We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning...

>We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’ You’ve heard this one. You’ll say ‘Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don’t want to win anymore. It’s too much. It’s not fair to everybody else.’” Trump said. “And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, We’re going to make America great again.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3g91D8FUEE
youtu.be/7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=jXLQIO3gRM0
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-sept-25-29-2017-late-late-show-ticks-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=JwIJccMH1Wg
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-sept-18-22-2017-late-show-returns-well/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like Trump but those obnoxious faggots deserve it

>Three white men
I think we know what the problem is here, goys.

All 3 are jews
2 are crypto

we dont tolerate racism here

MODS MODS MODS

Is the same shtick over and over, it was funny the first 2 millone times but people are moving on

If they werent horribly biased they'd be alright. Fuck they might even be a little funny

But when your entire repertoire of jokes consists solely on making fun of and mocking one specific person it should be no wonder why they're low

Colbert strengthened by walking away from catholicism

Id rather larp as orthodox if anything

late night tv started sucking dick once trump hit office now its all whining about trump, fucking sucks

i loved john oliver back in 2014, now i just dont even want to watch LWT

These retards literally don't stop talking about Trump

their all jews their not white, even colbert is a fake catholic and is really a jew look at that hooknose on him!

It's also because they're all uncreative hacks trying to copy John Stewart, except failing miserably.

At least John Stewart was a funny Jew sometimes. The copycats are all just ARE YOU KIDDING ME tier.

There is no charismatic liberal(or a vagina) in presidential office, so liberals need to pretend that it is Trump that is what's wrong with US.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3g91D8FUEE

We aren't tired of winning yet, leaf

>da joos!
>actually he teaches catholic school
>d-da joos!
This is your brain on Sup Forums.

Never watched the other two so I don't have a opinion on them but I just can't stand Colbert. Him and his smug attitude, which makes him think he is so smart, when in reality he is just doing "haha drumpf so dump haha" all the time. That is boring as fuck, no wonder why his ratings are dropping.

Sauce plz.

>newly press
got a real source?

>anti-Trump
>late-night comedian
Newly Press repeats themselves.

>white

the week before Jay Leno left was the last great week of late night tv....it's been total crap ever since...

>Thinking you can convert out of your ethnicity
Oh gee I must have forgotten about all those black folks that are actually White because they say so.

whenever a white looking jew gains a riches position of influence you should join in on the chorus of SJW-s and blame him on being another evil rich white male 1% er.
You can attack him for free. As a bonus if massive amount of these evil rich white men say im not white I'm a JEW to gain points with SJW-s then they redpill unaffiliated people on the actual identity of those evil white rich men everyone seems to be railing against.

>newly press

So he is a pedo, also.

Remember when Fallon treated Trump fairly when he came on the show, and lefties bashed him for it?

youtu.be/7OcldMG932o

nice

FUCKING BASED

trump is a bloated fuck, but these cucks are worse by far. all 3 of them look like gay hairdressers. fuck them

late night talk show:

you're tiered from a hard day of sage slaving
HERES SOME SHIT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT!
it's a CELEBRITY!
you should care because Moishe says so
scripted bantz, literal COMMERCIAL for some shit
commercials
buy our shit goy
go buy the film/book/music/whatever cause they're a guest!!!

let's play catchphrase and make it like these people are on the same level as everyone else even though they have literal millions of dollars with checkes signed by j00s, but hey! go see this new X, signed, jimmy fallon

all talk shows in a nutshell.

This is exactly the kind of person kikes want browsing Sup Forums

Dislike Trump but I don't hate him enough to tolerate these insufferable, sanctimonious bastards.

People are over the whole "ahhh did ya hear about Drumph!" Faggotry.

DRUMPF

>night 1
>"drumpf"
>laughter
>night 250
>"drumpf"
>boredom
how could this be?

HAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK RATINGS MATTER
sorry but they're not going anywhere
long after trump is gone they will still have their jobs and on to the next president or topic
your entire moment in history is a blip on the screen to them

trump, in one presidential campaign has single handedly accomplished more than they ever collectively have in their entire lives

I did this challenge on iPhone
Yall can eat mah ass

how? being the president is a meme now
and all memes become stale
the presidency in general now is not a great accomplishment its just something fun to do

>HAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK RATINGS MATTER

11:00 hits.

Kids are in bed. Wifey fucked and asleep too. Kitchen clean. Laundry running.

Lets see. I'll watch Jimmy Kimmel

Just kidding I'll watch literally anything I want on Netflix or On Demand.

> late night comics are too political
Naw I'll catch the highlights tomorrow

why, because trump won?

