Thoughts on Andrew Klavan?

Thoughts on Andrew Klavan?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2016/05/15/whats-right-about-nevertrump/
soundcloud.com/andrewklavanshow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away, Andrew Klavan

He should narrate books for a living or do radio.

Hes great! Always listen to him after leftists get btfod.

He's funny some of the time, I give him a solid B.

he does modern radio, aka Youtube

Never Trump jew who cannot be trusted

He is a massive Trump fan you fucking dolt.

Shilling is real

man does pol like fucking ANYONE? jesus christ

NOOOOPE. Also, witnessed.

>Sup Forums is one person

Smooth bald head, upstairs and down? Excellent. I'd love to french kiss his load back to him.

I like his colleague Bill Whittle more.
Whittle was the one who introduced me to the Frankfurt School.

looks like a young Christopher Lloyd?

Havent listened to his show in a while, the shilling was getting out of control. I know hes jewish but come on.

I do still mostly like him though

He converted to christianity and is very devout catholic now.

He also subscribes to the 4d chess meme

what is this effort to undermine literally every conservative voice?

comfy guy

moreover he was never of the jewish faith. He grew up in an agnostic family.

He has nice hair

His book was comfy.

>He is a massive Trump fan you fucking dolt.
Is he? I only know him bits and pieces from Ben Shapiro's election night video where he was joining in with the other jews in mocking Trump.

you can make fun of Trump and still support him.

Only a shill deals in absolutes.

Andrew ((((((Klavan))))))

>loosely quoting Star Wars prequels
fuck off you millennial faggot. Go back to the_donald

Can you explain what position of power or extraordinary expertise he possesses that make his thoughts or opinions any more valuable than my own?

I really like him, but I don't always have time to watch his show. I'll probably watch him all this week because Ben's on vacation. He's a smart dude. Daily Wire has good podcasts. Worth the price of a subscription if you ask me.

That's klavan how do you spell that again?

Nigger that's gay.

Leftist JEW and part of Liddle Benjis' circlejerk of neocon kikes.

Only because he won, ((((Klavan)))) was one of the biggest anti-Trump shills during the campaign, how fast you dumb lemmings forget. Shows you these rats have no principles, only profit and subversion of our nations are their goals.

pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/2016/05/15/whats-right-about-nevertrump/
>What's Right About #NeverTrump
>BY ANDREW KLAVAN
>While I have not yet aligned myself with the #NeverTrump camp — I'm wary of absolute declarations in an unpredictable world — my sympathies lie that way.

No he wasn't, he called it like it was. We at get mad at trump from time to time just look at how people overreacted with DACA.

>he called it like it was
Which for him was being anti-Trump. Your shilling is tiresome. Neocons are the enemy.

Klavan voted for Trump, and there's stuff he likes about Trump, but he was never a big supporter. He said he felt like part of his conservatism died when Trump won the nomination.

But he loves John Nolte, and had him on the show often when Nolte was with The Daily Wire, and John Nolte is a MASSIVE Trump supporter.

his podcast is great. i love it when he talks about christianity because he always presents a new point of view I haven't considered before.

one of his podcasts he talked about the beauty of religion and faith is that you don't know if god is real or not. You choose to believe. If god was real and everyone knew it - then faith wouldn't be a choice, but rather an obligation. It would be the tyranny of god - you would have to believe, you would have to obey, no matter what.

>Daily Wire has good podcasts. Worth the price of a subscription if you ask me.
Holy fuck, you guys are shilling hard.

>No he wasn't, he called it like it was.

Sure thing, Shlomo. Unlike the normie lemmings you're used to fool, user NEVER forgets. Klavan was hardcore anti-Trump (calling him a leftist, which is correct to some extent, but while also supporting Marco Rubio who is a far-left anti-white extremist by most standards) until he saw his show's numbers dropping and did a complete turn around, now he's a "big Trump fan". What a joke.

You are the shill. How is he a neo con? Have you ever listened to his pod cast ha.

>this much coordinated shilling for Daily Wire in the middle of the night
what the hell is going on?

