟͚̱͇̼͎̻̣͡͝ń̗͈̗̦̪̩̠̟͙̲̖d͉͉̖̤͈͈̬̝̭͎̞̠̲̦͙̭̦̙̠͜

So, what happened to the other thread?

>everything but the 2nd line is true at least

Mods deleted it, another one is up.

Mod is my brother.

Adios, amigo.

a 30 year old is falsely identified as an a 12 year old.
Clearly people from your country are at the height of maturity.

Isn't it past your bedtime britbong?
BR?
No wait, Russian right?
Probably an Australian since you're just shitposting in a way that makes no sense.

America wins again.

>he hasn't already read the manga
Hilarious.

means you're shit at identifying, kid
Also, stop shitposting in my thread, biatch

>kid as an insult

kid spotted. does mommy know you're browsing Sup Forums?

Yeah she knows and she does not mind. Also, my father is Christopher Poole. If you dont delete this thread, i will tell on all of you!

>implying we didn't all read Part 4 ten years ago
You are the baby school.

Lol poJo is shit, who cares.

> NO UUUUUUU
How does it feel sucking my dick, child?