Does Sup Forums have good taste?

Does Sup Forums have good taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/11iaAMERtQCEwIfpruudg3Li-O8TZK1dEF9lIJsE9xIk/preview?pageId=113479325381750625329
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Yea

>hate other community for being ''casuals''
>Sup Forums AOTY is currently RE:Zero

Explain yourself Sup Forums.

>Explain yourself Sup Forums.
Haven't you noticed how much shitposting and retards have came in over the past few weeks?

Of course not. What would make you think otherwise?

nah, the only board that has good taste in its medium is Sup Forums

if mob psycho finishes right, it will be my aoty.

But of course, as I think BlazBlue was a great anime.

That's not how you spell /lit/

subjective

Most of them are self-admitted /r9k/ crossposters.

I only watch naruto

Sup Forums's AOTY is whatever can be discussed to death and still be fun.

I mean, Code Geass and Guilty Crown were AOTYs and those didn't have the best plor or animation.

I would watch anime if I could get over my crippling fear of search engines.

>Sup Forums
>good taste

kek

you don't

REEEE:Zero is great

Sup Forums is just as cancerous as Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Is this a good recommendation list Sup Forums?

docs.google.com/document/d/11iaAMERtQCEwIfpruudg3Li-O8TZK1dEF9lIJsE9xIk/preview?pageId=113479325381750625329

>REEEE:Zero is great
>REEEE

Yeah as expected.

actually it's the opposite

Sup Forums's popularity is inversely proportional to how much they like it

Sup Forums doesn't talk about good anime

Sup Forums is made up of people that like different things and hate different things so there's not really an answer. But overall I'd say yes, the good stuff usually gets the most attention here.

Because we are the only ones that truly love the show. You can't like REEE:Zero while disliking and being unable to sympathize with Saint Subaru

Didn't this forum go batshit insane over CG to the point that the title became "Sup Forums: Code Geass" during the Season 2 finale?

>forum

back to your containment board faggots

As a collective no. Individually it varies but the vast majority has shit taste.

I couldn't remember the word "board" for a second. Don't get on my ass just for being human.

Sup Forums sure as shit doesn't have good taste in manga. All you faggots seem to read is weekly shounenshit and the 10 most popular seinen.

the only anime outlet that has good taste is Digibro

>Sup Forums is 1 person

What's your point?

>All you faggots seem to read is weekly shounenshit and the 10 most popular seinen.
Not true. Golden Kamui, Vinland Saga, I Am a Hero, and many other non-shounen manga are fairly popular here. Hell, even JoJo isn't really shounen anymore.

Code Geass was just the right amount of convoluted retarded plot with ass n tiddies, so everyone had something to love. Plus JIBUN WOOO
>I couldn't remember the word "board" for a second.
>boards.Sup Forums.org

That's not how you spell /u/

Demo has better taste. Digi was right about the hipsters tho

There's like no agreed upon "good taste" in anime. Maybe it's just cause it's foreign and niche, but there aren't really any canonical masterpieces which other national art forms have.

Fuck off.

That only retarded wannabee normalfags crossboarder from /r9k/ love it.

Speaking of which, I think is supposed to be Digi's rec list. Is it agreeable? Because I really need something to spend time on after falling out with video games.

That's just one guy who has been trying to force reee for weeks.

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

No you fuck off back to Sup Forums where they love sucking e-celebs dick.

Compared to the eternal generals for all the big jump titles the discussion is as good as non-existent. Of course there is a small amount of people discussing other manga,but even those tend to be manga really popular in japan,or flavor of the month(doesn't mean bad) series like ''cooking in a dungeun'',or ''i want to save the humans''.

muh feminism

Sometimes but this ReZero ass licking is out of control.

Better than nu-males cuck white knight like Sup Forums.

More like Sup Forums doesn't consider 3D women as humans.

We like everything when it's airing. Only after do we get contrarian about it. We liked Madoka when it was airing.

So what? Nothing wrong with being a robot

>Compared to the eternal generals for all the big jump titles the discussion is as good as non-existent
Do you seriously want the threads for those series I mentioned to be as large as Bleach or JoJo? Those threads are absolutely devoid of any decent discussion. If thats the price of popularity, I'll gladly stick to the way things are now.

>nu-males
What the fuck does that even mean.

Fuck off tripfag
Though I completely agree
>cuck
That would require having contact with real females
>white knight
See above.
>Sword Art

lol no

>Azumanga Daioh = Sup Forums
>SAO = Sup Forums
wew

>cuck
fuck off underage

No,i want more small threads discussing lesser known manga.

1. Sup Forums isn't a single person
2. Taste is neither good nor bad

Agreed
>mfw manga will never have its own board

Fuck no, it's just a meme to fool newfags.

>all that masterpiece anime on the right
>all that mediocre to shit on the left
It fits.

fpbp

You mean all the crossboarders and shitposters go away when it stops airing.

Well he's not wrong, this place is a forum of sorts.

Explain why Sup Forums can't stop talking about them? I'll tell you why.

Because you guys want in fact a 3DPD gf more than anyone but you deny yourself with ''2D is all I need!''

this

>muh women
>muh chad
>muh pepe
>waaaaah I want a gf waaaah

Everything is wrong about your board.

I don't see 3D women being discussed that much at all on Sup Forums. You're talking about Sup Forums or /r9k/.

I don't get it. They're both a decent mix of good and mediocre shows, and both lists have a lot of fanservice.