His podcast is way better than Shapiro's. Shapiro podcast is boring as fuck, always same talking points, always unwavering uncompromising conservative talk with no spirituality or anything about life. You can tell Klavan has lived much more than Shapiro because of the way he talks about life and faith and even politics.

Three really good podcasts, man.

Of course he was worried trump would be a democrat in hiding. Do you not blame older people for thinking this? Trump has been far too left of most issues before he ran. I am glad Andrew was wrong on this.

This

The only thing I like about Klavan is that he's anti-SODOMITE marriage, that's where his anti-Trump criticism makes sense.

>Marco Rubio who is a far-left anti-white extremist by most standards

>>How is he a neo con?
>works for Ben Shapiro
>has his gay brother on to talk about how the USA is a "creedal nation" and anyone who isn't a civic nationalist is unAmerican (classic neocon talking point)
>has Mona Charen on his show
>writes tweets like "As always, excellent work from @JonahNRO"
totally not a neocon

>there can't be anyone on Sup Forums who likes Klavan, must be a coordinated attack!

kys. I can like traditional conservative radio and still visit pol

listen to his podcast a few times. Listen to his last podcast in particular, it's fucking great.

>soundcloud.com/andrewklavanshow

Bald Jared Taylor

He supports it being legal. I'm not even 100% sure he's personally against it.

He does more for the fight than you ever had. Go to bed you fat neck beard.

He's a pro Israel Jew.

Surprising?

>neocons
>traditional conservative

Hell, I'd say Trump is still pretty leftist, it's just that the Overton window shifted so far left even a liberal like him is LITERALLY HITLER for wanting things even Clinton era democrats wanted like a secure border and no fag marriage.

Marco Rubio shills for mass 3rd world immigration and took ANTIFA's moral side recently, along with Romney. Tell me that's not anti-white.

>He does more for the fight than you ever had
for what fight? fighting for America to do more for Israel?

The problem with people is they only have a memory up till 2014. Trump was a food back in the 90s. You guys would have hatted him back then.

Better than supporting Palestinian.

here's Andrew's brother by the way.

Fool*

Why is Andrew's brother like, 20 years younger than him?

When you aren't a racist you age better. It's a scientific fact.

Pol always tries to be non-conformist or edgy. So no matter who's face you put up there you'll get some scorn on them. I like this Klavin fellow he's amusing. Pol did warn me about Jews trying to control both sides of the narrative then... Benji.. Klavin.. Levin... Savage... sure are a lot of right wing jews suddenly. I think I'll stick with my fatties AJ and Rush even if Alex is a rabbi. There's no way only 2% of the us population is jewish there are just way too many of them. There are more jews then blacks.

The neocon is the enemy of the Sup Forumslack, user.

They only hate the Jews because they are jelly of the Jews. Whites use to have a strong family unit like the Jews but than whites turned into fags.

When the Quran says kill all Jews I don't blame the Jews for trying to kill all Muslims.

He has good banter. Member berries when leaf posts used to be funny? It's like that but more matzah balls and less maple syrup.

>Ben Shapiro goes on vacatoin
>Suddenly tons of Daily Wire threads on Sup Forums
Really decrypts my codes. Anyone member berries when Sup Forums was getting flooded with like dozens of BBC threads per hour and then Shiah LeBeouf got arrested and they immediately stopped? I wonder how many shill posts are bored celebs? (All of them probably. Fucking attention whore celebs go away.)

>I'm responsible for every stupid thing my brother thinks or says.
Only child of a 40 year old detected. I disagree with everything my faggot stolen valor scammer and mud blood 75 IQ abusive cop brothers say or do desu.

did you see the Columbus Day video Daily Wire posted? I think they're failing and they're trying to appeal more to the "Breitbart" crowd

I listen to him and Ben Shapiro. Compared to Shapiro I appreciate his cultural and religious analysis more, more funny too.

Shapiro's podcast is number 1 in politics and number 2 overall. Or at least it was like 3 weeks ago. I can't see them failing that bad.

Is Ben on vacation in Poland?

That's his son but yeah Andrew would probably agree with 100% from what I've heard from the show. He often says that it's awesome that the USA is not built on race.

>his son is a faggot
poor guy