That seems like a pretty great accomplishment.

no because obama won
thats when it started
it wasnt about who can lead a country it was about american idol presidential edition
HE WON BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK
TRUMP WON BECAUSE HE'S FUNNY

i used to look up to colbert, i used to find the report funny and the dude looks exactly like me its hilarious.
now i really dont like him, hes a fucking globalist shill
i mean, i guess hes in it for the money, and probably cares less about politics than i do

Ratings matter

T. Buy millions of dollars of TV a year based off viewership.

>ratings hit rock bottom
Source?

Really, I've always hated him

I wonder if Fallon is regretting listening to fat negresses and numales on Twitter telling him to EVISCERATE Klumpf?

Are all their shit trending like number one on youtube all the time, how are they losing rating??

All shit shows.

Good riddance.

I haven't seen a combo pulled off in a long time. Well done.

what is he trying to sell here

youtube.com/watch?v=jXLQIO3gRM0

there's plenty of shit under trending that has no business being there

Kinda funny in a sad way to see these three faggots + John Oliver attempt to stay relevant after swilling down the Liberal agenda for years. I guess the wads of cash they 'earned' is a consolation.

>HAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK RATINGS MATTER
Considering it's the prime measurement used to dictate how valuable ad spots are, it does become quite important in the long run.

youtube algorithms are rigged

>Wife fucked

Is that like a checklist? Explain yourself

i feel like i woke up in a weird timeline again

everything seems like it should be, tomorrow i know richard spencer will be caught fucking a 6 year old boy or something, because tomorrow the timeline will have shifted to a bad one

>Needing three tabs to do a longbrah
You need to close your browser and never come back to this website again. maybe rebbit is more to your speed.

Approximately how much Money will I save once Cable finally dies, I wonder?

>craig will never come back to late night

fuck these other faggots

I loved Steven Colbert on 'Strangers With Candy'. It's a shame I can't even watch that show now because I hate the mother fucker so much.

These idiots are part of why Hillary lost.

They will never get over the butthurt, and it was made abundantly clear how isolated their echo chambers are.

Me too man, sad to say I still have his book from ten years ago still on my shelf.

Fallon was the only one that seemed to be reasonable and was trying to be fair before the election.
Maybe there's still hope for him, but it won't matter since they'll just order him to keep on bashing Trump like the other two obnoxious retards have been doing.

I know that feel. I still own all the dvd's. Feels bad man

More common than you think.

I actually went to a taping of Fallon about 2 years ago. Hugh Jackman was a guest and Buddy Guy played guitar. It was a good time

FAKE NEWZ
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-sept-25-29-2017-late-late-show-ticks-up/

He stopped being funny when he dropped the right wing act.

Please Trump stop
I can only get so erect

White Knight triggered!

youtube.com/watch?v=JwIJccMH1Wg

Here's some real late night.

Less gay version

I like where this whole thing is heading

damn... they look the same, talk the same... even their entire body language... the same. Same scripts, same qeues.

Fucking normie sheeple watching this.

oh wow you had slightly higher ratings for 5 days or so?

Not bad goy-er, guy!

At first I thought it was an okay show with some misleading jewry but after a while it gets annoying from his random tangents and constantly talking down

All just jew puppets

Even I'm sick of hearing "lol donald drumpf two scoops". Who watches these besides boomer fucks anyway.

Fucking late night tv what is this the 70s

It was unwatchable propaganda since 2012 at least, as soon as they started talking about gun control.

No one is believing their lies anymore, hell the current division in the American political climate can be traced back to the incompetent congressmen and media lying to the American people about firearms.

Even today CNN thinks a "bump stock" is pic related.

the week before that:
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-sept-18-22-2017-late-show-returns-well/
the more they shit on trump, the higher the ratings.

Source needed

shabbot goy tv

I hate the Trump bashing as next as the next person, but Stephen Colbert's ratings hit all time high last month; wtf are you on about faggot?

lol Louder with Crowder has numbers that are comparable.

Catholics are just as bad as jews and the true American patriots were right for wanting them gone.

Isn't that fake?

proof?
are you actually comparing online views to tv views?

>Be CNN.
>Need picture of a bump stock on a rifle.
>Have Google literally at your fingertips.
>Can find all the pictures you need of a bump stock and virtually anything else you can imagine.
>Still manage to fuck it up beyond belief.

The FCC seriously needs to take away their license. This much retarded shit should not be allowed to air without a disclaimer that it's fake.

>faks is raycis

Holy shit, I thought late night shows were way more popular than that.

I automatically think this place exists because they want it to