Why are you not working to be a Chad? Stop coming here

Why are you not working to be a Chad? Stop coming here..

>implying one can be Chad by working at it

You born a chad or you don't. Anarchocuck.

>tfw u will always live in the chadow

you either have or you don't, kiddo. coming here won't change that. nice try tho

Chad is just a fad.

Traded a perfect hairline for alcoholic genes. I am a masculine guy but the idea of a perfect life is so boring.

I think work hard to be the most successful shooter and kill more people than Cho is more suitable to me.

Chad is not doing anything to raise the white birth rates.
Whites are failing because of many reasons, but this thing of "dude lets form entire internet communities and improve ourselves so we can have casual sex LMAO" is one of the core reasons whites are dying.

>go to gym for 3 years nonstop
>bleach hair
>get square jaw operation

Anyone can do that

Chad is literally a collection of traits you can copy and impart on yourself completely through 4-6 months of hard work and dedication tops, unless you're like 5'5 or smaller.

How the fuck do I lose 300lbs in 6 months you dumb fuck?

You probably have neighbors who killed more people than Cho with their bare hands monkey

>Stop coming here
>meme flag
>was never around for old Sup Forums
>accusing non chads of being new
Kek. Brett, you're drunk, step away from the keyboard.
Chances are you're on the list of some "nerd" you fucked with in grade school.
Those nerds were the ones who listened to alex jones and they've been stocking up on arms and ammo since they graduated.
DO NUT FORGIVE
DO NUT FORGET
KILL CHADS
KILL JUDEN

Same way I did, lift and watch your macros dipshit

Being a chad isn't going to get you laid nor is it going to make people stop laughing at you.

There's literally no reason to be fit in the modern era

chad chad
bigger than dad
chad chad
bigger than dad
chad chad
every girl
has been had
chad chad
beta males
always mad

by not being a complete fatass loser in the first place

Because who fucking cares? Even if I could suddenly be Chad tomorrow the world would still be going to hell. I still wouldn't be able to find a woman worth a fuck. I still couldn't stop the complete moral degradation of our society. I still wouldn't be able to escape the rampant SJW brain infection that has wormed it's way into every form of media or entertainment.

Can't open a magazine or turn on a television without being bombarded with SJW leftist jewish propaganda. Ruined video games. Ruined comic books. Runined TV and movies. Even ruined the NFL. There's no escape. They WILL turn us all into homosexual inter-gender mulattos with HIV. They WILL make us slave away for the mere enjoyment of the Jew upperclass out of fear of being cut off from our life-preserving supply of HIV medicine on their government "health insurance" plan.

I hope Skynet kills us all before we suffer such a terrible fate.

>fake blonde hair
To the ovens

Checked

Because I was a Chad, now I'm a beer bellied daddy with a beautiful wife.

By killing yourself and letting nature take over.

That's the wrong approach. As usual Sup Forums is wrong about yet another thing (not just you).
Being 'Chad' is what feminists and various sluts online try to push on guys because women become extremely salty and bitter when not enough worthy men exist.
Chad has done nothing to save the white race, if anything it's declined significantly on his watch.
'Becoming a Chad' is what women, mostly online, tell you because they want more access to quality dick.

Why are your pals buying guns from Paddock?

I get what you're saying, but the truth is you have to make sure both sides (well all sides but I'm trying to keep it simple) of a problem are being dealt with, otherwise you're not really solving anything.

For example, let's say everyone is focused on changing themselves instead of society, because changing society is for 'losers' and self improvement is all that matters. Congratulations, every white male now has clean cut abs, is perfectly sociable, all have jobs, are perfectly well dressed, are all 'alpha males' who have no problem approaching literally any women, problem solved right? Errr, wrong.

Truth is the whole world is being molded into being a degenerate, consumerist, culture-less, Zionist playground completely devoid of any meaning apart from consumption, the Western world is just experiencing this before everyone else. Focusing on just yourself to try and 'combat' the effects of society is like trying to stop a boat from sinking by using buckets to get rid of all the water without bothering to fix the holes, utterly impossible/pointless.

If all white men become uber-chads overnight society/media/international law would all double down on efforts to undo the 'damage'(from their perspective). The increase of assertive males would fuel feminist media to 24/7 shame any 'testosterone ridden men' into going back into eunuchs. The law would make affirmative action even more powerful, consumerist/anti-male culture would EXPLODE. The scales WILL align themselves unless you force them not to.

Lemme put this in mathematical terms, imagine trying to change the answer of the equaton X+Y=9 by constantly increasing X without being allowed to touch Y. Impossible. "Oh but what if X=10?" then Y would just have to become -1.